3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gekans 10.12.19 03:48 am

Looking for satellites (ATOM RPG)

Share the experience of finding satellites .
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morpheus2001md 10.12.19

gekans
http://ru.atom-rpg.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%8F:%D0%A1%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8

s
stalout 10.12.19

How to make a Gal companion did not understand, saw her, but she's just being cheeky

x
xoen 10.12.19

In the fortress of thugs you can recapture or redeem Gyulchitay. Will run with you until you leave her in the redflag. If to leave her there, she will hang out at the bar Fidel, and after rebuilding the kitchen at the base in Red warrior it can be, in the kitchen, to attach. To replenish the fridge in the bunker.

S
STRengths 10.12.19

Does anyone know if you can get the Djulbars (dog) to the party, after a chance meeting in which the owner survived?

g
gekans 10.12.19

they say Fidel can take , but it frost me .

x
xoen 10.12.19

gekans wrote:
they say Fidel can take , but it frost me .
Fidel himself to join in the course of transmission.
RDX join after Stripping the red fighter.
Alexander joins as in Red warrior as only to build up the base.
STRengths wrote:
Does anyone know if you can get the Djulbars (dog) to the party, after a chance meeting in which the owner survived?
The previous owner of the dog must die. Otherwise, how do you get the collar? And without a collar you don't get a dog.

Also, there are satellites that you don't hang out, but somehow help:
In Red warrior there is a shepherd with cows - you get milk. There is a mechanic, after repairing the bench. Allows you to craft ammo (not used even once).

M
Maks Yakushko 10.12.19

xoen
as an experimental sniper will find a workbench so once you will use)

s
sobr21 10.12.19

Max Yakushko
VVE ? She is not 7*39 R?

x
xoen 10.12.19

sobr21 wrote:
VVE ? She is not 7*39 R?
no, there are 2 types of cartridges but not 7*39

R
Rolemanser 10.12.19

xoen
Yes my friend, you cheater, there is no wrong... Yes, you CHEATER!!!

x
xoen 10.12.19

Rolemanser wrote:
Yes my friend, you cheater, there is no wrong... Yes, you CHEATER!!!
Thank you ;)

L
Lexx8585 10.12.19

sobr21
6_49mm

A
Angelo4ekT 10.12.19

As far as I know, the entire gaming expertise with satellites, taken in the party.
So, you can dial a squad of unprofitable ? How critical is it ?
If you do not climb globale taking every random battle experience will recruit hard ?..
And is it true that in the latest versions of games perk Lone wolf is not available for the Djulbars,
fines for him not to be ?

s
sKard 10.12.19

Up to 14th level tolerated that dog, and then finally got pissed with his stupidity, left to guard the bunker in a Red Fighter. The sooner izbavishsya from him the better.

D
Disel_Nik 10.12.19

Alexander (which is the type of airborne) a worm or what? What kind of stories I was told. Soak can it?

s
sKard 10.12.19

Disel_Nik
on one torrent tracker was reading that people have killed Alexander in a Red fighter, got a lot of experience.
Disel_Nik wrote:
the worm or what? What kind of stories I was told
he then tells the storyteller.

N
Nic101 10.12.19

Lord. Took until one in the party is Fidel. Absolutely useless and stupid AI I'm in shock. Once you can control in a battle with what to shoot. This creature is constantly firing at me. Could a mod which is to control the satellites? Well, at least the weapon necessary to put.

Q
QuietlesS 10.12.19

Nic101
If in combat on your turn, hold down the paintwork on the satellite can be given simple commands. At first it seems useless, but if you adjust it very helpful, important thing you need each turn to do it and understand the mechanics of the teams.
Weapons like to tell my friends it is impossible, but can to defuse it and give them ammo just for the need trunk.

e
edeleif 10.12.19

Nic101
And I have a RDX with a machine gun took out the entire group if it was between him and, for example, a rat. So he and Fidel I gave the rifles with optics and has circulated them to the appropriate branch skills.
QuietlesS
And you can just give members one gun and one type of ammunition, the rest to be stored in the safe at the estate. They still don't know how to change the barrels and cartridges depending on the type of target and distance to it.

Q
QuietlesS 10.12.19

edeleif
It is clear that everything in the safety Deposit box to store. I mean the situation when you have an overload. The cartridges weigh less than a gun, so guns at passing satellites, and bullets from them leave themselves, respectively, the satellites will only use what they have cartridges.
Incidentally, the satellites are able from time to time to throw grenades, but a gun I have never changed.