3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MonkPower 14.12.19 02:30 am

Problems with updating via RGSC [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

What to do if you can not sacateca upgrade to 5 GB after checking the key in SC. Starts downloading and then says failed to connect to the server. Retrying.. is already 2 hours.

263 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav Anatolievich 14.12.19

F:\GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpheist - this is my path, you are looking for the same.And delete this folder file dlc.part.rpf which weighs in at 1 KB and the speed is fine
But just in case move the file just in the cart and try to go fix, and then if that will restore it. It was good for me.here guys try

A
Andre Danile 14.12.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
Works!!! Thanks you saved my day)

g
goFlint 14.12.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
Thank you very much!

P
Petochek 14.12.19

Like went, although the connection loses all exactly and instead of 5 gigs now writes 2

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 14.12.19

posobie about for those who doesn't download the game (5GB)

38276523 14.12.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
I tried this method. A special difference in speed is not noticed. Also all the jumps in the range of 200-900 KB/s.
In General, returned the file in place.

g
goFlint 14.12.19

Stanislav Anatolievich
you can find out what kind of a file which is removed and unlocks the boot?

M
Maks Scherbinin 14.12.19

goFlint
most likely it's part of the update, which is now shaking everything, deleting the file , we just don't swing part of the renewal, in the same way can not download and other parts of the game

S
Soger 14.12.19

Bought GTA5 installed it from disks. Already sitting and broken the 4th hour update the game via the Social club. The speed is very low and often the update is interrupted, even though I have Internet for 30 megabits. How to solve this problem and is it possible not to download those 5 GB? Or can there be another place to download the update? Thank you.

i
iSwanky 14.12.19

Someone was able to fix it?

D
DeadSugar 14.12.19

delete all files in a folder with updates which weigh 1 KB and slightly larger, leave the file, only those files that are above 1 GB weigh.

S
Soger 14.12.19

gleb109
and not more? Is the updates folder in it that is need to delete?

S
Saints319 14.12.19

iSwanky
was reloading files and everything is already there are server che

D
DeadSugar 14.12.19

Soger
go into each folder and looking for files smaller than 1 GB or removed. Those above don't.

g
goFlint 14.12.19

Max Shcherbinin
AA here is how,thanks for the response.so for the lack of a file in the directory do not worry)

M
Maks Scherbinin 14.12.19

goFlint
better not to touch anything and wait

S
Soger 14.12.19

gleb109
and the fact that I delete all folders files smaller than 1GB - how it can help with speed?

H
HungryDante 14.12.19

When you file remove. The download is smaller and faster, but when you start the game will come out error because you've removed part of the game in fact or not placed into it.

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 14.12.19

F:\GTAV\update\x64\dlcpacks\mpheist - this is my path, you are looking for the same.And delete this folder file dlc.part.rpf which weighs in at 1 KB and the speed is fine
But just in case move the file just in the cart and try to go fix, and then if that will restore it. It was good for me.here guys try

s
smallsim 14.12.19

did not help the launcher creates a file reviewer gallop downloaded and then the connection is lost