3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bibop80 08.12.19 05:08 am

How to learn the code looks. (Mass Effect 3)

Faced with such a problem. When transferring my saves to ME3, writes that failed to load on my form. It is possible to know my code looks?
31 Comments
Sort by:
n
nazarsh 08.12.19

Possible: Open a savegame Editor (mod.gib.me/masseffect2/saveedit_rev25.zip), choose sohranenku with your character
tab, Raw in the second paragraph click on + near Player, line Face Code, it is code.

D
DupaVoz 08.12.19

Also writes that failed to load the appearance. In the editor line is empty. Downloaded the second part, set, started a new game with old character. Made a new save game, opened the editor, the code is in place. Copied, pasted in МЭ3. The result is absolutely left face.

M
MyEffecT_ Stas949 08.12.19

The result is absolutely left face.

3 of the editor has changed

G
Gaijin456 08.12.19

that is, et is not physically possible to move the person????

s
solus. 08.12.19

For those who are suffering with the transfer of the muzzle face from ME2 to ME3 - here is the instruction: http://masseffect.livejournal.com/656484.html
Notice that this requires a fair amount of fuss, so it is better to draw it again. Biotvari again messed it up for all.

G
Gaijin456 08.12.19

solus.causa
Read, and notice that it is easier indeed to draw again.

b
bibop80 08.12.19

Tried all night to re-face paint. Don't know why, but that need not. Only out something similar. :(

b
bibop80 08.12.19

Coming from work in the evening, if you can not find the solution, I'll try again.

b
bibop80 08.12.19

By the way, anyone happen know the license bug with the transfer of persons present?

G
Gaijin456 08.12.19

Yes, it's likely not a bug at all, I took the code from 2 threw all sliders where I and in the 2nd set, looks different, but all the facial features are the same.

H
HALO666 08.12.19

And who knows where you can get codes for all the variants of female faces Shepard ME3 which was a vote?

D
DYNAMO-M 08.12.19

I've installed the 2 part but the code still is not present((( in what may be the matter???

D
DYNAMO-M 08.12.19

bibop80
they say that soon the patch will come the crucial problem with the transfer looks

b
bibop80 08.12.19

DYNAMO-M
I acted in the following way-
started a new me2 and imported a save from me2 completed. then, using the editor opened the new save game, and there was code. that is, the code is not visible if the save game in me2 imported from the first part.
but I hasten to disappoint you. entering the code into me3, have quite another character. but now, through trial and error it seems possible to create your character. therefore, I advise you not to wait for the patch, the more information as I understand it the informal, and to try hands to make the appearance of a character from me2.

v
vertehwost 08.12.19

Thanks for the savegame Editor?Where can I get it?

G
Gaijin456 08.12.19

DYNAMO-M
in ME2 you start at the beginning, import of Persian which was 2 part and save. Personally, I've got the code immediately appeared...

G
Gospodin POLARIS 08.12.19

In the second part of the muzzle face is also noticeably different from the first! For example my of Sheppey on the face there are many scars and bags under the eyes, but in principle the strong changes I noticed.

D
DYNAMO-M 08.12.19

BL* still finds(((((((((( what to do???

S
SeerGray 08.12.19

Here zhesh freaks, I have become accustomed to the face of a Persian and they are such Zapata did...

K
Kirinab 08.12.19

can somebody on screen to create a Persian? used that link masseffect.livejournal.com/656484.html but I bad know English..don't know><
or maybe someone at the translation of the article will take,eh? the game is installed on the computer...and then the menu and were not..X__X its houuu...help pliz))