3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shayder 12.12.19 06:08 am

Who is where and who is playing? (Lineage 2)

I DIN on enforce, dark elf, prof Blade Dancer, nick kuks, about the clan not divulge =)
234 Comments
Sort by:
S
SuperKiller 12.12.19

I am also on INFORSE Wizard people 38 the lion unplayable detonation 2 months already here again and you're a Leo??

S
SuperKiller 12.12.19

And Yes nick SuperKill

H
Hitkir 12.12.19

And email address, please! and then the game downloaded and not played! Normal server?

S
Shayder 12.12.19

SuperKill
I'm LVL 50, the way you often saw =) in the game =).

S
Shayder 12.12.19

Hitkir
www.enforce.ru there serv for Lina, but the servo is not stable

O
Oxy 12.12.19

I finally dug up a servo which is 3 days )
to this ла2юру, but it began to annoy the admins, but rather their attitude towards the players... the server was Gallach
while I sit on the new...quite good...the people not yet finally web not ready...
there is a current registration
http://213.148.21.193/index.asp

C
CKAB 12.12.19

I play off, MNU 14 chars: 6 dwarfs (loot mow), 5 different mages (don't know who steers), daggerin, knight and Archer. Can I have 7 chars on each of the nine servers, only to swing once. And so slowly, ran the, ran it, friends gave a run, and was MNU's first spell with the beta of dark mage, I have it on 62 level sold because he was tired of creepy. Since dark elves are not taken. They are cool, though -- it's personal.

Believe me, off is a Game!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 12.12.19

http://217.175.21.64/ website
here is another server that recently became visible from the net

O
ORDINATOR 12.12.19

go to www.elmore.ru there server is stable no lag and the GMS are normal and not as in we are all aware of the server

S
Spoke 12.12.19

nick Spoke in enforce already LVL 48

S
Spoke 12.12.19

and Yes, I forgot I am a mage Sorceror =)

R
Ron 12.12.19

for 3 days 22 LVL is complete SHIT. Unless of course you play 10-15 min a day is normal. I SR LVL 52 I have a clan of level 3 and the second char LVL 18 Orc and I've played it since March 26. 5 hours to really get 1 prof.

R
Ron 12.12.19

SORRY not from 26 March and 26 February

L
Loki 12.12.19

played before on Melk(liked) until laiti scary Nestan...then switched to enfors, Chet neponravilos...current went into the game 5 minutes and you're already LVL 7...)))...Necati, vsetki online game, designed for long frameproperties...three days ago found a server on purga.ru
coeficiente 3*3*2(experience*skypoint*drop), higher than Melk(netak zaparivat to collect the money and swing)...author falls very rarely, to be honest for all three days fell once the current(and 2 minutes).
while online almost all the time from 900 and above man...I like all advise )))
here is the link to the forum , we can read someone like...
http://forum.purga.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=157

C
CYMKuH 12.12.19

www.elmore.ru
Stable new server 90% protection against bots !
The admin is not Fuckers !
The server almost never crashes !
Online for 800+ players !

P
PlayGround.ru 12.12.19

www.l2online.ru - 2000 players online

C
CKAB 12.12.19

YOU losers, Mlyn, I can play offe. I have 3 Akka and I оку4паю more than not narahashi Chinese! And the fact that you think a game -- just a WANK! Stop sucking, go off, our clans take castles!

S
Starky 12.12.19

Normal server purga.ru. You come the first time!

O
ORDINATOR 12.12.19

www.elmore.ru very good serv no lag is not about resets warn the bots not to go!

P
Po4tali0n 12.12.19

la2.proc.ru the ruble is there a Gladiator, a young server there schA all the people coming down, so zabavite places and participate in the formation of the servo ... not advertising, just from the servo rushing Nemer =)