3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A

Why people don't like anime?

Why normal people don't watch anime? Anime from the word animation. Everyone knows this genre well, maybe Chukchi not (lucky for them, but don't need to be Chukchi). And probably it is the noisy medianr cartoons. Judged cartoon is strictly only appropriate people, animeshniki same skhapayut every cartoon they see, calling it a masterpiece or, more often, a cartoon with a deep meaning (very funny). And that's the problem, surround yourself with the illusion that in the anime there is a deep or complex meaning, is not the best option. Especially silly when it turns out your partner, animeshnik, considers himself a man penetrated with a sense of anime.
Animeshnik: This is a very serious anime with a deep plot and a great atmosphere, see some interesting characters, which senses!
Everyone knows the typical dialogue.
Cartoons like anime is popular, Yes, mainstream. But exactly how popular are they? Someone sits on them since early childhood, but someone just starting (Wake up!). It zakompleksovannost vulnerable people, ready to accept all the harsh real world the way it is. Saw the anime side? It is interesting to watch them. Of course they are to the sane mind will not return already. Ava put on these ugly twisted faces. Take yourself all sorts of Eastern nicknames (something with characters). But there are advantages: they will not be someone to hamiti, they are too small mentally, they are timid. Mostly to communicate with their own kind
Animation? Where do you see it? The triangular face with large, angular eyes and no nose, (my friend draws with a pencil and the like is easy to draw) but footage braking like animation edited using Windows Movie Marker. This is not an animation of the Lord. Tom and Jerry, the Fox and the hound, well, wait a minute, Timon and Pumbaa, and so on, in terms of animation is head and shoulders above the anime. All Opposers anime probably noticed excessive pathos, a long murmur, excessive internal monologues. The inferiority and inadequacy of the plot, lack of logic (it takes effect one of the few weapons of the anime, the phrase: you don't understand, you don't understand the deeper meaning).
I know that all of FAP in the Naruto and I have seen a few episodes. I sat watching it. Ridiculous, ugly, pointless. The chakras? (well, mana well) Machinery (magic tricks). In this cartoon all collected together, all taken from other cartoons. It is worth noting their absurd world.
Fortunately I am surrounded by normal people and in my circle of acquaintances, anime no.
And I know that the bottom will be cries of pain inadequate anime and I get a lot dislikes. But the truth is, she is who she is. It must be accepted.
93 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master of Shadows 08.12.19

There is some truth.

V
Vegas77 08.12.19

There is some truth[2].

Adequate people don't like the whole genre of anime. They just only like really good cartoons of this genre.

s
sht2ket 08.12.19

the truth is that the author lowered self-esteem

r
requiemmm 08.12.19

Pasta chtol? Fuck it, talk to the paste - start on PG.

Never came up with the idea that this real world we must be required to accept for many people sick? He's lame and sad. Live chat with the appropriate people? PF. Why do you think that present at least some interest? Most adequate enough in response to the drunken ravings of for life, Tits girlfriends Masha and plasma fordfocus credit. All. Their adequacy is not enough even to understanding that there are people who did not give fuck fordfocus, loans and holidays in Turkey with free vodka in the hotel bar. Cut in the telly - there is the same face. Series about cops, talk show for morons and other joys of modern TV. The movie is nothing new. Those pathetic heroes with square noses, for which you criticize anime as a genre lately and gays, plus the all-conquering us is good. The last twenty years. A real...ahem... that's all. Even all sorts of nauty and other things of the genre of the kid came to success based on this, a choice of shit look like a revelation. About the quality of the animation breccia crap that roams pasta in the pasta, despite the fact that outdated ten years.
About the saw the ravings of a third freshness. While you don't wish to talk about his hobby, fuck you detectice.
Consistency. Life in General is a thing illogical. The world went, you didn't know? And about the rudeness...look, I'm not just rude, I and the Board will prescribe, if you get me. Do not think that watching cartoons exclusively zashugannyh losers. If you're a dozen years of watching stories about the fact that every shit can stand up and break in response to the humiliation, you stand up and break. Propaganda, she is.

M
Master of Shadows 08.12.19

requiemmm
Brad breccia.

C
Chelovek Umelyy 08.12.19

GO TO THE SUBFORUM ANIME @ POST MATERSKOU PASTA

p
printing in the infernal 08.12.19

The forum is so dead.

A
Anderby 08.12.19

Pffi.

S
Strelok43 08.12.19

Went and talked.

G
GTAman 08.12.19

>I know that all of FAP in the Naruto
>all FAP to Naruto
>Naruto
>all FAP
>I know
>all FAP
>I know
>all FAP to Naruto
>Naruto
>all FAP
>I know
>all FAP to Naruto
>Naruto
>all FAP
>Naruto
>all FAP
>I know

A

oooii3gg
What? Fans can be seen from far away. And that they did not write. And do other things. Even lens special insert... you can See those who are concerned about this anime.

G
GTAman 08.12.19

Here's a little lady and don't be a baddie.

p

In General, such stuffing is very boring. Want there were battles between metagame and the CPLP-droserae to look for the SOUL in a particular title, everything.

p

Can the spoiler be removed, for example.

E
ElectricStorm 08.12.19

Author dull. Been watching naruto a few episodes, and draws conclusions about the whole genre in General. Although naruto is not the same!
This is what I don't attack every animeshka. You need to look good things, and shit should be ignored. It unfortunately full.
Well, people who had seen the anime and begin to insert Japanese words in communication, I never understood. It jus ' seems to have the roof starts to go with them.
So the author can look Temko anime masterpieces and draw conclusions. If you say that there is not one, then just merge like Natalbany Troll.

p

All you need to watch desu.

A

Letfy_vas_Athnemar
A living example of inadequacy.

ElectricStorm
I never claimed that only watched naruto. Also can you tell me about watching Ghost in the shell and Samurai Champloo.
conclusions about the genre as a whole
To draw conclusions I help yourself animeshniki.

as Natalbany Troll.
I don't take these are your New interactive terms.

b
bezdushnyy grindan 08.12.19

I also, therefore, replace in the first post of mainstream, nickname, FAP, dislikes to their native counterparts

p

You clumsy provocateur.*

I
Iotar 08.12.19

Why normal people don't watch anime?
Well, it is believed that any human passion, any favorite them busy, including anime is nothing more than sublimation.
I. e. they implement their libido. The object can be anything from collecting candy wrappers to serious science classes.
While "normal" person is the girl\guy with whom he\she is having sex and raising children together.
And the only thing that brings them pleasure. Therefore, they do not want to watch to do stuff.

By the way, what are you yourself addicted?