3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oxyaet 08.12.19 10:09 pm

What's your favorite anime? Why do you watch it?

For me the best anime is Fairy tail.
This anime shows the Kingdom of Fiore, where there are magic guilds, there is a dark Guild, they worship mostly Zerafa, want him back and make the world horrible, and there is a light Guild on the contrary, they protect the country from those dark guilds. By the way, if the Guild is not approved by the Council, it will be considered a dark Guild.
Most key Guild in this anime is the Guild Fairy Tail is a light Guild, it protects ordinary people, the country, the entire continent from dark guilds. In this Guild all respect each other,all members of the Guild willing to die for his friends, the Guild,every member believes that the Fairy Tail his family.
Every time the Guild gets in a difficult situation, the members of the Guild do not leave each other, and trying to help by donating something, whether in life or something less valuable.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 08.12.19

Oxyaet wrote:
For me the best anime is Fairy tail.

In his normal anime of course, but with their zamorochki...
You briefly described the main plot of Fairy Tail. How about a more detailed analysis? More specifically...

List of arches in the anime Fairy TailАрки, Saga... that is the whole story chapters, so to speak.
The story arc may consist of several episodes, from dozens of episodes can last from one season to the next. Below I have compiled a list of story arches (indicating the seasons and number of episodes) for the entire series up to Fairy Tail Zero.

Season 1:
1. The First Saga (Damn Dire Braid)
episodes 1-16

2. Phantom Guild (Phantom / Ghost Guild)
episodes 17-28

3. The Tower of Heaven (Paradise Tower)
episodes 33-40

4. Laxus Saga (short arch about Laksus)
episodes 41-48

Season 2:
5. Nirvana (the arch about Oracion Seis)
episodes 51-68

6. Dragonoid (short arch about Daphne)
episodes 69-72

Season 3:
7. Edolas (Kingdom Of Edolas)
episodes 77-96

Season 4:
8. Sirius Island (Seven Kin, arch about seven masters)
episodes 97-121

Season 5:
9. Key of the Starry Heavens (the key to the Starry Skies)
episodes 130-150

Season 6/7:
10. Grand Magic Games (Grand Magic Games)
episodes 151-175-24(199) (24 episode of the new series TV-2)

Season 7:
11. Evil Star Perfume
episodes 30(205)-43(218)

12. Eternal Flame
episodes 52(227)-58(233)

13. 9 Gates Of Hell (Tartarus)
episodes 59(234)-90(265)

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 08.12.19

I liked it: the Garden of fine words and In the dungeon I go there I find beautiful (season 1)

V
Vor Piratych 08.12.19

planetarian dream small planet. spice and wolf. ergo proxy and finally the favorite of all many and I do not remember.

W
Waffen 08.12.19

The only anime that I watched fully in my life is Sailor moon.)Like now sometimes I can watch...

r
requiemmm 08.12.19

When I nefig to do, I'm reviewing something from Matsumoto. There are approximately 200 animesex good, but that the universe, despite some naivety, the old fiction of the 70s, has a soul. And a no plot, usually great music, the animation, and not as it is now, the Chinese for a bowl of rice ready to shove the elements in the editor, characters. About them is to say more. In this universe the characters are very far from zadolbali all type of student-cloth and his hand of tsundere that drives it kicks in life. Laziness is the universe of Men Bleat:) the Man said, man made, if necessary, died for what he thought was important. And women there exactly the same, at least in the lead roles. Now there are few heroes in mass culture mostly comes down to it, the modern hero begins to chew snot, like TSA, under which imprisoned.

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.12.19

requiemmm
Waffen
how about these? your opinion )

picture in full size immediately

r
requiemmm 08.12.19

The list as a list, each creature on the pair, mostly decent stuff. You can even add Marimite, I mean Maria-sama ga miteru, Ginga Tetsudou 999(the full length album 79th year) well, something like Suzuki will be the classic picture of the Board before asking, watch this!

S
Shinigamy-Soul 08.12.19

My favorite anime Code geass. Overcame, because I like it)))

y
yariko.v 08.12.19

Favorite much, as has long been interested. But a few still can be distinguished.
1) anime about a student who received the incredible power of using unusual notebook. In the anime we see a good guy absorbs thirst for justice. Of course the purpose of the light was good, but not everyone can become a God of death. Very ingenious fantasy-detective anime. Death note.
2) what if the world in which you were born is not your real one? Yoko has learned that the world in which she lives is not her. Told her about this young guy who came from a parallel world. And he said that Yoko heir to the throne of the Kingdom of kei. Here is a simple schoolgirl became Queen of the foreign state. Podoliaka actually not so simple as it might seem at first glance. 12Королевств.
*) of course, you need to add more here aa! megami-sama, chobits, chrono crusade, lili c.a.t, tears to tiara, hana no ko runrun, and much more...

U
UJIitka 08.12.19