3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gekans 10.12.19 03:48 am

Looking for satellites (ATOM RPG)

Share the experience of finding satellites .
31 Comments
Sort by:
B
BIG_CrasheR 10.12.19

How can you reset the characteristics of satellites, and they are all on middle ground in the runoff, and PP? Yes, and why bots perks: love of reading, sustainability, because they're not subject to similar effects?

s
sKard 10.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
maybe via the editor saves? He is not yuzal, so I don't know if satellites edit. A perks partner is half useless.
PS: passed the game and started messing with the editor saves. Reset characteristics the satellites will not work, but the add - easily.

Z
Zinoviy Grobovski 10.12.19

profitabil time to give Alexander, whether it is possible through the editor saves it ?

B
BlowWithTheFires 10.12.19

And how do companions weapons issue? Run with me Fidel, RDX Yes Sanya, and all with bare hands against the enemy, despite the fact that everyone in the inventory on the barrel with the right ammo is.

B
BIG_CrasheR 10.12.19

BlowWithTheFires
Skill to use the weapon needs to be above the rest.
PS, although I have Alexander ran with AK, with skill less than the other melee) can melee included, in a battle long hold on the Persian left button and check it out.

N
NightHawkreal 10.12.19

Companions of course the game is not a fountain, more useful to me just grandpa, the dog quickly weakened from Fidel didn't work, and pseudo-airborne-nick all the time misses and the time spent already in a dogfight on the gun is better not to go.

S
Siniy Kot 10.12.19

BlowWithTheFires
LMB on the partner menu and select disable melee

l
lordkaho 10.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
To give teammates rifles and machine guns is often tantamount to suicide. At 110 automatic RDX, when the PKK was able to take in the first battle stood behind my back and stupid me took place. So let with rifles running around.

N
NightHawkreal 10.12.19

lordkaho
They do ognestrel should be given with caution, grandfather just before a Commissioner of wahi was. )

B
BIG_CrasheR 10.12.19

lordkaho
The enemy as well as allies, has low intelligence, that same success makes her even more willing. Though it looks funny, but the developers need to fix the AI behavior.

l
lordkaho 10.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
Yes, but early in the fight, the enemy usually scattered across the field, and the GG team is heap. Because the enemy with the machine gun not the fact that in their fall, but you pokazet half of the team that also inspires.