3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
elexgood 14.12.19 02:29 am

are you afraid of ?

are you afraid to die think will happen next ?
176 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oxyaet 14.12.19

Yes, I am very afraid of death, but not afraid of what's behind it. I know that when I die, I will survive my family to grieve for me, sadden and it is very sad when you realize that all this will happen. I like to think about it, because life is very long, happy, exciting, memorable thing. And when I die, I will likely merge with the Earth, become a part of something. I'm not a believer, so don't believe in hell or heaven.

b
boxitem 14.12.19

By the way, if the universe ever again such a combination of mass and energy, what is now, then I'll feel? Just thought that if we assume the universe is either infinite or infinitely Contracting and expanding, then there are various combinations of mass and energy, then can be repeated the same or a little different - to realize that it's me, but with the right properties for me? In theory can or what?

T
TheHouse 14.12.19

boxitem
Can't you define personality = > personality determines memory, experience, affection, skills and attitudes. I.e. even if your theory is possible, I think more than that is aware that is you, you can't, because the personality dies with the brain (incidentally the concept of person makes us afraid of death, not biological processes or something else, namely memories, emotions, etc.) they also give the paradox of the concept of death - the Man knows what he's going to die sooner or later, but the perception of this knowledge is blocked by the brain according to this, even when we say this, our brain doesn't believe in it. A belief in Hell or Heaven, including the sacrifice, etc., it's just a substitution of concepts for the brain, i.e. the way you told your brain that this is not the end, hence there are all sorts of I will fear no death.

e
elexgood 14.12.19

Oxyaet, you know . It is necessary to squeeze out of life maximum happiness, etc from the game to enjoy every second of this life
to remember the times once we take all
need to sleep less and to live more and at last ... sorry It is Not Infinite ......

e
elexgood 14.12.19

boxitem, in theory Yes but in practice the 50/50

e
elexgood 14.12.19

for what we are and why we say it . tell me !

e
elexgood 14.12.19

less smoke (I don't smoke) if you quit Smoking up to forty will save 10 years of life . to 30 then 20

P
Pilat. 14.12.19

netwrok)

b
boxitem 14.12.19

TheHouse
I had in mind. For example, if you create a my exact copy, it will be only copy - TK I'll be aware of yourself in this body and a copy of your. => must be something else that makes my I to Sosnovets. Let for example it will be something else not an open matter or property that is impossible to replicate when cloning. It means that while I am alive, then this property is there, and it should be available only in one copy, otherwise I would have realized myself not only in this body But if we assume this: let's Say that the universe died then there was another, etc. Each time a new combination. But if you repeat all the same (and not just a clone), all in line, it turns out I now? If you say take me baby - no, maybe very different view on things, it means not Y. But if we assume that any combination of the universe repeated itself all as now in me (e.g. in vitro random person was raised or something else)? Here is the question I am interested in? Then I immediately in theory Wake up there or what?

Z
Zhizn dermo 14.12.19

No, absolutely not afraid of death. Sometimes even dream about it.

G
Garry3Fingers 14.12.19

The main thing that quickly, and when and how is not important. And then navryatli that, while there, your corpse be buried, polecat, inflated at 100g. and go home, well, maybe will be remembered.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.12.19

Each of us has lines on the hand (palm), including life line. Look at the length and determine ;] To the wrist if one hundred years approximately. Twice if less well understood )

boxitem wrote:
In theory can or what?
If you calculate how much of substance on the planets could be a second you, you probably can build another uporotyh Hypo/theory in the style of British scientists 8)
I think human consciousness is unique to each individual and can not be re-copied in order of randomness(!) somewhere in another place, infinite (from the perspective of 3D) space. One thing the human body and another consciousness. Even like brains and all ) And consciousness is all different! All stress, all the individuals throughout the history of mankind. Hundreds of billions probably people around... And Yes, God is there. And the soul is. So what is still harder than it looks &)

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 14.12.19

Sometimes I want to die is not scary. But as you get to it, so just point sit) and well, alive but.

Y
Yauzhe ne nechelovek nezv 14.12.19

to die young and healthy stupid I think
even if life sucks ))
each person has his own destiny can not believe this but in the end you will understand why live or lived
history confirms this.
if you don't believe in God, then there is such a thing scientifically proven as the noosphere .
there are controlled and allocated to all processes .

C
ColonelJason 14.12.19

Follower Perelman
Follower Perelman wrote:
history confirms this.
Can be an example of evidence?
Follower Perelman wrote:
there is such a thing scientifically proven as the noosphere .
It's not proven phenomenon is pseudoscientific nonsense, of course is not recognized and rejected by science, like all other esoteric heresy. No need to confuse people stupid statements.

V
VerniteTrusy 14.12.19

Just biorobots fixated on his own ego, this is the main limitation of the consciousness of such subsystems.
Oh and the total ignorance which leads to more limitations.
Hence such fears, and system use it and poison their fear of the servants of biocrystal for the benefit of the top of the system.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.12.19

Follower Perelman wrote:
each person has his own destiny can not believe this but in the end you will understand why live or lived
history confirms this.
The story as a whole for all or any personal experience of a single person? Some people may be events that clearly indicate that karma, fate, etc, and there is no point in trying to argue this case with him, as is his personal experience. It's like a matter of faith: some come to faith in result of some events that convince THEM in the existence of God, because for them faith is not a matter of probability, it is the truth, obtained through experience. In the end, their opinion is formed... Well, something like that -) true faith must be based, not always even apparent to the believer himself, but noticeable to them. This is another aspect of cognition: irrational, sensual. What materialists deny it ;]
I also think that everyone has their own way, and some moments in life can be fixed (they will happen necessarily), but not very hard. Again, the same story shows that not all predictions come true or come true put. Too many lives are intertwined, too many factors influence each other...
Follower Perelman wrote:
noosphere
The official science does not believe it )) Here CJ is right: unfortunately, not proven.
By the way, if you take some of casatella divine or of the same noosphere, if we assume that evidence, then by the same logic and all casatella the theory of evolution (human and not only) are the evidence. The paradox turns out ;] For if proof of the theory of evolution are not evidence (as I think we who believe that God created everything), there is no evidence of divine. The term one! Now, what a joke. Cannot be considered as an indication of God's proof and at the same time not be considered an indication of the evolution of man a proof) will Not work.

Y

ColonelJason wrote:
Can be an example of evidence?
everyone has their own example ), but the fact is that being on his deathbed, nobody ever said that life is lived in vain )
ColonelJason wrote:
It's not proven phenomenon is pseudoscientific nonsense
well I drove )
but in what you want to believe ) otherwise bored (

P
Protocol10 14.12.19

Follower Perelman
everyone has their own example ), but the fact is that being on his deathbed, nobody ever said that life is lived in vain )

No not the fact. Many people regret the end of life that had to live differently. Many things I regret, etc.

Y

Protocol10 wrote:
No not the fact. Many people regret the end of life that had to live differently. Many things I regret, etc.
they do not realize that actually fulfilled its mission .