3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kukuruza27 14.12.19 04:14 am

What is smoothing better? (Resident Evil 2)

Can not understand how smoothing cut for best picture, the fps difference is not noticed(sort of). With fxaa ladders but no soap, and between taa and msaa( or whatever it's called) there is no difference, and there and there is soap, but no ladders. So which is better?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 14.12.19

Кукуруза27 wrote:
So which is better?
And you were not able to determine which picture do you like better,TAA is generally a soap,not when it is in the games not include.

m
mDie2013 14.12.19

Кукуруза27
If you have a GeForce, put in the settings nVidia MFAA anti-aliasing, and the rules will be

P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 14.12.19

Briefly msaa most effectively and voraciously.
Taa is a relatively average HR drop, decent quality.
Fxaa - drop frames is minimal or missing. Terribly most of the picture and soon is a post-effect than by the algorithm.

K
Kukuruza27 14.12.19

Past the abyss
There still is taa+fxaa, taa will be better?

P

Obviously a combination of the two worst options in the amount of give a spooky soap factories.

K
Kukuruza27 14.12.19

mDie2013
And in the game to turn off antialiasing?

K
Kukuruza27 14.12.19

Past the abyss
Some smaa to put?

P

Кукуруза27
Find the location of remote objects and make your screenshots with different options. Business somehow.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 14.12.19

TAA - but fiercely Soaps picture.
Either squeeze the quality of the resolution to 150% or wsiwig and customize Reshade.

A
AsStRaLL92 14.12.19

how to adjust Rashad to get rid of soap? all downloaded folder over but activate does not work

s
shecter 14.12.19

smaa I'm good,it's more than someone like that

s
saa0891 14.12.19

AsStRaLL92
Read in the subject of soap,there I explained everything in detail.

A
AsStRaLL92 14.12.19

saa0891
I read, but it didn't work exactly how you need to activate it?

l
legusor 14.12.19

the game supports only temporary soap smoothing types. best for images option – FXAA+TAA.
in terms of quality and extravagance the most coolest mode SMAA, but in this game it somehow works.
PS. vegetable ownoperate resado from vasyanov will not improve the picture, it's not soap, but will only ruin the color scheme and reduce fps.

s
saa0891 14.12.19

AsStRaLL92
There are all written using reshade choose the executable of the game,DX10,effects.
Next, fill up a preset in the game folder
Spoiler
Click on the checkmark in the upper right corner,choose a preset that you threw in a folder with the game and at the bottom click the Finish button or Reload
Next, go into the setting tab and assign a key which will activate this preset (effect toggle key),and don't forget on the first tab put a tick in the Perfomance mode.