3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shayder 12.12.19 06:08 am

Who is where and who is playing? (Lineage 2)

I DIN on enforce, dark elf, prof Blade Dancer, nick kuks, about the clan not divulge =)
234 Comments
Sort by:
M
Midnight 12.12.19

After a week, the server of my provider will be on C5!
Rates will be X15. Now there rates as much as X500 (!!!).

_
_Simpson_ 12.12.19

Play lineageii.ru
shock X100
Spellsinger 66 - SimpsonPG
Spellhower 65 - НAMLO
Spoiler 50 - Spoilklana
Opk 54 - 3ELEHb
Cheese 62 - PGsimpsonPG

S
SpellJumper 12.12.19

http://shock-world.com/

78Лв Adventurer/Soultaker 78Лв/Grand Khavatari 78/Warlock 74-Noblesse

Hierophant 78Лв
Elemental Summoner 74Лв
Bounty Hunter 66Лв
Warsmith 70Лв
Destroyer 74Лв
Bishop 65Лв
Spellsinger 68Лв
Warlock 60Лв

A
Arbyte 12.12.19

server ШОКх3 (10x rates)
Arbyte my favorite girl stormscreamer dark elf Battlemage
with the same name at the National (rates 1x) humane and ШОКх4 dark elf
only a half dozen girls lvlom from 30плюс to 80минус
some gave me a ready - male Persians dwarves and one Spellsinger, but I play them rarely, current as needed when it is necessary chenit crafted or some moldy warehouse
favorite classes TX and CX
played everyone except orcs orcs I just don't like

the server itself is considered (not without reason) the best fries
flaws: chronic lag (this can be tolerated) and contingent (it)
the server is one of the five occurred during razrastani server Chaos (Shocks only five pieces)
the old name fully reflects the essence of what is happening: a bunch of selling game money and items cheat, the Mat, the crowd of bots (probably more current Chinese bots offe, but there banyat, and Shocks all bans no more than a Linden or just the amount of money for unbanning) , Scam and theft.
to play on the Shocks? Yes, it's the best fries with 10x rates - the rest is even worse
because of the contingent raised the question about leaving off the clan to a vote, but the clan voted not now
actually keeps me ШОКх3 my friends clan, Renatа and neskoka people

x
xxxSHARKxxx 12.12.19

I DIN X5(www.e-wars.ru>WoA)ФР58-ШЕ43
Finally many more where Gamal abiss,Ла2ворлд...

d
daftCAT7 12.12.19

Rates: 7x 7x Experince, Skill Points, 7x Adena, 7x Drop / 8x Spoil

Excellent 100% S4 with all chips and no lag.Really need players.Great GMS. http://www.l2disturbed.com/index.php

Play a necromancer, there is still the crowd support in the form of dwarves and buffers.

_
_Simpson_ 12.12.19

2 Renata
So played at that time, enough for the X100

Now the CX - 75 LVL
SS - 72 LVL
Spoiler - LVL 68
PP - 62 LVL
TX - LVL 68

the rest left ))

Another 1-m Shock play

There Vizard ( ^_^) 32 and Rouge 25 :D a little while )))

_
_Simpson_ 12.12.19

Right now, more database for clan shake, LVL 60 for a couple of hours =)

M
Multik_nav 12.12.19

I uproar for la2.raid.ru. There are 3 servers: the first two x1 and X5. I'm on x1 - ЕО38 (DOS Persia, TC 2лвл); Isho ОР29 and a noob gnome, the future spoiler.. x1 of ROULETTETHE
The simps, kom Tu MI

M
Mox 12.12.19

2Multik_nav I also la2.raid.ru(ОРК37). Toko X5, and he (uka glyucheny to can't. But as the x1?

M
Multik_nav 12.12.19

MOX, x1 of Roulettehttp Come help...

K
KCAHA 12.12.19

I recently found a great serv C4 off most importantly no lag and the admins are awesome if anyone wants pogamat, together run http://la2rof.ru/
What is nice is that nothing is for real not for sale, everything works, automatic nipples (for me for example it is very convenient) rates X7

s
sirmedved 12.12.19

Off I go to appear when the server is X5 at least
I think zadrotstvom 5 years to swing one Chara(2 hours a day - and I'm not sure what I'll 78лвла in grade(at least))

fries(one of the best - dragon-network.no) I've been playing 2.5 years
the result of good SPS/HER 78лвл Nobless(+PP/SORK 78)
but then I stupidly zadrachivayutsya with mobs(server X15)
I play all different times
a permanent online server 2500-3000 players(the max was 4K+)

T
ToTheMoonAndBack 12.12.19

Ehhh the people) do Not tire of repeating that quality OFE not as long as you think) For 2 months to get LVL 52 - no problem. Plus, nezanu as Franz-e, and Theon was always slightly raised your rates, to such conclusion have come the players =)
You can't imagine how much more interesting was to play C5. Always admired NCSoft-om for the ability and beginners life easier and old people not to offend =) Long time thought that Newby buffers - brilliant idea. But in S5 the developers have outdone themselves)) the Academy - brilliant stuff =)

t
tmpname 12.12.19

LineageII.ru
serv - Shock 1x10
name - Magell (Human Mystic)

A
Atredis 12.12.19

On the topic of play шоке2 are satisfied, let the lags, but does not bother me, for a lot of people:). buying for real too, not hammer anyone who pays, I will not, because the administration also wants to eat:) . And what about mats even fun to fight:) there are cheats, bots do not care. Of course others may not like it, but I don't understand why-it's a GAME.

H
Hondo 12.12.19

www.es-l2.com will soon open again, but closed because of the incident with extremism, etc !_!_!
my nickname StiFFmeIsTeR

J
J.C. Denton 12.12.19

Borg, l2online.ru Phantom Ranger 52, 48 Shillen Elder, Prophet 52, Scavanger 36. The main char is a dark Lucar. Server x1

O
Obelix 12.12.19

I play ll2.ru )

A
Astropolyacia 12.12.19

Playing or rather was playing on TheAbyss DA 60lvl PK - 999999+ karma