3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EvilRabbit 13.09.19 11:09 pm

Pumping arms (Control)

as open slots for weapons, you need to do what the mission take place?
20 Comments
Sort by:
P
Phornet 13.09.19

To gather material for crafting with enemies and also get the job.Pumped the number of cells and put fashion.Plus fashion can be improved.

K
KyDecHuk666 13.09.19

EvilRabbit

l
legusor 13.09.19

just run the game and are doing all story and side missions.

I
Ivan Mastnev 13.09.19

Do the mission, then pumped a character and then at the bottom there is a slider for the progress of open slots

K
Kerry_Good 13.09.19

All crafteda in control points (conservation).

E
EvilRabbit 13.09.19

you know how to read, I was asking not about fashion, and the SLOTS, the terms and conditions of open

how to open a 3rd slot(slot for fashion)

KyDecHuk666
like I googled EPTA, I can climb already, or where no conditions for opening slots

L
LaserDeath 13.09.19

Also interested in how to improve the heat shell for example, the rotation is already LVL 3

V
Volk-Naemnik 13.09.19

LaserDeath
the cumulative - IMBA, so not improved in principle. Conceived and developed. There is a rumor that in the DLS plot razvlekat.
The drawings give the story a rare component for pumping up to the third level - is given for the side effects.

p
potter790 13.09.19

The wolf Mercenary wrote:
the cumulative - IMBA, so not improved in principle.
Well, firstly, he is pumped, the second is not IMBA. He's a charger, too slow. In the first half of the game, they help out in a couple of moments when those bots, which then crowds worn alone like mini-bosses climb. After the mid-game IMBA - Rotation. He put the module on rate of fire, module damage, and module reloading.

V
Volk-Naemnik 13.09.19

potter790
no, not pumped, and you collect all of the drawings for increasing the number of modules for it in the game just yet.
well, XS, I put it in the module with +70% damage and never killed except that dudes with stone shields, and regen ammo quite fast, and walked with him the entire game, switching to another weapon just for Kontor Council.

p
potter790 13.09.19

The wolf Mercenary wrote:
no, not pumped,
Well, maybe it's my charger messed up, that now I have to leveling up.

K
Kokoprime1991 13.09.19

Spinner - stupid bullet visirule(sense 0), the Fragments - not the effect expected from kabasa that and try to keep a distance for hit and hurt(and remove the armor better shots) it turns out that the same sense 0, I exercise when I shot this .... babachahi with mods in the area I have the floor map stupid broke O_O thought nowadaya yeah in the end crap is not susvetnoy damage weak, which surprised me greatly. In the end, ran with the usual Grip on the damage and the Cumulative damage and had the head for closer to 75% of the game GG itself becomes a weapon that sometimes shoot for show...

L
LaserDeath 13.09.19

Damn that's you upset me what a heat round does not improve

N
Nemezis 13.09.19

Yeah, me too, launcher disappointed. Damage to none at all.

A
Al3XXX_ 13.09.19

Kokoprime1991
Fig. Rotation is a great thing with two mod for increased damage and one to increase rate of fire. More than half the game with him. Hiking takes down enemies in a second. If this goes half or less of the store. Pumped the grenade launcher is fine to use from a distance against a bunch of enemies with shields (when turned off plates from Gerona). He simonovichi.

R
Ronyo 21.10.22

Wolf-Mercenary The
cumulative is pumped over. Don't be misled. This is a bug that there was no possibility of pumping.

R
Ronyo 21.10.22

LaserDeath Leveling up

Z
Zigrey 21.10.22

Wolf Mercenary
Fixed in September update
https://controlgame.com/control-september-update/

M
Marongo 21.10.22

Decided to make a charge. Pressed enter. The weapon did not appear in the list ... and so three times. All resources in general spent. Some bug. Well, at least it happened after the passage of the plot.
I did not particularly follow the pumping of weapons, I mainly used telekinesis, alternating with Grip and Shards.

J
Jafara 21.10.22

EvilRabbit
Perhaps the question is no longer relevant, but you can still improve the weapon (open the 2.3rd slot), the trick is that until you find at least one copy of the necessary material for improvement, this weapon will not even be displayed in the list ( checked). For example, to open the 2nd slot for the Cumulative, you need:
- Ritual Impulse x 10
- Entropic Echo x 5
- Hidden Tendency x 3

Check in the Assets tab if you have them, if not, then here are links to weapons with a detailed description on the necessary materials and where they can be knocked out:
https://control.fandom.com/wiki/Service_Weapon
https://control.fandom.com/wiki/Materials