3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gagara Top 12.12.19 06:05 am

Problem with 4 core

The problem is,when you unlock 4th core athlon ii x3 425 in games start bugs with textures (blinking,twitching). With an unlocked kernel everything is fine until entering the game,fps of course rises to 50% but the lag textures kill the gameplay.
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 12.12.19

Gagara Top
Well, the kernel in the CPU block not for fun, but because the kernel(the kernel or the whole unit) can not run normally or not run at all. If, after unlocking the core, the PC turns on and even loaded Windows, so it's not really broken, but it does not mean that he was all right.
The problem is only in one game or in all? In the tests there were no problems (what was tested and whether the tests)?

a
antonrogov 12.12.19

Block him back.

w
william1992 12.12.19

Heh. Just like imprezach problem with 4ым cylinder)))

l
legusor 12.12.19

so, in your case with crystal unlucky and the fourth core of any good will not bring. this is a normal phenomenon.

G
Gagara Top 12.12.19

Len4ik00N
The problem in all games, Test:cs go,l4d2,portal,saints row 3,gta 5.
And I'm not here to hear it's a defective core,so isI'm here for advice on how to stabilize the work, the type of lowering of frequency of the processor or increase the voltage.

G
Gagara Top 12.12.19

antonrogov
so I blocked

L
Lodurr 12.12.19

Gagara Top wrote:
4(???) core athlon ii x3(!) 425
Em. The three core, three gig, or I don't understand something? )

G
Gagara Top 12.12.19

Lodurr
Before it sat)

L
Lodurr 12.12.19

Gagara Top
Incidentally, when I watched this is was greatly perplexed how you can do three cores, it's not possible, then the binary code. )
It turned out that is not possible, did it all for science, just one core blocked. And with this you will not do anything.

G
Gagara Top 12.12.19

Lodurr
No, I can unlock but with this games I'm not going to put up

L
Lodurr 12.12.19

Gagara Top wrote:
No, I can unlock n
But for God's sake. Just why did you decide that it is not working? In fact he has a 4-d physical core. The fact that one is excluded from public access, ie disabled, does not mean that it is not working. This is not physically possible, because in peck, binary code, ie doubles.. 2,4,8, it.d. Just what algorithms he's written in the instructions, we can only guess. And with this you will not do anything. Marketing. It was processors for the price niche between dvuhjadernym and chetyrehjadernyj. Then did core cut. Now the engine does not cut, make the gap in turboboost on LGA1151v2. Total percent 8 pure cores, generally have to be crazy to break all in a row in the 20K and he Choate as not impressive even in full HD. )

L
Len4ik00N 12.12.19

Gagara Top
Gagara Top wrote:
And I'm not here to hear it's a defective core,so isI'm here for advice on how to stabilize the work, the type of reducing CPU frequency or increase voltage
If you are expecting that someone will tell you put the voltage at so many volts and frequency is many megahertz, it will have to wait forever. Need to pick up his own random. Plus you need to consider what core specifically your CPU and should not be discounted system cost, it can also affect the success of unlocking, including through available tools, such as the ability to enable/disable the L3 cache.
By the way, after unlocking, the processor remains in Athlone or renamed to blow x4 Vhh?

G
Gagara Top 12.12.19

Len4ik00N
turns into a phenom ii x4 b25, but I have everything exactly Xie fx I bought.