3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Udinkan 13.09.19 11:08 pm

Is it possible to cure Anna Hegedus? (Wasteland 2)

Pawson , is it possible to cure Anna Hegedus? To request soak , and I want to cure. Who knows. The Location Of The Prison.
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimOn2212 13.09.19

Okay, thank you. Here it seems that it or cannot be cured or in quest of something not finalized.

P
Pokusun 13.09.19

People
The vaccine fever, or drug for the fever, those who play, write item ID, or original title in the English version

F
Fedor Puchkov 13.09.19

Just leave the girl alone, serum from the CX Centre, it does not work. !!!ON THE SPOILER! In the end her husband will come from the HT and bring a vaccine.

S
Siniy Kot 13.09.19

What is Eastern Avenue? Trolling and misinformation or is it really somewhere there?! Why NOBODY says where to find it?! I have not seen this location! And the vaccine from CX-doesn't fit!
The feeling that one Troll from steam was a joke-and the rest as the parrots picked up information never even checked.

A
Apatrid 13.09.19

Blue Cat
Blue cat wrote:
What is Eastern Avenue? Trolling and misinformation or is it really somewhere there?! Why NOBODY says where to find it?! I have not seen this location! And the vaccine from CX-doesn't fit!
The feeling that one Troll from steam was a joke-and the rest as the parrots picked up information never even checked.
If assistance is Chipulu - 10 bottles of this serum can be found in the yard of the destroyed Central complex CX of the center, West side of the map, near the label the barn.
This serum is for Anna Hegedus - useless. wasteland 2 director's cut update 6