3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James16rus 14.12.19 01:48 am

The game will be DRM Denuvo (Resident Evil 2)

DRM-third-party technology suppliers: Denuvo Anti-tamper
5 different PC within a day - the maximum number of devices

Proof: https://store.steampowered.com/app/883710/RESIDENT_EVIL_2__BIOHAZARD_RE2/
41 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agat7 14.12.19

James16rus
Fuck it, if the game is good, that will buy fans and newcomers, who will enjoy the gameplay.
If it turns out garbage, the fans can even buy and shit like this has happened, and can wait for the hacking, but he certainly will sooner or later.

g
gloccc 14.12.19

In the seventh cutter, too, was denovo . And despite the idiots screaming that denovo puts fps the game was perfectly optimized . And shitty the optimization is due to the krivorukost developers , and not because of the DRM protection

E
Eddward West 14.12.19

gloccc
Blame the greed of developers who prefer to spend money on protection than on optimization

r
rJakeStewart 14.12.19

Agat7
The main thing that would control it was normal and something that would be in RE4

s
saa0891 14.12.19

TheJakeGames wrote:
The main thing that would control it was normal and something that would be in RE4
And why would it be not normal,the game is totally new,RE Engine which was RE7,after the fourth part, management problems and there was,if not to take into account kosyachny moment with the camera in RE6 where you had to run away from the boss and he destroyed the supports.

l
legusor 14.12.19

denuvo puts so much FPS that I passed resident evil 7 at a permanent 60fps on max at a resolution of grafana 3200х1800 processor-AMD FX 8320 and gtx 1080
AMYDE FX 8320 KORAL!!!
Zy, cacpom said also that resumed work on dino crisis. something clear and unambiguous about this will appear in the first quarter of 2020. the first part was just a revelation of God.

m
macsim702 14.12.19

By the way the pirates have been a hell of a drawdown fps to 20-30. Bought 7 gold edition on sale and never seen fps dropped to 50 though, and it's on the ultra. I here's denova.

G
Gun_Survivor 14.12.19

macsim702
Yes? Some completely different situation...

L
Leonn_24 14.12.19

in the game that is Denuvo?

O
OculusMortem 14.12.19

Leonn_24
Oh, and don't see it at all with any problems.

f
firmvare 14.12.19

You do not forget that denovi also version is and watching how it's made,where it will overload the system,and where it wouldn't notice,but it will not tell anyone.

S
SanSanZ 14.12.19

R
RaptoR BTR 14.12.19

Yes do not strain so, breaking even for the day before the release, or in a couple or three days.

_
_Igor Nikolaev_ 14.12.19

RaptoR BTR
After a couple of months at best. Last year residents do only Hitman after 10 days broke, the others almost all at the two month break.

F
FOX_Skaynet 14.12.19

Igor Nikolaev
sooner or later you'll break it:) let the stupid Rudy and Europeans grandmother spend,I personally would wait,why pay for something then what it is possible for the so to ?????

F
FOX_Skaynet 14.12.19

visas evil mine broke after 5 Chassa :) well, I can't recall exactly what but denova at the time was the last

H
Hanzo666 14.12.19

FOX_Skaynet
If you are on the evil within, neither the first nor the second has not been installed denova.

d
darkfoxclock 14.12.19

legusor
You wanted to say the second part?

_
_Igor Nikolaev_ 14.12.19

FOX_Skaynet
FOX_Skaynet wrote:
let the stupid Rudy and Europeans grandmother spend
Well, what the Europeans? They will spend 60 dollars. For you there is an option for 1700 rubles, which is not much for our country.
And sooner or later, of course. But for many the month of waiting is impenetrable melancholy.

-
- DILOR- 14.12.19

On Reddit write that after hacking Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. protection Denuvo 5.3. RE2 Remake would not last 2 days protection from the RE2 Remake too Denuvo 5.3.