3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ser5 aka USF 08.12.19 09:35 pm

The same mouse speed in different games. (Unreal Tournament 2004)

Already asked this question on IXBT, but there was no answer.
Strange, it's such a common problem, but no it is not set to do 100% the same mouse sensitivity in different games or on different computers. All set "by eye".

But imagine: if you constantly play several different games or the same game on different machines (e.g. at home and at the club), the subject is a big problem.

The idea is this:
Must be some kind of prog.
Start the prog, then go into a game, I press the button on the mouse, rotate 360 degrees, and again click the mouse button. The program detects how much the mouse ran, and outputs the value.
Then do the same thing in other games, consider the factors, and accordingly adjust sensitivity in all games. Then all rulish.

Question:
Did in the nature of such a program. And if you have not seen it can anyone to write such myself? For public use.

As I recall, on this forum ran by programmers who are writing a program under force.
74 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcvt 08.12.19

further, the type of flame must go, he ^^

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

Skill is professionalism! Skill is a good knowledge of the map is the ability to use multiple tactics on a single card, that's when you know that where respawntime is that you know where your opponent is, and ahead on him. Here it means skill! We all know your tactics, D. O. K. - Run... AHHH... stelei!!! =))) Accuracy plays a role here, but not the most important! somewhere in the middle... so!!! )))

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cute niipacca EPTA!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! Lol)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

_
_eVdrr 08.12.19

well herota.. :)
Sens does not solve them all shoot their spinal cord, though obratites you on their mats all sides, Yes one hundred prog panaderia - better to shoot you will not be guys :) but the color patterns and sight decide - you've got to choose which eye is nicer :)

t
toxikk.com 08.12.19

hmm, come, certainly not for you to talk about tactics and the skill of the same Dock, so it is something you would have no trouble in zeros rolled... :)

d
disPATCHer 08.12.19

2 SD :
huuuuuuuuuu!!! WHAT A RANT!!! hihihihihihihihihihi YOU directly provoke us to duel!!!
Quote: no problem in the zeros rolled
Did you see how I play??? )))))))))))))))))

f
faust 08.12.19

do not read, do not burn Komendy
turn the Sens until the mouse is over the width of the pad will not undergo the same degree as in your Gamez and everything will be OK

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

, Come, we will pooling is unlikely, because I'm still in a state zabijania on ut, but at this rate blah will soon have to re-instalit fucking DIN. And about your ubernosky quite the skill can be judged by your messagem.)

PS People, but I always grill that the most important label yeah) Here's pimpy judge for masham on the forum, well here is the rezalt - here every second believes that AAAAAAAA!!! mochimochi!!!! )))) this is universal and the only INF-tactics))))))))))

t
toxikk.com 08.12.19

I pay Ribat.... :)

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

Duc))

d
disPATCHer 08.12.19

no comment. ryumaru ))))
D. O. K. you still say that you can define what kind of person for writing messagi. If errors, and the style of writing as a Jo on the site udaff.com he nastasi bastard... zhzhosh, author drink yadu!!! write esche! ))))

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

you suck, come, nimeiri jiving))) And finally I kanesh mage spices sainctelette ut Schaub to throw a couple of Belek, though broke)

t
toxikk.com 08.12.19

*** Did you see how I play??? ))))))))))))))))) ***

I saw.... noob noob....

d
disPATCHer 08.12.19

2 D. O. K.
And what to do..........
2 SD
1. Evidence in the Studio!
2. And how long has it been?
3. I may be a little drunk then?
4. And skill fluctuation over time? Or not?
5. And I know you?

t
toxikk.com 08.12.19

1. Evidence in the Studio!
2. And how long has it been?
3. I may be a little drunk then?
4. And skill fluctuation over time? Or not?
5. And I know you?
1. to prove anything to anyone I will not, I FSUs, the main thing I saw
2. doesn't matter
3. nonsense
4. no
5. POH

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

За4отно! urine! \=^^)

d
disPATCHer 08.12.19

Quote:no problem in the zeros rolled...
You know, to communicate with a person who is not responsible for his words - frustrating!
Do NOT BE unfounded
I answer for his words!

D
D.O.K. 08.12.19

Well, just in our difficult gamerskoy case Nada to always be ready to clearly evaluate your skill, but if you ubernoob, there is nothing bad in this, well, just play as I can)) Kochergova soonlepa)_+=

N
NW|scream3r 08.12.19

Doc don't we go and no one to replace us, some Czechs arrogant spawn like cockroaches, no thanks, no please, all proud that over the poor bots mock and play at the same time as the Nuba of the latter. We need not to speak and to do business, PI*Dato ' play defeat those whom I for example can't win well, veles-a, or scrag-a, and demouy laid out, and while you're just a noob. And Sens is also complete bullshit, came ку4 and in the first game without bright skins and no special settings I normally epochal with rails, and even kindergarten direct some and piss in the cradle.

t
toxikk.com 08.12.19

crying again....

|
|Gudvin 08.12.19

I hate you (C) Doc,and this is true,except that hate is a strong feeling,and I speak these words with humor. Pitt..t not the stones roll,where you Nuba? there will be enough saliva to splash,play.