3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19 03:05 am

Experience the complexity of the \"God of War\" (God of War (2018))

Please share your impressions about this complexity. Do not you think that it slightly ruins the atmosphere of the suit and so on? What are the pros and cons? To each their own of course. I play it at least will not go not under any pretext, as a huge fan of Kratos. But there is a feeling that is slightly overkill. For example AP mobs almost instant and all at once, and even 1 purple mob is a disaster vanshot for Kratos. Well, in General, write their opinions, etc. Only on the last difficulty.
98 Comments
Sort by:
f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

pravda777
The difference is not small.
But the regime about hardcore, and not about beautiful fights. Many mechanics in game are simply unreal. 90% of players on it, take a hatchet and throw them to the end of the game. Effectively, but mega-stupid to God of War. Even if it were, Dark Souls is a bust. Nice not to play too much.

w
wolikde 11.12.19

There's also blocking helps a lot and other chips which are full. It is clear easier to style Beneti or DMC with R1/R2 zaklikivaem enemies. But after dark souls it's already no go.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

wolikde
You are absolutely right. But as many have already said several times, there is a problem of balance. For example, a witch figure dashed off a stun. Is that maximum ride arrows of light. There didn't play on last difficulty and not know how things are then. But the initial mobs are killed very easily, but not super impressive. In other words it is easier to invent your challenge. I like playing without receiving damage, otherwise downloaded to CT. But on medium difficulty. And impressive and difficult. And to cast a stun beating fists of the mob half an hour - a dubious pleasure.
It is a pity that on average they do not want rage to include. Mobs. At least I have until this was not noticed. Who's playing on the 3rd difficulty (hard), where as with the rage of mobs? I just think he's only in the last is.

C
Copeco 11.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890
on the complex the same as the God of war, except for the fact that mobs don't increase the level and do not change the patern of attacks during battle. KHP they feel a little bit more, everything else is the same

w
wolikde 11.12.19

Yes campaign what was clever about the latest difficulty. And the problem is not the transmission of shocks (third hit from mob level 1 and game over) but it is not the treatment (no kits) and the most important thing is you need to apply twenty blows to the mob to clean up. Which is a lot. Ekshen away killed.

I
Ioannn 11.12.19

wolikde
but it is not the treatment (no kits)
I.e. the God of war lechilki not fall down at all?

C
Copeco 11.12.19

Ioannn
They're there, don't know why I decided the commentators above that they are not

w
wolikde 11.12.19

Ioannn
Of course fall down. But they need to run and click prozhat(to raise) at that time get a slap in the face to become less than it was :) I am about the kits which are with you and if you wish, enjoy.

I
Ioannn 11.12.19

wolikde
Clear. By the way, Yes, the same story-saw lechilku, move to it and as soon as you try to raise, you have flies)))).

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 11.12.19

Had to start on the God of war. Because the game is already very rarely provides any difficulties in battle, and it has long last, after the mission in which you need to light 4 torches on the lake of the ancient
upd. But maybe then it will be harder? Who knows? Reached the heart of the mountain.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

Sailor Vitamin
No, it's not. But in God of war you can't play nice. And 3 difficulty. Will have a score of mobs slowly, such as throwing an axe. I didn't want, and therefore fell from God of war. Maybe then will if will do nothing.
Even the bosses in God of war is much easier for the average pack of mobs. This is not the norm.

-
-zotik- 11.12.19

Such complexity probably test a real bitch)

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

-zotik-
Rumor has it that people, even in the middle of some of the Valkyries I can't kill. But as I said above, the complexity is almost not apaet bosses. But mobs eerily.

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 11.12.19

-zotik-
Tests in Muspelheim? Maybe the difficulty level does not affect test? Maybe just the difficulty increases with each subsequent test, such as the dungeons in Bloodborne.
fdsklf0ds88890
Well, maybe at some point and be able to play beautifully when pumped and will dress up fine, just need to wait until now. And what a shame that is not very difficult.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

Sailor Vitamin
On average sometimes, there are places where I do not understand how to pass on the complexity is higher. Despite the fact that every plot point - it is easier than kolovraty.
For example, the Valkyrie Kara (so it seems) was sooo well Hardaway. Despite the fact that I came from having the blades of Chaos. Maybe before, but nonetheless. Other Val didn't look even.

-
-zotik- 11.12.19

fdsklf0ds88890
I'm a Queen on a light can't kill, the rest on average by izi killed in addition to air her times with the 5th, but damn the Queen immediately to easy put for tin)

w
wolikde 11.12.19

Funny. But. I have not heard that someone killed the Queen Valkiry... Half turned to shoot. And then rise with min . health. One punch and Khan. Clear attack should be priivate etc. But tin (and should be) full. The others had stopped with the first (OK third) time. No and no particular difference easy or second level of difficulty.

w
wolikde 11.12.19

Where are all the craftsmen who in Dark Souls by the hands of the bosses cut. The tuba isn't one of victory. But at the level of God, do not say anything.

f
fdsklf0ds88890 11.12.19

wolikde
Hands in this game are not the most harmless weapon. Only them and crush on the God. Valek of course not, but the mobs are the same. Through stunning play, and the axe is so... MicroScan for mob.

w
wolikde 11.12.19

Also did not like. it was easier to demolish mobs with blows of my fists. Used of course only weapon.