3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renata 11.12.19 03:07 am

Problems of gameplay (The Guild 2)

The theme for questions on the gaming process, for technical questions and problems is another topic
188 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lucian Schneider 11.12.19

kawika
The fact of the matter is that the other bandits on the map anymore.

G
GreatOnizuka 11.12.19

I played the game before,even on XP,has now decided to remember the past put on a new computer here 7 already.First, the game does not run.Patched to 3.5.Start,but there are no savers, no background,in General, almost nothing,what to do?

P
Psihodolb 11.12.19

but there are no savers, no background,in General, almost nothing,what to do?

Try in config.ini replace SplashScreen = 1 to SplashScreen... = 0... (=

G
GreatOnizuka 11.12.19

Did not help

P
Psihodolb 11.12.19

Well, then shaman with drivers and codecs, myself, I with the seven of you not familiar... and, alas, I do not know what there can be jambs... but the drivers/codecs - the typical culprits of a broken Guild... (=

G
GreatOnizuka 11.12.19

I have K-Lite worth it,no problems yet,seven Lycosa at all.

P
Psihodolb 11.12.19

I have K-Lite is

Then try this option...
K-Lite Codec Pack--->>>Configuration--->>> ffdshow video decoder--->>>Don't use ffdshow in (remove the tick)...
Should work... if not, then stupidly take down K-Lite Codec Pack... (=

G
GreatOnizuka 11.12.19

Not found there Don't use ffdshow in =( But I have no checkboxes anywhere and you should not...

And what is K-Lite to put better?They are in fact a few full and some kind of....

P
Psihodolb 11.12.19

And what is K-Lite to put better?

It is better to carry, if you want to play Guild... it often causes problems with the rollers and loading the game... I personally Have is Mega... and never any better than watching... but the problem is quite common... (=

G
GreatOnizuka 11.12.19

Psihodel,thanks for the replies,I will experiment...

s
soaup 11.12.19

Please tell me how to treat or anesthetize the plague? I have in inventory is the pain medication, about which the doctor says, but how to apply it I don't know. Or the medication must be in stock at the hospital?

H
HorseInCoat 11.12.19

1. How to buy products/gifts main character
2. If I'm on a mission career, and I don't have time to get involved in politics, before there was a lower position, it's still possible to take or when to run?
3. How to do the child? I tried it in Sims with kisses, but something lifted I have to send.

k
kot2 11.12.19

1 Change the tab with the transport to the character
2 to apply for employed positions
3 get inside the character and his actions will appear to lead the night together

M
Mjelar 11.12.19

Prompt, please, as in Rennaisance
buy a ship (it's in the Harbor - the button is inactive)
to force family members to work in the enterprise (by adding characters to the group their icons do not appear in the list of employees in the company - reflected only the owner and hired workers. All characters belong to the class corresponding to the profile of the enterprise)

k
kot2 11.12.19

To buy a vehicle only in his fisherman's hut, pirate harbour, shopping store if you're the owner of one of these companies switch to the ships tab in the window production.
To get a family member to work only if he is the owner of the company, no other possibilities

S
SPOT56 11.12.19

Pliz help with a glitch in the court!I suzhus with anyone and win in the court tried punishment but what punishment I would not vybral it is not provoditsya in action!Who knows how to ispraviti ?

P
Psihodolb 11.12.19

I suzhus with anyone and win in the court tried punishment but what punishment I would not vybral it is not provoditsya in action!

And all three agreed with your punishment?... (=

S
SPOT56 11.12.19

Psihodel
Yes, all over!I say the penalty the judge says everything is okay then restrain and everything is on walking live great!As with the deprivation of the title!

S
SPOT56 11.12.19

Psihodel
sometimes they scale over the green but on the court I wasn't!Maybe if only because of this?

P
Psihodolb 11.12.19

To a defendant sentenced to the punishment you have chosen, you need a unanimous decision of the court... that is, portraits of the jury should be on the left end of the green scale... the penalty should withdraw immediately from the town hall... and the deprivation of the title automatically... immediately after the judge finish his speech... if you have not, then say what you have a Guild version of the patch... posho in earlier versions there were shoals with the court... (=