3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LordSkaree 08.12.19 09:39 pm

Does not change texture quality (Call of Duty: Ghosts)

When you change texture quality, the picture is automatically reset to Normal.
42 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordSkaree 08.12.19

Edit the config to anything did not lead.

L
LordSkaree 08.12.19

Putting the config attribute READ-ONLY managed to run the game with textures EXTRAS. But when loading a mission, teksturki went to NORMAL.

l
legusor 08.12.19

the same canoe, in addition, also the rollers on the break with sound in them, frisat, although rad tools latest.

l
legusor 08.12.19

Warcrafter_94, it's nothing to do with it. I have 16 gigs. the same problem is observed in people that have on Board more than 6 GB of RAM. solved who as someone removes the config files, folders, games, saves, attributes read only, someone changes the crack, someone all at once works. me yet nothing helped.

upd: the distribution that I pulled (already installed in the same folder), contained a completely unnecessary for me <6gbramfix.
deleted 2 files from the fix with the word Luma, appearing in the title (from the game folder), and then moved again the crack from reloaded, and voila! graphics settings, previously discharged, is now perfectly placed to extra and preserved.

A
Attackon 08.12.19

With 6Gb ram Fix does not retain the setting to extra = (and with the usual crack kidding ... I understand swearing in 4 gig of RAM ((

M
Megre 08.12.19

Yeah it's a shame,too, think that needs to decide what the next patch or the official patch,like for tomorrow promised.The game has passed already,but damn not a pleasant residue remained from this graphics.

l
legusor 08.12.19

Megre
if not mistaken, the incentive game has updated, Yes from 3dm and some patch came out, just about the latest fierce debate on how fake\not fake.

B
Baklazavr 08.12.19

I throw the config with highest settings

M
Megre 08.12.19

baklazavr
He can't help you bro,there is not a config thing,but in the tablet,you need this side of that change,and you just config at startup from the quality standards to drop.

D
DarkVision 08.12.19

Guys, I found something, but I can't put on the extra so far.
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Ghosts#Disable_RAM_check

N
NerAzyl 08.12.19

Really matter in a clumsy tablet. But it's a shame he bought the license to the incentive , while the Board has only 4 GB of RAM. In the end, play license crack even on medium textures!!!! Survived . . . .

B
Baklazavr 08.12.19

this option does not work

o
olegik55 08.12.19

I heard that the new patch should fix this problem ,because the optimization is buggy in the game.

k
karbofoss6828 08.12.19

olegik55
To me, this situation with the patch reminds me of a story when I ordered a built-in hall. Came and measured, took advance payment of 30% and left. Was ready with opozdaniem for 2 weeks, but then, after the installation 3 times came up to forge. So here with the game, people have put their money in grannies, and now play with the cracks and wait for patches. Developed a laugh at the end !!! Gang purulent pid..aces !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o
olegik55 08.12.19

karbofoss what I will do,it's the time of privycouncil to such schools ,not one game this kosyachny,patches in games in Vogue without them in any way unfortunately...

v
vovadjo 08.12.19

About the texture problem was not that he dropped on normal, but freezes when loading missions was 3-4 times, and by the way another problem arose when someone close to you was watching or mission where the dog is injured it is necessary to bear there close to, were like pieces torn like they just took individual pixels and cut generally something like not domobrani mosaic, here it is. And by the way, promised to release in the near future patches so who have such problems wait.

M
Megre 08.12.19

And remember it was similar with the less popular LoTR war in the north?
Then, too, the crack has screwed up the schedule,and as far as I remember haven't worked on a human,but there is hope that there will be another,not as cold as...fuck...)

M
Megre 08.12.19

Guys,if someone like me comes in here from time to time in the hope of solving the problem,will share the observation.....the patch did not help to raise the textures on extra.And I think that it's not so much the pill as in the game,they say there is no cherished of RAM,no good graphics....as in that joke no arms,no chocolate....
Disgusting.

S
Sega-555 08.12.19

But I have this problem solved. Yesterday I downloaded and installed the Repack from z10yded" and now to change. Graph of course it became better, but not a fountain. Moreover vidyuhi (GTX 680) is heated stronger than in Crysis 3

o
orangebrains 08.12.19

Moreover, on the extreme + thaa Atoll - and not above 35 fps on these specs:
SpoilerGeForce

So even with textures something. It at me hands curves, or how it should be?
SpoilerCoD:

CoD:

CoD:

CoD: