3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D0NoR 11.12.19 03:10 am

Godsmack, he's the SoundTrack to PoP2:WW (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within)

I know that the forum PoP3,PoP2 but there are few who comes,and when it does,that is rare...I do not carry the theme,thanks in advance.

Someone on the forum in the credits read that the soundtrack to the warrior is a song Godsmack power without words,estesno.Well, at least I'm on the sound SO learned.In short everyone was happy,we listen to speak,but the creativity Godsmack was to find do not want to...I Have a lot of their songs,if anyone else interested,contact HERE or on soap,write the name of the song and I'll see maybe tomorrow will post the list of songs,but right now later on(I mean time to sleep).Well, if this desire is not present,and all downloaded music from the fansites,then just delete the topic(I hope applications will be few,for he who loves the Prince needs to break the cake,and Godsmack to get it),just want to help YOU--the PEOPLE!!!
So those who are on the forum PoP2 daaavno already got Godsmack and listen before going to sleep,as I am right now =)But seriously after such music to sleep...Abruptly coffee works =)Please,in any case the group is good :))
81 Comments
Sort by:
g
ghost 11.12.19

Yes, this forum no one was watching, but that doesn't mean you have to spam here or anything to advertise.
p.s.write a review anyone here.... boring and then ..

K
KOMATO3HNK 11.12.19

DimaX

I see that your warning just sneeze?

Vladislav[567]

If the topic is almost deserted, why specifically is there to flood? Waiting for the new ones. :)

An instrumental version of I Stand Alone and Straight Out Of Line I was very pleased.

g
ghost 11.12.19

Onkarian
1 message no flood will not name. I'm just new to the forum ww , and it's a shame that everyone already forgot about him ...

K
KOMATO3HNK 11.12.19

Vladislav[567]

Sorry. Not a flood, but the message is not on...

D
DimaX 11.12.19

DimaX: see your warning sneeze ?
I'm not a moder of this forum, so for me it no longer has such importance.

K
KOMATO3HNK 11.12.19

No, just on the forum where you moderate now, as I sit there, you too, not many paid attention. And now I do not know what is there.

e
elprincipe 11.12.19

For guitarists and those who like the soundtrack from Prince of Persia 2 present the archive of tablature:
1) Godsmack - I Stand Alone.gp3
2) Godsmack - Straight Out Of Line.gp3
3) Stuart Chatwood - Conflict At The Entrance.gp5
4) Stuart Chatwood - Escape The Dahaka.gp5
5) Stuart Chatwood - Confrontation In The Mechanical Tower by Sylar.gp5 created by me, because in the Internet nowhere to be found. The rest of the soundtrack is in the process of creation. To download, please write in Asya) Requests, questions and tips - there... 352060832) tabla I Hope at least someone useful)

g
ghost 11.12.19

not everyone has icq, it would be better to post it in the files of PG.

-
-NeXt- 11.12.19

Hi all, I recently found the official version of the soundtrack by Prince, added songs Godsmack... all who need it a miracle from here to download http://dep_sitfiles.com/files/0h37frldv
PS: Quality 320 KB/s ;))
Instead of insert on features, and serv misses...

g
ghost 11.12.19

Could be in the files of PG to fill in, so to speak, to update the outdated files.

W
Windofchange 11.12.19

Hmm... stupidly easy in Yandex search download godsmack torrent and all. Well, there's a campaign to select the desired song.

g
ghost 11.12.19

Happy new 2010 year to all!
Or rather those that still come and read this post! A new topic I think we should not do so because the attendance of the forum is going through hard times..

D
DimaX 11.12.19

Yeah, happy!)) gg

W
Windofchange 11.12.19

A happy you)))

_
__DOC__ 11.12.19

bullshit,never Godsmack wasn't ST the game.Sorry Chatwood(a) Zur u(a) who have tried to voice it,and got fans of Godsmack(I'm also a fan of their work,but at Chom here this game?,- for the 2nd song?

S
Splin_fsb 11.12.19

Oh how long I've played this game, went eight times, but I have decided to go browse the forum. Why Godsmack has got a reputation in the game? It's simple. Because the songs are wonderful, and the sound in the game, they in the subject. In the game there was another track called Moon Baby Godsmack also group

_
__DOC__ 11.12.19

The reputation they already had,the game has nothing to do with it.)))

T
Tulskiy Pocik 11.12.19

Yes it's very good this soundtrack, two and a half songs on the game, stupidly teasing the same riff. I recommend listening to the creativity of black sabbath, to understand what music is.

B
BioGen 27.09.20

Chotkaya music and eternal anyway! In general, the theme of fate and all this, the struggle with it passes through the whole life of a person. Here again I decided to remember the former and watch the passage along the way talking about the eternal themes.

X
X_ray_83 27.09.20

Even in 2005, people did not know that this is the soundtrack to the film "King of Scorpions" ((((Horror of backwardness ((((
And the clip of this bomb was in the 2000s)))

PoP WW was already secondary then as well as the song Straight Out Of Line !

Well, at least after 18 years of "pops" learned the truth))