3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DemanShu 13.09.19 11:21 pm

A bug with the controls (buttons do not work) Solution (Metro Exodus)

Caught a bug: walked on ice and partially fell, but as soon as I tried to open the door, recharge your flashlight and change weapons, these buttons are not worked, worked only WASD, jump and shooting. Played on hardcore and it worked AutoSave, it was before the last mission on the Volga, replay did not want to. I decided to go drown. And it helped! Management worked.
34 Comments
Sort by:
g
ganjin 13.09.19

Marionetco
On account of the brush on the workbench try the other buttons. I have written that to clean the Q, actually F, with the repair mask as well, and even with something.
I had so stopped working "interaction" button E and-my download save game did not help. As decided, too, don't remember....perhaps the persistence of early loaded (I copy the saves periodically, which all suggest).
Out two patches, no bugs in them is not solved.

A
AlexJi 13.09.19

the problem with the squatting Metro that just did not what does not help (((((

d
dedmasters 13.09.19

NYASHAMON
How? What is the fix coordinates?

N
NYASHAMON 13.09.19

dedmasters
In cheat engine choose teleport to the coordinates, enter them(I picked up manually to teleport over land and is not high, reading checkboxes on the left, then load the save game, after loading Artem there is, given you coordinates, it is important not to fly into the water, further problems were observed.

d
dedmasters 13.09.19

NYASHAMON
Thank you

A
Alexander_Vesker 17.07.20

NYASHAMON
through coach and into the water and through the location of some bad dope or something.the action button is not working.already user was removed and game reinstalled

D
Dea_Dem 17.07.20

I have a bug: I Play on the map the Caspian sea, the mission to rescue Gul. took the geyser out of the game, the next day I go to the game, missing the Kalash, or shoot or collect items, no doors open, nothing. I do not know what to do, please help!

F
FA-CE 27.01.21

help, downloaded everything works fine, but when I twist the mouse, it selects additional. weapon if I use LMB it will reload. what to do?

S
Subaru MotorSports 27.01.21

FA-CE
Change control?

F
FA-CE 22.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
Doesn't Help

v
vitosol 09.03.21

These buttons were given to you; this is not the first game to NOT recommend button remapping.

C
Commander Kirill 19.03.21

Well, my toy broke on the Volga when you come to the Satanists when they pray I can’t do anything don’t recharge don’t take the chapter to replay too lazy because you have to go through a lot again. I tried to change to die. Rave

S
SLAVA521234 13.06.21

Hello everyone. I ran into a problem at the Caspian location. I press the e key to interact with objects, but the game does not respond. I tried to change to other buttons, restart the game and nothing helps

S
SLAVA521234 13.06.21

and when I press to turn on the flashlight, the headlights on the car turn on