3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jibicbiu 14.12.19 02:08 am

EU Sorka on the classics and DOF vs blisski (Diablo 2)

Question: is there a point to the classics of EU Sorka to do. The issue is caused by the need to swallow kiloton mana.
And another one: most drags mules blissco. I thought she was straight fire DMG compared to FD, looked like the man of mules drags, I realized a huge difference. So: de Seys, a dog will often spawn on nm with a cold immunol. Is that because of this bastard game to recreate and rejoin the crowd?
What I? Multistaging to swing or Newari?

PS: thanks in advance.
The trolls, too)))
57 Comments
Sort by:
j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

Jay_xD
Well then it's understandable)
Well, I did bolt rocked, because damage is not enough.
(Scary sounds))))
Yes, in General, the second element against seisa needed. I wall 3rd level kilau really. I created the topic more because of mana. All suggest so.
The only mastery there is a sense maxing out?

J
Jay_xD 14.12.19

jibicbiu wrote:
Yes, in General, the second element against seisa needed. I wall 3rd level kilau really.
buy a staff with fire wall and drags in inventory, if you like it so much against seiza)))
jibicbiu wrote:
I created the topic more because of mana. All suggest so.
the TP 20, but would advise a 50/50 or 70/30 TP + warmth

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

Jay_xD on Helle: before Durikov, in Grass, on Mee sometimes.

the TP 20
jibicbiu, +1. and energy +1, although up to 100 I did not shake and was normal.

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

Jay_xD, in principle, if you wait I will write that the drag on his scheme and Helle Kold of immuno no (spoil in Lod because there are anijam and all that), then my argument can safely send to the forest. but I wrote to the starter. ;-) and if immune kaleytsa new ~LVL 3, then I FO hate near for me immeasurably more comfortable, so that option is not for me ©

m
minovalo 14.12.19

That's all fine. Only no wig necessary be into the damage for conditional nescapement a dozen mobs.

J
Jay_xD 14.12.19

Obsessed
1 act - Andi - immuno no
Act 2 - with a hole solves the problem with cold immune it imonov no
3 act - to take down all fire immune, it will not help the fire))) cold immunol kills Nova
on mee mule directly opposite the entrance to the location of mephala, there is no mobs
4 act - on nm Lord de SEIS is sometimes cold by immunos, it just kills Nova))

m
minovalo 14.12.19

Else, like a grandmother to spoil it is inconvenient generated for hell and their new exhaust grind, it's easier to throw the wall (~5 enough for the eyes), where they are not regeret. On the Sofka, OFC, FSUs all - stupidly drop a mule.

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

Jay_xD, in all these places they are there and they can not be killed, but by Stripping them, everything becomes quieter and quieter. attendants to take down wall easily and quickly ciliate behind the screen, they don't even run away. For the BEGINNER I would advise fo-fw Sora, with an investment of ~4 points in Nova+lm.

l
lait_one 14.12.19

.jibicbiu try it like this: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/klassika_proekt_trehstihijka_lomaem_stereotip-829408/

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

lait_one
Why would she want this?)
What happened dvukhstadiinogo immune very little, and it is easier skipnet. And damage from fo too little even with the leveling bolt. Nm missing +5 walls and 1 mastery, to hell where XS may need...

l
lait_one 14.12.19

jibicbiu
damn, you question is not on the Sorka asked, and Manet, which for you is critical. not understanding why the link was off, immediately went to criticize. well , people! they want to help, and they resist! ))
in addition, I can say that if someone doesn't like wild damage from the wall, can these skill points to throw into the teleport. full of happiness can not full Vita to do, and throw in mana 50 stat points, but this is unnecessary, in my opinion, although HAPE she lacks that.

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

lait_one
I rusilovka looked and all)

Read.
2 Saga...
I have all the.
No offense, I'm on the classics in life, so will not dress. Yes, and not very necessary. Good idea, I liked it 3сокетная hat with sapphires)
Everything else, I think, works not worth it.

l
lait_one 14.12.19

jibicbiu
soggy need to increase regen, which in principle is sufficient. you can replace the FCR mana rings cuts, peppers then you can substitute frostice. then mana does not hurt too much and FCR will remain at the same level, you will lose only ++ skils, but Oh well.
don't look at Hyde as a panacea. the General idea of the guide, bilda, call it what you want - it is 20 in heat, which gives great mana regen (+ is a synergy to the wall of fire), which you lacked. that's about it. won't bore you with advice.

O
Obsessed 14.12.19

lait_one, uncle, I reread the topic or not, but TWO SODA.. anyone need it? =) I finally can not understand how such a ticking obscures your sacred business of viticulture, but if spire wait in D2, so what will have, not having found 2 soja PURELY to WEAR TO SORA ))) regen to farm with skills don't need, take get.

j
jibicbiu 14.12.19

lait_one
I have Lod firewall Sorka. So actually regen enough mana when more than 800 and TP costs 12 mana. Then don't go in the negative. I have a sad classics 300 mana. JB may have done something with this, but I have 67 level, which does not want to grow. While running alone on the classics at HKS and asprivate the day, mobs do not.
Heat cool skill. But for his good works need some conditions. I fo not to the end-pumped. Need TP maxing out and warm. Where I have so much SP will take?)

l
lait_one 14.12.19

jibicbiu
well, if 67 level, then of course you can count. 66+12=78 skills only.20 fo, 20 mastery and bushing 5 =45. 1 static, 3 new, 1 mastery, 1 TV, 10 teleport = 16. heat= 16. 45+16+16=78. 71 pumped to the wigs - finish off the heat to the maximum. further to my post lait_one29 Jan 12:54 #
PS: if only for the wigs, a wall of fire can not download - it nafig not needed.

b
broominspired 14.09.21

jibicbiu
Magic))