3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loke2014 11.12.19 03:09 pm

What are the best ways for learning a foreign language?

Really working

22 Comments
Sort by:
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 11.12.19

You can delete the system 32 folder, my brother helped.

r
rPeBoJL 11.12.19

scalpel, microscope, reagents

A
AiSPQR 11.12.19

the most effective is to sit down and start learning. to do this, do not need anything but the most elementary patience and hard work. This is the best way that is achieved already for about 40 million years.

L
Le Gaspilleur 11.12.19

To keep a dictionary under her pillow.

T
T.T.G 11.12.19

Dump in a country with a language that you're going to learn, and to rent an apartment in the crime city.

g
grafonoman 11.12.19

loke2014
Many studied English watching movies with the dictionary.

r
rPeBoJL 11.12.19

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
I agree. this method has more room for development even more than the 25th frame))

N
Nu7Player 11.12.19

Difficulty in learning foreign languages there. It's just a language. You should begin not with textbooks. In the first month or even year it does not need (depend on the willingness).
Need to download the dialogues podcasts in your preferred language in good quality and listen to them good headphones for
three or more hours a day. To listen,to listen. Over time, you can text, but I did without it. And so for a minimum of one month to one year want more.
In the brain there will be some changes, remembered words (translations), turns of expression, formed a good pronunciation, listening comprehension. Studying a new language can
to produce a lazy or drowsy this is because the brain comfortable in their native language environment and he does not understand what the ... you teach. You need to make the effort.
Then choose the textbook and continue to study. Where the books on the Internet to find (in all subjects) can tell. That's all.

s
severnyy alkogolik 11.12.19

I think first you need to remember a simple words,then simple phrases,then the texts from easy to difficult to learn the language.

f
flamingbit 11.12.19

download smartphone tutorials and practice, practice, practice....
Personally, I learned Italian for a year

M
MelShlemming 11.12.19

Lol F. K. wrote:
Personally, I learned Italian for a year
Well, you will find useful in your Italian life?
P. S. English is the world's only useful language. All other languages are dead or dying.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 11.12.19

Do every day for 5 minutes is better than to do 3 hours, but only once a month. Watch foreign movies with original subtitles listen music videos also include subtitles, watch the video tutorials on YT. But most importantly - do not be lazy.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 11.12.19

MelShlemming
All languages are important, there are no useless languages.

Y
Yauzhe nechelovek ya zver 11.12.19

see the stream and let's play in the language who want to learn
I have read books on inglish bedtime, so better remembered

n
nbirukova1 11.12.19

Can You suggest a good English language school EnglishPapa quality education and get good knowledge)))

d
dalekozabyiki 11.12.19

Of course the ideal option is a teacher,he will select a programme.Can be on Skype with an English speaking person to try,if possible.It is pretty cool to leave this country,but it is expensive.

R
Rookwood 11.12.19

it is best with a teacher or group better than one. Well, or into the country, the hdda this language is spoken, the best option

L
Lord-fen 11.12.19

Series and films in English with Russian subtitles, then you can replace the subtitles in English. Books in electronic form with the open Google translate. And all this in huge quantities.

D
Diver7 11.12.19

You can select a resource on the Internet, like this one https://4lang.ru and easy to learn a foreign language in your free time.

m
masha 11.12.19

Reading and watching movies without translation. If you don't skip lessons, and do every day, the skill in a foreign language will grow.

There are texts in English a few sentences, then in Russian translation, and so the whole book until the end. Take and read, and watch movies, important not to miss classes, and not to expect great results. It is needless to settle in the mind, important not to miss classes, and do it every day. If the series is to watch two series in day watch(if short), but if you read it, you can and for not a lot, not to miss only.

Games can be played without translation, I play.
Eventually you get used to the speech without translation, and translation is not required, even if you do not understand what you say, it is still the translation is not required.
Stream to watch, usually there is a primitive speech, only the topic should be of interest.

Here's how to write texts in a foreign I don't know. I words read from memory, a habit barbatulus as the words cityst. And a browser plug-in is LinguaLeo, emit the word and get out the translation.

You can download audio podcasts and listen to that discuss different, or talk on interesting to you theme, I even fell asleep under audio, include and want to sleep.

No need to strain and load itself, by itself settles in the head.

If you read foreign can not, download the audiobook with the text and see the text, it helps to learn.