3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
welkel 13.09.19 11:04 pm

Meteorite (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

People can throw the location of the meteorite,and then when I went to him,stupidity took all the members of the pack,and we were attacked by a saber-toothed tiger,all hung up the bloodstream,I'm on trees to remove it,several monkeys managed to remove the other bent while switched to them,so in the end I think okay give birth to new,went back to look for the meteorite,so that you think?!The remaining natives rushed a huge boa constrictor,the Anaconda fucking her mother!This creature also throws the bloodstream,I'm back up to find a cure for the bloodstream,well, all monkeys happened an attack of hysteria,they portolesi home to a hidden waterfall,and of course again, I do not have time to save most.So now I have one toque and two babies on the back and abdomen.
34 Comments
Sort by:
w
welkel 13.09.19

Karl_Smith
well today is tomorrow on the crocodiles will try and will unsubscribe then

w
welkel 13.09.19

Karl_Smith
tried also with a single blow fall.

N
Nikita Voynov 13.09.19

welkel
And elephants tried?

w
welkel 13.09.19

Nikita Voynov
Yet.

W
Wulwsten 13.09.19

welkel
can you branch attack to inject a lot? I said bleed line, and a little luck to pansotti and cudgel you. I just hit a meteorite and perfect timings, but I had no bleeding, just only began at that moment to swing this thread.

A
A S U S 13.09.19

Che then I do not have vancott(( Can hands curves, or the timing does not work, XS....

D
DenPet 13.09.19

welkel
there he was not alone several of them

M
MOHAPXUCT 13.09.19

Tell me what location the Triger on the second meteorite to start and where to end looking for? only one was, or the second provtykal, I want to try to start a trigger, but if not startanet'll go look for that.

d
digitalkid 13.09.19

MOHAPXUCT
Don't know which one the second, but with a hundred year old tree immediately obvious how 2 fly. This is the tall tree in the middle of the jungle.

M
MOHAPXUCT 13.09.19

digitalkid
and in what location the tree? not remember the name?
in the Savannah, came, flew, two, and three column of smoke until it had all the points to go around, but afraid of legs are not enough for these meteorites, it is necessary to carry one more macaque as the chest.

N
NightHawkreal 13.09.19

And immortality like Vandal savage of to impossible? )

R
RockyShot 13.09.19

welkel
What he did not unsuit, they're useless in the game other than new sarasvata. Except for beauty around the Lodge laid the precious stones and meteorites )))
ps 56ч. game. opened all the locations.

R
Reyzel 13.09.19

RockyShot
Don't know about you, but I have fansatic snakes, felids and other small animals.
Can't afford a Rhino and only very large animals.

D
Disa_kun 13.09.19

Reisel
small animals can be killed with any blow cut stone, to meteorites, this does not apply

RockyShot
support no vancott :) tested by a great number of hours in the game ))