3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemanShu 13.09.19 11:21 pm

A bug with the controls (buttons do not work) Solution (Metro Exodus)

Caught a bug: walked on ice and partially fell, but as soon as I tried to open the door, recharge your flashlight and change weapons, these buttons are not worked, worked only WASD, jump and shooting. Played on hardcore and it worked AutoSave, it was before the last mission on the Volga, replay did not want to. I decided to go drown. And it helped! Management worked.
34 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitalik76 13.09.19

Talk about the same. If the player changed the buttons control the movement with WASD default to any other, it will be a surprise in view of the fact that will cease to operate the radio, the diary in the car, and the ability to scroll the time in my sleep. To work, have to kick the game by going to settings and temporarily reassign the buttons again to WASD, and then exit the settings menu and then go to settings returning movement instead of WASD those keys are what you like. After sleep, radio and the blog working again. Though not always. After a while the game will again forget about your trick with the settings and again will have to kick her temporarily perenaznachen button. Unfortunately the patch the issue is still not fixed.

D
DemanShu 13.09.19

vitalik76
Changed to standard - did not help.

N
NYASHAMON 13.09.19

DemanShu
Try teleportirovat character in Cheetah table was a bit similar problem, failed in texture and worked AutoSave when you move yourself to the surface only worked WASD solved the problem of fixation coordinates before loading the save game, the character appears in the air, and then just move it on the ground floor of the Caspian sea after it ran until everything is in order)

D
DemanShu 13.09.19

NYASHAMON
Why would I do that? My problem was solved, with others shared. Cheats do not use.

A
Ashley33 13.09.19

Similar trouble - in the middle of the Caspian sea has ceased to be a flashlight... Button jammed - pressing masturbate machine, and the flashlight is off( the Button to override - the same effect - the machine is .no flashlight. Started after galogenki spun( Tried different lights to change - a hell. Pass with a lighter( not cool for a game...

D
DemanShu 13.09.19

Ashley33
Well, it is necessary for the loaf to return to povklyuchat flashlight near it and see what happens.

A
Ashley33 13.09.19

Thank you. And I don't even remember where it(... I have the whole Caspian sea on foot out of that bucket I do not see any trouble

D
DemanShu 13.09.19

Ashley33
The loaf on the map shows.

A
Ashley33 13.09.19

DemanShu
Yes, found it. There's some history in the cockpit of a sit - lamp is lit can blink them. Go - light does not light, does not react... And the bucket is rotten village at the bottom of the fence, which is along the route - anywhere... and I have half an hour shoved her - neither there nor here. Can not remove shorter. Grenades not falter, foot to elbow is impossible. As a car to push through? Have a remedy? And what's with the flashlight? Me before the end of game of the year to run on the touch? Not cool(.

D
DemanShu 13.09.19

Ashley33
And when next to the machine to turn on the flashlight, headlamp not included?

A
Ashley33 13.09.19

DemanShu
(O_o) I have sitting in the car they like are not included... In the cockpit pressing the button of the lantern covers the knees and steering it out in the cockpit flashlight starts to work. Yes the dog with him... the game is buggy, I only have that he is sitting in the car (was trying to get from the curb - and could not) started to scream, as if falling, took her hands off the wheel and holds them in the air... And can't do anything - he thinks he is falling in or out of the ride doesn't want anything at all. Had to exit the game to do.

D
DemanShu 13.09.19

Ashley33
Yes, new bug. Game breaks from any non-standard actions. The car as it has not yet landed. Sitting in the car don't have the flashlight turn on, headlight should be included.

S
Skynet8 13.09.19

Stopped working management mission taiga after the attack of a bear on the pioneers. Restarting game did not help to re-take the buggy PC version won't. Buy on ps4.

e
edeleif 13.09.19

I have GG at the same time with every shot throws. At first it was funny: shooting a shotgun in Gopnik and after the Bank throw. When were grenades, was not amused. How to fix?

D
DemanShu 13.09.19

edeleif
Ahaha! Pick banks again. Sorry, not to laugh - failed. And it seems that one button sabinder by accident, although this is hardly possible.

G
GoEvolvedGo 13.09.19

I have a problem with the fact that it is impossible to interact with the workbench? Stupid no button appears. I read that this problem occurs when reassign button, did the factory default reset didn't help, reinstalled, threw the patch - did not help... Just a gesture.

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.09.19

I have the same problem with albanys of WASD.Can't take cards for example.

M
Marionetco 13.09.19

the button does not work on vertice disassembly, do not remove, can not make out

M
Mag Otshelnik 13.09.19

Marionetco
This game match more than Stalker.

M
Marionetco 13.09.19

The Magician, The Hermit
I know villager though flew just Yes, it was his thing. and then the full is not predictable, bug to bug.