3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MonkPower 14.12.19 02:30 am

Problems with updating via RGSC [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What to do if you can not sacateca upgrade to 5 GB after checking the key in SC. Starts downloading and then says failed to connect to the server. Retrying.. is already 2 hours.

263 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya1984 14.12.19

MonkPower
I have the speed at a minimum and periodically, this inscription also appears. The load on the server is affected.
Just have to wait.

D
Dr.Demonello091 14.12.19

10 hours of waiting it did not win. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? He says he is, but the amount of free space on the hard does not change

P
PROfessor 14.12.19

Dr. Demonello091
create a new user in Windows in English, and through him come and swing, or just to old to wait for you

L
Leonid Savostyanov 14.12.19

Put disk version. The key is attached, but the download is already 2 hours..
Constantly being interrupted and jumps then 800 KB/s but almost always, or no connection or 30-100 KB/s..

G
GENERAL-CHUVAK 14.12.19

And what to do about it?

-
-SK.art- 14.12.19

GENERAL CHUVAK
And what to do about it?

press pause then turn on again.

P
Pla_ton 14.12.19

it's funny, but when preload loading speed also jumped, but at day 58 gigs downloaded, and now some 5 gigs, the pace will also be the day to swing if not more, well I am a working man, just these days I get in early, and the weekend will come off
GENERAL CHUVAK
there is not fixes you need to wait, and when the server adaplets

N
NoN141 14.12.19

-Sergey Viktorovich-
not much help

R
Ryuksvart 14.12.19

I perepechenova a folder with the distribution of the torrent, you hit 5GB, launched the social club, and he was STILL 2.84 GB shakes, I'm sick already, why Rockstar still servak blunt?

P
PROfessor 14.12.19

GENERAL CHUVAK
you guys are so weird. torrents why there? why download with lagacy servers Rockstar, when the game has already downloaded with all updates and posted. download a torrent, point the download path to your folder where you installed GTA, will check the missing files and it'll not work. then just have to run and play.

R
Ryuksvart 14.12.19

PROфессор
I did have perepechenova and RGSC even started to swing 2.8 GB

M
Maklline66 14.12.19

This RGSC should follow directly behind islava - straight to the cemetery. Seriously, I with hour of the night shake these poor 60 gigs, the speed seems to go fine and suddenly the connection with the server, and hi, dialapa speed!
There's a option to maintain the speed level without clicking every thirty seconds, pause-continue?

Z
Zhorik Shishov 14.12.19

Rassel 85
Give a link, whence swung

PROфессор
A link to a torrent with the full version

P
PROfessor 14.12.19

Maklline66
download torrent
Zhorik Shishov
see PM

M
Maklline66 14.12.19

PROфессор
Throw in the PM a link to the torrent, which is suitable to the social-Chlebowski version

P
PROfessor 14.12.19

Maklline66
in PM

w
wiking_84 14.12.19

PROфессор
Be kind, throw off a reference in a PM, please.
And then I have the 5GB before next year I will download....

P
PROfessor 14.12.19

wiking_84
have you ever write a steam version of the game you have or not. wrote in PM the link for the SC version

w
wiking_84 14.12.19

PROфессор
SC version, thanks!

N
NoN141 14.12.19

PROфессор
throw too please in a PM like wrote