3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spider2012 14.12.19 02:11 am

Connecting PS2 to a modern TV.

Decided to play ps2, but podkluchit napryamuu to the TV using a composite cord not polchasa ( through the tulips so to speak ). What will I need adapters to partycity console. Here is a photo

Preferably photo of the adapter to spread, and voosche, where they can be found?
And how the picture will be on the 46 inch TV?
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
KlausAusfII 14.12.19

The make and model of TV? The first time I've seen such connectors, even began wondering.

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 14.12.19

Then you need an adapter SCART - Composite (S-Video). Worth 50-100 p is Inserted in the expansion slots EXT.
http://img3.buyincoins.com/gallery/pc/rgb-scart-to-3rca-s4p-adapter-01.jpg

In my 3D TV, there is also inputs for composite cable. When I bought the Wii also faced with this problem, because included with it was just a composite cable. I ordered for her component cable in the mail, but it had to wait a month. So I had the next day to go to the market for the above adapter.

In General, this should be written in the instructions to the TV. Personally, I learned about it from her.

T

In any case, component cable (3 RCA on video and 2 for sound) is the best option. Components can and FullHD issue, if ustroyvo supports. PS2 of course is not supported, so the resolution will not affect it (the Wii effect: there are games that go with higher resolution using component and less through composite), but the color may slightly improve. At least, not the fact that it will be noticeable.

K
KlausAusfII 14.12.19

Travis Touchdown [1st of UAA]
If there is a component, then there is no problem to connect the composite, isn't it? Here's how it looks on my TV:

T

KlausAusfII
The marking on your TV shows that you just have a composite Y-input is combined with the composite video input. I have such labeling is not. The manual says about the need for adapter.
In practice, not tested. I'll have to try sometime.

s
spider2012 14.12.19

Decided PS2 hand to take it, but I have a TV LED 3D 46 inch, naturally through normal tulips that go into the set picture quality will be uzhastnoe ( already tested ), so if I connect via component, then the TV picture standards will be? To play normally?
And another question, I know what component on the ps3 and ps2 are the same, so they sold at all? And if Yes, in what stores? And what is the price of it roughly, if not the original?

s
spider2012 14.12.19

Thank you all, please answer my question above ( or rather a few questions) In another thread

A
Anderby 14.12.19

Component is the best cable for the PS2. In large stores on sale, or you need to order or look for. The price is not more than five hundred re. Between the original and neoriginalen difference - connector is used only in PS2.

K
KlausAusfII 14.12.19

connector is used only in PS2.
By the way, the connector have a PS1, PS2 and PS3 are the same and all cables are compatible with each other on different consoles.
PS: Games with PS2 stretched 46 inches - is a mockery of the eyes.

s
spider2012 14.12.19

KlausAusfII
So there the picture quality will be normal? The Governor then you can change, such as the?

s
spider2012 14.12.19

Anderby
And in stores where is sold the ps3, wouldn't it be the component cable?

s
spider2012 14.12.19

KlausAusfII
And do not tell me Rgb scart, suitable from ps3 or not?

T

so now, if I connect via component, then the TV picture standards will be?
The resolution will not increase, and it's small. The difference can be only in color, but not the fact that you will notice it.
So the answer is: it will be ~the same... bad. :)
On the emulator, you can get a good picture, but here dances with a tambourine with the settings, plus all sorts of glitches. Well, the computer is necessary normal.

A
Anderby 14.12.19

> And in stores where is sold the ps3, wouldn't it be the component cable?

PS3 supports HDMI which is the best cable. So the component does not need it and do not sell.

h
hiha 14.12.19

a PS 2 supports hdmi? I PS 2 to connect to a modern TV through it?

A
Anderby 14.12.19

hehe

Does not support. There are adapters. Google PS2 to HDMI.

S
Sasuke-kun2005 14.12.19

help, what to do?
I hooked up the PS2 correctly (for 3 tulips)
and the TV is written no signal
what do I do?

S
Sasuke-kun2005 14.12.19

here's a photo of how I connected

G
Ghost Hunter 14.12.19

People play the PS2 through composite... still perverts left in this world))))

But seriously, you need a component cable at least. It produces best quality of all. Including support progressive scan.
But there is one thing. Horse on LCD input lag. You really do not love myself to play with the analog system on the LCD. Buy a RGB monitor and forward. There and the image is gorgeous and no input lag.

s
svavit 12.01.21

KlausAusfII
I have images of games on ps2 patched for 16: 9 full, without stretching, if you are interested write in a personal, I can also patch any game for 16: 9