3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FixControl 12.12.19 06:06 am

Impressions of the game (Far Cry: Primal)

Well, the game came out, so share impressions.
83 Comments
Sort by:
A
Android Software 12.12.19

So much hope ,and nothing but the beautiful landscape ,and other subject matter ,the new Far Cry has brought.

T
Treschina 12.12.19

in the game only with animals that's a good one, everything else has been.

K
Kryogen 12.12.19

Yeah, even with a map, the campaign did not bother, just copied and pasted the attributes of the ancient world...

W
Waffen 12.12.19

Look in the stone sarcophagus,and there is a road cone and a crumpled pack of cigarettes))

S
Sergant744 12.12.19

The DLS looks like more than a full part. As Blood Dragon

K
Klinokol 12.12.19

All cool! the game is 8.5-9 points

B
Bard Lyutik 12.12.19

Played for 7 hours in the world of Urus, the game was delayed so that the time it went generally unnoticed. FC3, FC4 I haven't been tightened as Primal. To begin with, the graphics in the game on a PC just gorgeous on ultra. FC4 on grafon far behind. PECs 960 4GB for ultra resolution 2560*1440 – 32-40 fps, but to play it safe due to the fact that the framerate is very smooth, pleased with the complete lack of subsidence , all the time below 30 not prosidela. The graphics and the game just an absolutely gorgeous beauty, I played russinov mouth). The only negative of the graphics settings in the game was less compared to FC4 and have gone missing graphical features from NVIDIA, they are now there, but without them the game looks oboldenno. Next gameplay: capture the outposts, fireplaces, random encounters with enemies in the forest, animal attacks, gamblino this copy-paste from the previous parts and nothing more, but now treshak things happening around was a lot more random and amusing scenes are much more interesting than FC4, walking through the forest you can often see a scene describing them "mixed in a bunch of horses, people", enemies tumble from a pack of wild animals, always kind of bickering between animals, between animals and humans in the skirmishes which are not averse to get into walking beside the mammoth or the bear, and then together). At night generally is a complete game) And with the advent of owls and the ability to domesticate animals can be fairly fun and capture outposts by standing somewhere on the hill, charging at the Outpost owl with skill in throwing bombs and dive on the enemy and the infantry to vanish the leopard for example, domesticated animals are very helpful at the level of extreme, when you die from a single dog bite. By the way the flying owls – cool feature. To intervene in the event of karma really makes sense, this is a population increase due to saved, from which in turn depends on the pumping of the village. From hunting in the game is now based on much more than it was in FC4, now not simply pumping equipment and knapsacks but pumping huts that give a lot of features. The skill tree is getting bigger and bigger. About a plot while anything I will not write because went just. The result, the game will be boring to hang on 80-100 hours of commercials, the lack of firearms, the game surprisingly does not spoil, expecting the worst. My rating is 8.5 mammoth/10. And finally, a couple of my screenshots on the ultra and the resolution of 1440p

Spoiler

How cool is that? Consoles this game and after 5 years not to catch up

P
Perforator1989 12.12.19

Yes confirm the optimization of the game is the finest! Can play people on older video cards with high graphics settings. The game itself is also interesting ,management is good ,helpful! Be sure to buy (or easier to take offline activation I can tell)

S
Slava74oren 12.12.19

The game is very pleased, elegant optimized, beautiful graphics, great gameplay and of animals can be tamed!

S
San226 12.12.19

Yesterday I tried, and I still like everything. The atmosphere is recreated perfectly, I immediately remembered the book in soft covers with paleontological fiction, which I read as a child (God knows where they all come from our knigina the shelf, the parents have not read them).
PS/ by the Way, optimization is great, that generally removes any desire to get to the graphic component, which on the level. I was pleased that the game didn't tip me off that my computer bucket and that before it will sink didn't have an hour to shaman with the graphics settings, started it and drove off. One oddity, the difference between high settings and ultra didn't notice only a few FPS sags, so I left just high and didn't bother with this question.

S
Saulet Erboluly 12.12.19

The game is excellent! Activated recently. All class. Except there's no English subs nor dialogue. Not used to play on Russian language. Used in the original

l
ludovick 12.12.19

Bought, look, there they hang out in the ice age hike.
Very rarely buy anything, but the loaf probably my favorite series.
And it is still unclear how they are there in the Mesolithic without suit flying squirrel.

z
zz01 12.12.19

Bought the incentive, the driver 362, when 2500х1440 three black titans gives the maximum of 20-25fps, at afterbuner SLI is not working, maps not really loaded. On the same map - in the region of 45-50fps and even ship it to 99% and heated at 90 - i.e. such modes do not play, but the map only to kill. The game is unplayable - two Grand in the trash)

C
Chernyy Ptic 12.12.19

Played 7 hours. Run around the world, hunting beasts and warring tribes interesting. The charismatic characters, the scenes with them on 5+.

