3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 08.12.19 09:44 pm

Play via Internet (online) (Two Worlds 2)

On a gambling website stated that the game has support for Internet and local network. Does anyone know the details of this case? What modes are supported? Is it possible to play co-op? If Yes, then I tried someone?

Write all the info I know about this issue.
293 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuperKiller 08.12.19

You can play if you have a license
Here's the modes
Co-operative with his original company.
Arena PvP c multiple choice: duel, duel teams (four on four or one against seven), races and capture the flag.
Village mode - in this you have to develop the village.

A
Antimad 08.12.19

the co-op? o_o

A
AIucardd 08.12.19

Hmm, first it was no problem to play on the Internet pirates (meaning no restrictions). And then as things?

3aKeH 08.12.19

Damn cool modes want to develop the village and to play in coop but don't want to buy litsuhu)

H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 08.12.19

How to buy running it in no

If th I will have nick

either Online, Ligtblade, sinner.

PvP will both walk.

V
VlitZ 08.12.19

potsony, and can be in the mode splitskrin on the box to play?

K
K.R.U.T.7 08.12.19

hachu to parade in the Internet

S
SS86Precursor 08.12.19

Tell us more about Village mode.

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.19

Copy-ka from the old documentation

Menu multiplayer
Select "multiplayer" from the main menu. Here you can create a new character or change the appearance of an existing character, name it, determine the race, gender and class. When creating a character is completed. Multiplayer menu can be opened by pressing . There are a few sections:
– create/join a game;
– change the data of the character;
– chat with other players;
– view leaderboards;
– to change the settings;
– leave the town/village.

NETWORK MODE
"The duel". Game by the classic rules: the battle is to the last hero.
"The duel". A battle of two players face to face: only one can remain!
"The adventure". The story campaign of seven chapters in which you and your team will go on a long journey to find the lost artifact on the personal orders of the Emperor himself.
The "village". Strategic mode allows you to become the master of the whole settlement. The erection of buildings, the management of the villagers, protecting them from enemies is only a small part of the duties of the one who claims to be the exemplary leader.
"Hunt for the crystals". Unique game mode in which teams compete in speed and agility. The winning team is the one that will collect as many blue crystals. It is important not to run into skulls, which destroy all the crystals around, and closely monitor green crystals that can turn into a skull.

PS only game, so look MP time yet.

S
SS86Precursor 08.12.19

about SPS, and someone said that there will be online like wow, and here just a lot of different=)

S
SS86Precursor 08.12.19

By the way, at the expense of the regime the Adventure - someone in the coop turned out to play?

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.19

And in Adventure no co-op on 1st head did not go through. Already in the 2nd requires a minimum of two players on the pressure plates to open doors. Will have to understand and look for the satellite.

o
oldman| 08.12.19

and in multiplayer mode you can only play with the people.? or key crack works?

I
Introoper 08.12.19

The Zera AEL'
Reached the 5 chapters alone , in Chapter 2 need boxes to put on the plate.By the way , nobody knows what the guys LVL reset? Was 15 , perezalil became 10 =\

i
indrill 08.12.19

and who played in the network? saying that the game was sharpened by the cooperative, it should be fun to play the crowd, not himself, and more poidee quests will be. generally the crack is for multiplayer or just the license to buy?

S
Scaba2007 08.12.19

indrill yeah I also want the crack, to network, and that the money it is a pity, a lot of debt, and wants to try out the mode village....

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.19

Looked village, a great tool to raise capital in the 10-m level o_O Starting price is 10K.

1. 29 places for the building of - 26 overall and 3 for mines. In General you can build different buildings - farm for production of meat farms for the production of grain with subsequent grinding in the mill and baking bread.
2. In each house live 1-2 settler who, in addition to work, demand bread (meat) and circuses. Therefore, you need to build stalls for sale of all things, a tavern.
3. To maintain order in the village should build a fortress with 1-2 policeman. Every COP conducts outreach to family, civil, and receives a salary from the Treasury in the amount of 300 gold
4. Cops need normal clothes from Yudashkin, so can not do without the construction of the smithy for armor (services of a blacksmith - 1000), firearms in case of attack of the hungry seagulls (house master bows with a salary of 1000) and fireworks (the tower of the Magi - 1000).
5. Smiths and company are mortals farmers Yes farmers. Sometimes in the temples are still buying elixirs.
6. There are advanced construction for superior goods - there is something in lukare, plantation at the Church and 3 of mine (one foundry and two for the tower of Magi). Their operation costs are extortionate -3000, so I don't have built - nah-nah-nah.
7. Any building can be demolished and returned to the Treasury 2000. Well, of course, but the temple is all pumped 45000 and demolish it problematic.
8. Any conventional construction and can be upgraded to accommodate the second villager power doubles. The costs, too.
9. Every 6 minutes the mayor bypasses the settlement and collects revenue from it. Then calculate the content of cops, the blacksmith and so on. The profit goes to the Treasury and can pick up in his pocket.
10. Sometimes running with dashing devils, people worried, refuses to work and so on.

Remember what else - complement.

add ---------------------

The main disadvantage of this is static.

Built a tavern and crave discos in the evenings? Hell, come to myself and strum on the balalaika. Set up farms and waiting for when the shepherds would lead the cows to pasture? Will not wait. The shepherds are sitting around and something clean, and the cows themselves are walking around the pasture. Strongholds and patrols? Sit at the fence and not stick their nose. Smith currently sits at a forge and mustache is not blowing...

No sounds, no animations - developed village leaves a depressing idleness and worthlessness of existence. How could this happen?!

i
iBotya 08.12.19

The Zera AEL'
Do not prompt whether to stay in the village for earning money or you can go about your business(take the job,collect the crystals well, etc..),and in the village to go once a day and harvest!?)))

I
Introoper 08.12.19

You need to be in the village of =\ .

i
iBotya 08.12.19

Damn schazz zafluzhu,but forgot to ask!After the modernization of the forge and master of bows the cost of maintaining it will remain at 1.OOO or increase?
And indeed this village to make a profitable,I it still brings 1.200 for 6 minutes?!Just opscom even at LVL 18,it is possible for 6 min on a quest to raise 10-15K.