3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vidgin 08.12.19 09:44 pm

Play via Internet (online) (Two Worlds 2)

On a gambling website stated that the game has support for Internet and local network. Does anyone know the details of this case? What modes are supported? Is it possible to play co-op? If Yes, then I tried someone?

Write all the info I know about this issue.
293 Comments
Sort by:
I
Introoper 08.12.19

Chet doesn't want to boot =(

S
SuperKiller 08.12.19

The keys are not sold separately until you can only order a box or go to buy.

M
Morgray 08.12.19

S
SS86Precursor 08.12.19

People, and the someone else turned out in the coop, to play at pirates?

M
Morgray 08.12.19

I doubt that someone with a pirate would ever go to the multiplayer menu, not the-that play ;) never a surprise ! - it is necessary to enter a key not generated, and the present, purchased for denyushku ;)

S
SS86Precursor 08.12.19

Nowadays nerds-Harry pottery, everything can be=)))

M
Morgray 08.12.19

By the way interested in this question, has anyone seen for sale in the villages two-handed swords ? Not even a rare, at least serial ? I have only in addition to the swords( Even the Hammer Tagline is. It may have some special structure to deliver ?

i
iBotya 08.12.19

Morgray
I have all the normal gear in the shops appeared only after the construction of the 4 forges and 4 barracks(2 LVL) will mine for metal!!!

Question: who knows the maximum grade of weapon and how many holes?

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.19

4 forge only for speed of filling the improved shop equipment, as one smithy 2nd level only 2 units of 6 minutes.

M
Morgray 08.12.19

So the point is not that, I have a lot of armor high standards, even at 46, but swords-then no !

I
Introoper 08.12.19

The maximum grade is 50 , and the number of holes -4 . You can pump up to 20.
I have for sale in the village there are two-handed swords , a couple of times across 46 LVL .

M
Mithos 08.12.19

people treat me the license only after a week coming, so in advance I ask not to send her.

the next question, I don't have a clue as to what these multiplayer modes are separate from each other, or let's say a co-op climb and returned to his village, i.e. a kind of MMO work? I understand there is not one server, it is possible to what you want to switch? Oh, and incidentally, the bones of the game is to cut the money first?

Z
Zer Ael 08.12.19

Mithos
Start a network game begins with the selection of the city. He is one Gouranga. The town is small and closed, it stalls Yes the players hang out, loitering on the benches, communicate, create or join other games.

Press F10 POPs up a window on creation/joining. On the left the dial at the moment the party and accession, right - select the network mode, and create. Want to go to your village? Choose village and create. From the village going back to Gurango. I want to go into the story campaign? Choose adventure, the Chapter number of waiting/not waiting for fellow travelers and create. From adventure to return to Gurango. Other modes - the same.

Server 99 or 100. Gouranga-01, Gouranga-02...Gouranga-99. You can connect to any.

Bones there are in the village, but no save/load of ))

M
Mithos 08.12.19

bones of course sad. and loot in campaigns as divided?

I
Introoper 08.12.19

Any way , who is first taken , and that fellow . Alone 35 minutes from the sarcophagus can carry so much loot that even a 500 -volume inventory is not better =) . I am now more interesting : how divided experience? With Moba experience goes entirely to each character or is it divided at all? And that was only 2 . And then I was LVL 36 , and the one with whom I went - 20 .

M
Mithos 08.12.19

well, loot is quite sad

L
Lotr1985 08.12.19

What the fuck, came played in network, out.
Start the game, check again, while trying not to register says wrong CD-key (your key is invalid)
Game license

m
moltar 08.12.19

For the first registration give code!!! and ask him to save them) and then offer to save the password to enter the machine in a multiplayer game, if something was forgotten, to the email address indicated when registering will be sent a code.

L
Lotr1985 08.12.19

Enter it where ?
not requesting anything

L
Lotr1985 08.12.19

all sorted out, cleaned the registry after the pirates and all OK became