What we liked:
- excellent graphics
- interesting, not hackneyed setting
- to the extent of the living world that tries to devour you and each other, to watch, sometimes funny
- stealth with onions (I love onions)
- hand animals that help in combat (while a few have tamed a dog and two cats, cool creatures... you want badger to tame, they say he's a mega threat guy)

What's not to like:
- don't always work quest markers (take the quest and not clear where to go, the marker is on when away from the quest giver steps of 50)
- repetitive scripted scenes and events (starts to hurt my eyes, if you have to run through the same place several times)
- the lack of parkour Ala Dying Light (after the recent The Following is somehow unusual that climb and climb only in designated areas)

I'll probably be tired at the end of the game, but not yet tired and brings pleasure:
- mining and crafting (lacking arrows, clubs and spears break, burn, etc).
- capture bases and camps of enemies (pleases variability in the face of stealth and attack in the open)

What is not clear and dreary:
- caves in which we must look for the rock art and other secret peel (went through two caves, nothing found, but the icons show that there is something valuable, but apparently I'm a noob)

The game took a Uplay discounted 20%. Married 1600P. IMHO the price for her standards. Because if you like the gameplay of this kind, it is there for over 50 hours.

d
demon33253 12.12.19

the threshing floor... Ubisoft was out of ideas, and all their projects end up falling into the conveyor. First Assassin's Creed and now Far Cry. All that Ubisoft change is the place and the era. The mechanics of the game with absolutely no changes.
Primal work is generally stoned dream of Ajay after Hiking in Shangri-La.

s
s-Freddy-s 12.12.19

Have purchased the game.What can I say,as a fan of Far Cry I liked it.Beautiful game.

S
Saulet Erboluly 12.12.19

Yes. Great game. Not enough English voice acting and more music

I
Igyana 12.12.19

Unfortunately not delayed as such a series of games that are punched continuously, the CODE, the AU and so forth, regret the money, for the first time. This is a rough parody with Arch, though the picture on the cooler, but there is multiplayer, so the such and pure plagiarism, even weapons like. Farm resources just idiotic, I mean magical appearance in the chests of resources, at first I did not understand, thought it was necessary to farm and fold, then build. So no, you can only take and carry it with me, idiocy.
Yes, probably, the domestication of animals this feature, but also taken from Arch. Hunting sight is a cheat, but even he realized it sucks, all the same color. Night when they meet for example a rare animal, tired to look for it if it welled a couple of laps on these tracks all merges.
Beautiful area, really only a hindrance, in terms of ruggedness, horse-radish you will understand-the mountain you can climb or not, everything looks the same, without the cheat of view impossible someone else to notice because of the lush vegetation. So go always with him, the picture is not seeing at all, so a point in the picture.....

In short, I am disappointed. And I'm not the only one, the game Nasta....et in a few hours, the monotony of hate. Sorry.

C
Chernyy Ptic 12.12.19

vitolive
Dude a little mistake in the beginning. Thakkar (the main character) is not a stranger among the tribe Windia. He was originally in it, just his unit was engaged in food production on the periphery. And the warring parties still 3: Vinca (our tribe), Urus (cannibals) and Isil (sanakadi). He may have not played in it and did a review on the rollers? Lol.

Yes, in boevka I would like to see me or something... but in moments of wild batch, when weighed headshots with a bow, always running, switch to spears, throw them at enemies, take a club, one throw, the other otmachivat, at the same time to throw a couple of bombs with bees and a couple of knives rage... emotions just block. Especially in these batches pleases fauna, not just your hand beast, but the rest of the beasts, which can suddenly stop at the light. In General, even at 15 o'clock she's still energetic and fun.

Another thing is that the game really isn't for everyone. Setting are controversial and not everyone may like it. In fact another farkray, another capture everything, and the associated destruction of enemies. I ФК4 not played and has not been, so few missed this gameplay. And on account of the madness of Vaas, it was full enough in 3 parts, especially because of the character that Ubisoft epic merged into the middle of the game.

And Yes, bite. Games today dear went. But there is more we are impoverished, but still this denova, which does not allow many to enjoy the game and make your own opinion about it. That remains to be indignant at the fact that the game is shit and wait for pirates. :)

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.12.19

Game for characters, to whom and the manner in which the finger becomes fun.