3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser5 aka USF 08.12.19 09:35 pm

The same mouse speed in different games. (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Already asked this question on IXBT, but there was no answer.
Strange, it's such a common problem, but no it is not set to do 100% the same mouse sensitivity in different games or on different computers. All set "by eye".

But imagine: if you constantly play several different games or the same game on different machines (e.g. at home and at the club), the subject is a big problem.

The idea is this:
Must be some kind of prog.
Start the prog, then go into a game, I press the button on the mouse, rotate 360 degrees, and again click the mouse button. The program detects how much the mouse ran, and outputs the value.
Then do the same thing in other games, consider the factors, and accordingly adjust sensitivity in all games. Then all rulish.

Question:
Did in the nature of such a program. And if you have not seen it can anyone to write such myself? For public use.

As I recall, on this forum ran by programmers who are writing a program under force.
74 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcvt 08.12.19

type and make: the turn 360 degree, measure how many cm the carpet was a mouse, then on the other computer to sense knock under that number.
This is no problem, if you play without Axl; it in any case have cariacica to pick up (in different games, on different OS, mice and wood)

z
zd.Insider 08.12.19

For this case, the inch is not desired, set the sight on a certain point, and move the mouse from one end of the Mat to the other. To measure is always used one card. With such a method, the error will be no more than 2-3 degrees (of course in maps with asymmetric objects are located, the type of DM-Gael).

S
Ser5 aka USF 08.12.19

I tried to measure with a ruler. But it is long and uncomfortable, plus a significant margin of error. After all, you want the mouse moved horizontally. And she tries here and there to dance, and breaks very often.
The forms in mice all curves, and it is necessary whitethese label to put on the line and at the beginning and at the end from one point on the body, looking at the same angle of view.

This method is especially inconvenient for those who have a high Sens, and mouse on the Mat runs through a small path.

Because of these difficulties I decided such methods no longer measure. With a proper program it would have been simply, quickly and accurately. IMHO, even for an average programmer who writes a program under the system, this task would be very simple.

d
dtm][priest 08.12.19

fathers play on the feelings... I FSUs on my touchscreen... I'm on the ASUS with Sensoy 2 times more finally played ;)

d
disPATCHer 08.12.19

you can even aim to check, put Unhuman. Instagib, UTcomp, stats hit. If something prevents to get it is either the Sens or the cross on which aim. Maybe the color is wrong, or it's too small. At least, I always like the Sens put.
Another way to know one on the map, take the ASMD and the scope trying to get. If you find yourself more often than you miss - then you almost picked up the Sens. In any case, there is uncertainty, it does not say.

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

Lol, disPATCHer and then otzhog))) Precision is determined by the degree of sadrozinski and rushing ' ll nefret all.

N
Narayan 08.12.19

That's nonsense if you know how to play it at all........

d
disPATCHer 08.12.19

Dear D. O. K. recently I began to doubt Your mental activity.
The theme of this topic is to put the same sens as the home club/others comp.

Sataconnect nothing to do with it! And here *** you will be in the ASMD or lights if you have a sense of more/less than you used to play!

m
mcvt 08.12.19

quote again: Launch this app, then go into a game, I press the button on the mouse, rotate 360 degrees, and again click the mouse button.
quote two: After all, you want the mouse moved horizontally. And she tries here and there to dance, and breaks very often.

and for megaproxy do you think there is no need to the mouse has moved horizontally ? ) Or megapage itself for your hand still and move the mauz will turn ? :-] rofl

z
zd.Insider 08.12.19

I do not understand what's a line?
Put the mouse to one edge of the Mat, looked where to watch the sight and moved to the other edge of the Mat, looked shows sight. At 360 degrees it will show approximately the same point where we started. At high Sens may turn out and 2 turns around the axis.
If the player the Sens are not equal for example 360 or 720 degrees (full 1 or 2 turns), then on the computer where the sense is already configured (again on the Mat, on a certain map) measured where to stay sight (e.g., the sight was installed on the lift, and making a partial turnover stayed on the column/window/drawer/etc.). Having these data for a few minutes, the Sens will be set up on any car...

S
Ser5 aka USF 08.12.19

2 macav1ty
It exactly what TO the BULB, the angle at which the mouse rides. She thinks only of the horizontal displacement and the vertical does not pay attention.

S
Ser5 aka USF 08.12.19

And what is here on the forum edit posts stopped working?

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

BEA Lolo, disPATCHer, you first your post read chtol:

you can even aim to check, put Unhuman. Instagib, UTcomp, stats hit. If something prevents to get it is either the Sens or the cross on which aim....Another way to know one on the map, take the ASMD and the scope trying to get. If you find yourself more often than you miss - then you almost picked up the Sens.

And losses SMARTS here:

PZT >>> fathers play on the feelings... I FSUs on my touchscreen... I'm on the ASUS with Sensoy 2 times more finally played ;)

Skill decides, of course you won't get if the Sens 15 times more worth it, but to adjust the Sens almost to the nearest cent is nonsense.

d
disPATCHer 08.12.19

D. O. K. and now look at this
1. I'm not saying that I'm a father, and I do not care what the Sens.
2. Quote: if the Sens 15 times more worth
gyyyyy or less than 15 times ))) People can get used to everything, even to what Sensa is changing daily! It's not skill, my dear friend, that's how often have to change cars with different Sens and skill have nothing to do with!!!

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

1. I'm not saying that I'm a father, and I do not care what the Sens.

It's your problem.

People can get used to everything, even to what Sensa is changing daily! It's not skill, my dear friend, that's how often have to change cars with different Sens and skill have nothing to do with!!!

If you do not get in the normal sense, it is clear the stump, not going finally nicado, if usually decide, and with some changes in the Sens will reschat on. If accuracy is not skill, then what skill?)))

m
mcvt 08.12.19

zd.Insider rugs in different situations might be different at least in size (about htrac and htrac Ripper) than usual or not be present at all ), Or tuning in to another game that is not played before, where would you look for your a gaela? ^^

Ser5 aka USF if you can't hold it straight myshoy, and it is to the bulb, it loses its relevance :D

S
Ser5 aka USF 08.12.19

macav1ty
Anything anywhere does not lose relevance. If you use this app, the mouse can be moved at will, though zigzagging, the main thing - to make a HORIZONTAL turn in 360 degrees. The program will calculate the horizontal shift, and give value. And then it will be OK.

d
disPATCHer 08.12.19

>>>, then for small changes in the Sens will reschat on. If accuracy is not skill, then what skill?)))

Skill is professionalism! Skill is a good knowledge of the map is the ability to use multiple tactics on a single card, that's when you know that where respawntime is that you know where your opponent is, and ahead on him. Here it means skill! We all know your tactics, D. O. K. - Run... AHHH... stelei!!! =))) Accuracy plays a role here, but not the most important! somewhere in the middle... so!!! )))

a
axcess 08.12.19

and I don't care what my Sens
the main thing that low
a new used for 15-20 minutes :)

z
zd.Insider 08.12.19

>>mats in different situations might be different at least in size

actually, rug should use its and not which lay at the door of a neighbor.

>>Or tuning in another game that is not played before, where would you look for your a gaela?

Believe me... every game has its Gaela!!!
And by and large, a Gaela is also not particularly necessary.