3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19 03:05 am

Experience the complexity of the \"God of War\" (God of War (2018))

Please share your impressions about this complexity. Do not you think that it slightly ruins the atmosphere of the suit and so on? What are the pros and cons? To each their own of course. I play it at least will not go not under any pretext, as a huge fan of Kratos. But there is a feeling that is slightly overkill. For example AP mobs almost instant and all at once, and even 1 purple mob is a disaster vanshot for Kratos. Well, in General, write their opinions, etc. Only on the last difficulty.
98 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Durden 11.12.19

March this complexity is to stretch the time horizone maximum complexity, i.e. HP and damage more enemies, and all

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

UPD: Met draugrov with axes. I'm sorry, but this is overkill. Of course they can win, and it's relatively easy. But! The game on this difficulty too hard makes Kratos - pussy some. Still play on average much more authentic. Like the man said above, to stretch time. I chose it with this goal in part. But who knew that the developers made the difficulty for people who love to stream all sorts of know damage wounds. Almost no pleasure from Veit unfortunately, it.
But the reviews about difficulties continue to roll. Curious.

g
gloccc 11.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890
I'm on a normal hard pass , at first it was difficult , but then pumped a little skill and weapons and everything was a pleasure to play . So I think the normal balance of the game will be on hard

S
Slipnot6 11.12.19

gloccc
Let me disagree with you, the normal balance is always on normal, because it is the default mode, a kind of Golden mean, precisely what the developers meant for the passing game, the balance of gameplay and narrative. Many of the games directly say that the average is the best games expiriens to go through, easy - simplify for beginners, and the hard (and higher, if present) - the challenge for veterans and the auxiliary passage with a new game+ (if available).

2dd 11.12.19

The complexity probably is not for stretch of time , as I see it ) and for the systematic study of anything and everything ) I realized that the bosses of this complexity is not much affected , but the mobs just killer ), but everything can be solved with pumping and timely block and counterattack. With violet, however, use of the terrain and the mechanics of the game ) the first 2 hours were hell , then he used to.

G
Gryxa 11.12.19

playing on the second difficulty,very tight turns to fight with witches and essential with Troll 2 when they put the first difficulty can foot play as then there is no balance

2dd 11.12.19

delikates
I suffered from elves much ) and still suffering , I decided for myself ... first go to "a worthy test" to get acquainted with the plot and secrets , then "God of war" James will be easier to navigate , what to do and where. And kill you because timing is harsh , God is necessary to swing the shield on the counter-attack and return damage .

G
Gryxa 11.12.19

2dd
when you are being attacked by 3 witches or Troll 2 or 2 puteshestvennika or Valkyrie which summoned into battle on the 3 soldiers,there perdak so burning even 2 complexity

2dd 11.12.19

Gryxa
I God did not fight ) I say stuck on alfheim.

2dd 11.12.19

Gryxa
But on a "decent test" after God is much easier to play and more pleasant to explore the world and story.

G
Gryxa 11.12.19

2dd
I can't remember what difficulty are called,but play 1 (for the first time,during the second pass will do for the above)
2dd
the problem of high complexity that no othila...Yes you can prozhat fury,but then what?when you fight 5 at the same time,very few drops of green stones,other from runes and the armor is negligible,and that the Valkyrie takes off at 1/3 HP if you get
would make any potion of healing/livsstil from auto attack,but very difficult to play

G
GG4 11.12.19

Just increasing the health of mobs, about the damage they do not know because the shock they are not missing of course.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

GG4
Firstly, not just. Secondly - not only. Changes a lot with the transition to the God of war". And about the missed beats it is ridiculous of course, but it's too thick (if you're playing on the last difficulty).

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 11.12.19

Easy taxis.

w
wolikde 11.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890
The question is how much time you have to die in regular battles on the last difficulty ? How do we then pass of the Valkyries ? Is a test of swords to defeat 20 enemies without taking damage. I know generally how to play. Generally respect who plays the God of war. I even wanted YouTube to find and stream look

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

wolikde
Actually not to damage it is almost every battle in the God wars. So by the time of the tests it will be something of a norm. Personally confuses me in this difficulty clumsy balance. I described earlier that the axe than with fists and stun effect from them, absolutely can not compete. Literally every creature is easier to hit with fists. And to put it mildly not cool. Why, then, ax? Had the choice of the atmospheric passage or hardcore. Perhaps both options will take, but in turn.

I
Ioannn 11.12.19

Play on a decent test (as this game is a first for me) -was initially kapets full, did not die once, I would say not one ten times)))). Right now the pump is small -it was more or less even with the crowd, the only thing with the witch problem.

b
bakshish 11.12.19

The second level the most, I think for the most part. The trick of the game is a beautiful boy-murder and dismemberment of enemies on R3(on the 4th level is difficult to pile of fists), it is desirable to use all the new abilities etc. At maximum, I Garitsa, this effect is not enough.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 11.12.19

First decent test pass, after the God of war, to see the difference in the behavior of the enemies. If first pass on God, it probably would not have wanted to go to an easier difficulty.

p
pravda777 11.12.19

Sailor Vitamin
what is the difference in behavior??? it is not