3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viiii 11.12.19 03:10 pm

Not enough skills to pass the monsters in the Tunnel of death (ATOM RPG)

I have 11 level. Not yet have the skills to pass those freaks in the Tunnel of death
But in the Bunker in the Gorge all went
Also lack the skills to protect a caravan of Stretch
With the other quests (circus, Struck) everything done, but due to a bug, the quests are not counted against

Spoiler

Say yet in the game Dump is, what is the town Red the Fighter. How to get there? That it is necessary to perform?
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 11.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
Like it is necessary to fix the generator so it's all the poisonous air pumped

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.12.19

ALCAB
Not enough repair skill (writing, under 120, I have the 45), but somehow you can hack, there are too much wires to disable, but need intelligence - 8, and it did not disperse, but unnecessary luck 8 in stock))

A
ALCAB 11.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
No, hacking is enough for 60-80, can't remember exactly (it was 60 + bought a lock pick set which is + 20 gives) and calmly hacked. There is further the problem, it is necessary to include, and this technology needs to be racked

l
lordkaho 11.12.19

ALCAB
Better a set of keys from the landfill, it is +30 to breaking gives.

A
ALCAB 11.12.19

lordkaho
Yes repair the garbage was, but according to the 120 technology is the problem

N
NightHawkreal 11.12.19

There is a way to deal with marauders in the bunker? To bother hiding honor stuff not hunting.

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.12.19

NightHawkreal
Communication can be pumped to dispense or later to go with the good guns to kill

N
NightHawkreal 11.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
With communication they are only the money left that hide and that is the easiest. Besides, with a balance of clear disagreement - from the Mustachioed dynamite under my butt exploded, and he lost a couple hits.

N
NightHawkreal 11.12.19

Passed - chemistry is everything.

l
lordkaho 11.12.19

NightHawkreal
You mean the coward, Bobby and experienced? :) Namusisi Cologne should be enough. Actually, I was offended and made all, but I cornered already with Fidel, RDX and a dog that would not waste dynamite forced them to open the doors, and the output has already passed, I thought that interesting in the box is that requires a key, and - hell, turned out to be empty, what happened?

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.12.19

One thread more than 1 time caught a goldfish?

N
NightHawkreal 11.12.19

lordkaho
I drug out of the bunker gave to the force, and then the prison is finished off.
I was weak, they told me to focus faster anymore.

But in the box they were stacked selected.

N
NEET 11.12.19

stuck in the bunker in the dead city were not let..

N
NightHawkreal 11.12.19

Gang OPG is necessary to destroy, or you can just go away?

B
BIG_CrasheR 11.12.19

NightHawkreal
Fit give loot, if you kill, especially for Celik in walking down the street +1 power.

N
NightHawkreal 11.12.19

BIG_CrasheR
Power I don't need, I would have to raise per unit. With them gemorno to fight because they focus start.

N
NightHawkreal 11.12.19

Somebody key a Stalker begging? A thief of me in APB, but to kill for him, I don't want to.