3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viiii 11.12.19 03:10 pm

Not enough skills to pass the monsters in the Tunnel of death (ATOM RPG)

I have 11 level. Not yet have the skills to pass those freaks in the Tunnel of death
But in the Bunker in the Gorge all went
Also lack the skills to protect a caravan of Stretch
With the other quests (circus, Struck) everything done, but due to a bug, the quests are not counted against

Spoiler

Say yet in the game Dump is, what is the town Red the Fighter. How to get there? That it is necessary to perform?
37 Comments
Sort by:
I
Inferno007 11.12.19

Viiii
HRH, there is a hospital,there is a man lies,he gives a quest to sweep the red fighter

p
predator999 11.12.19

If this is the right tunnel, about which I think those mutants strong armor you have to beat the armor-piercing, or such trunks as AVS or SVD. There are 2 paths ahead, either through the hopper. In extreme cases this quest can be skipped.

G
Greshnik5126 11.12.19

predator999Viiii
If the player at least 2-3 party members, then the fight will be unreal, because it almost always takes 0 damage - only advice, weapons using 5 OD (as VAL, SKS with a scope) and a increased chance to crit, well, the perk crit damage with the gun. As I understand monsters only crits are, i.e. the more moves the more chance of Crete.

D
DrLobotrog 11.12.19

Greshnik5126 wrote:
because it almost always takes 0 damage
Sighting in the eyes of НК33. 2-3 shots is dead. What else do 0 damage? :) Go naturally through the tank - there is a distance to more monsters, to get all to shoot at a distance.

V
Volk_Gad 11.12.19

Viiii
The skin of the monsters are very strong, so shoot for the eyes.

r
rourei80 11.12.19

Still need to shoot armor-piercing bullets, try to stanici grenades

s
sKard 11.12.19

The Incentive wrote that the damage is only in the head.

X
XEMYJlb42rus 11.12.19

As for the car, one at the factory.You will need to negotiate with the caravan about the delivery. And once the circus you threw out of the job of the postman failed.

V
Viiii 11.12.19

Inferno007
Thanks, I'll try

XEMYJlb42rus
about the circus is clear, but another question

Spoiler cleared the bunker in the gorge got the code from the door of the last(?) the bunker (not yet on the map), then smooth out the tunnel of death, will pass the quest and I go to the last bunker? And all? The end of the game? I have such a short campaign mode?

PS: I correctly understand that all the Red Soldiers and the Dump is the additional quests?

PPS: the Dead town (a trip of 10,000), it is not necessary?

p
predator999 11.12.19

Red soldier, it is desirable to recover, there will be a base of the Atom. This will affect the end it will be almost like a full city + will give the satellite at the end. The Dustbin is also useful to look there you can get a car. In dead city the last bunker to go there necessarily. Personally I tried to avoid fighting, as I was pumping in charisma and communication. Even in the final opponents it is possible to speak.

V
Viiii 11.12.19

predator999
and dump how to get there? I opened it by accident when running around the map, but were not allowed

p
predator999 11.12.19

Viiii
In quest of from the Commissioner in the red banner near the statue of Lenin.

D
DrLobotrog 11.12.19

Viiii
In the red banner near the monument to Lenin in some moment appears a soldier. He gives the task to save the statue of Lenin that vile mutants want to take to the garbage and drink. Go and do not allow them to abuse the light of Mariupol. You can negotiate without violence, but I decided to kill everyone :) If you go on the same way, it is said that all the units attack at the same time. I said I was delayed and as a result wiped out alone and brave warriors stood behind the fence and waited for their turn :)

V
Viiii 11.12.19

predator999
DrLobotrog

Oh.. did not see that. thanks friends, check

V
Viiii 11.12.19

PS: by the way silly the game is done
it is interesting to look for codes from the safes, but I have a dexterity of 10 and a break-in just 60
let not from the first attempt, but opens all locks
had to make a break-just do not spread for safes with combination locks

D
DrLobotrog 11.12.19

Viiii wrote:
and hacking only 60
let not from the first attempt, but opens all locks
I'm safe in VVE only 75 could open. Just to see what's inside. Then rebooted, wandered more, understand the cipher and save 15 points :)
Viiii wrote:
had to make a break-just do not spread for safes with combination locks
At first I thought so, and not even tried. Then somewhere accidentally rushed the door with the code, and it opened :)

V
Viiii 11.12.19

Shorter quests took a dump and red fighter, the dump had been cleaned.

here are just collected and collected ammo for the Kalash, I think that all automata fit in there, and there only fits one type)) now without bullets
okay, will run on))

D
DrLobotrog 11.12.19

Viiii wrote:
Shorter quests took a dump and red fighter, the dump had been cleaned.
In wrong order started. Teammates give XP only for combat.

K
Kimchik 11.12.19

Viiii
so there is Kalash five types ...at least, AKSU, AKMS, AK47, РПК74, PC and they always ate 5.. 45x39 and 7.62x39

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.12.19

How to go mushroom quest with the tunnel filled with gas. Ate wheel from the radiation, wearing a mask +50%, but GG dies quickly? And when the battle came, it instantly.