3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bibop80 08.12.19 05:08 am

How to learn the code looks. (Mass Effect 3)

Faced with such a problem. When transferring my saves to ME3, writes that failed to load on my form. It is possible to know my code looks?
31 Comments
Sort by:
D
DupaVoz 08.12.19

fckyeah-masseffect.tumblr.com/post/18171019818/importing-your-me1-sheps-face-into-me3

Manually in the editor will have finished the hair, nose, eye color, and beard.

Essno, the quotes in the link, change it to u.

n
neoneo 08.12.19

Don't hassle with prenosom appearance. Nothing will come of it. For example, hairstyles in the M3 does not have the CTE was МЕ1. This problem is only in those who carries the character, the CTE created in МЕ1. I torment, but painted like, and what you suggest.

B
BlackMetallll 08.12.19

yeah but now it turns out Anderson's we NIGGA
I thought he just face red because of the fact sho many thumps
and Udina younger or hair colored

B
BlackMetallll 08.12.19

DYNAMO-M
they say that soon the patch will come the crucial problem with the transfer looks

cheto I have not in th good don't believe
hardly in this game will be anything better

B
BlackMetallll 08.12.19

Yes kick cheto all default faces Korean and Japanese

F
FReeGHOST 08.12.19

DupaVoz [Wii]
How to go to Game tools?!?
The website is closed!!!

n
nicro2000 08.12.19

here is an interesting manual founded, it can help to...
http://inmasseffect.ru/me3/me3/187-perenos-vneshnosti-sheparda-iz-mass-effect-v-mass-effect-3.html

P
P0c 08.12.19

How to learn code standard appearance women Shepard ME3?

P
P0c 08.12.19

Heard that before the game there was a vote about the appearance of the female protagonist. In the end I chose a Redhead with green eyes. I have a question Mauger is still in the game there is an alternative model look like? Can someone tell me how to contact on this issue with the developers?

K
Ksardex 08.12.19

3 mass effect does not even have a hairstyle like in 2 and 1, I have to create 1B1 character did not work

s
superbia 08.12.19

Yes, as always. Forever Biotvari as do not know who is rushing. So to do that way. But no, the money will be less, we will refund back. Let's kill Shepard in the end. Damn bastards.....