3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 14.12.19 04:22 am

I didn't think Denuvo is evil (explanation inside) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I have a powerful computer, Intel I7-2600К (overclock to 4.8 GHz) and norms of the gtx 1070

I played on the patch with the latest version of Denuvo, for often I had such a hell of a drawdown FPS to 35-50 shots and believe these drawdowns was felt.

Especially sags in the main camp on Havale (I wanted to run away from it quickly), there generally find it difficult to find a place where it would be 60 frames consistently 50 or below, that such nonsense was a special beauty there, no enemies, fight no => special effects nothing loaded, with graphics settings does not affect either, you could put minimal salary and all exactly 60 frames was not!

I the game has long passed the crazy, just for fun decided to see if the drawdown in the game without Denuvo smelly. The result exceeded all my expectations, in General, subsidence or where no! In the camp at Haarle put ultra stable 60 frames, the picture is perfectly smooth. Here's a dirty stool this Denuvo, when he will refuse, why did the pirates have to suffer those who pay good money for the game (on Russian wages)((((

Have you noticed performance improvements after the patch without Denuvo?
31 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tim7472 14.12.19

When DA Inqusition was removed, the fps skyrocketed, the bin could play

R
RiseSoma 14.12.19

Tim7472
In Dragon Age: Inquisition Denuvo removed. she's still there. latest hacked version 1.11 -Update 10. current 1.12 update 11. not hacked.

e
erkins007 14.12.19

RiseSoma
cpy cut

E
EvgenyDMT 14.12.19

Pomperpower wrote:
drawdown FPS to 35-50
What's Denuvo,if you have I-komp...?

n
nestrbob 14.12.19

Pomperpower
Any game requires a lot of resources - even with protection , though without . On any hardware will be drawdown and RAM it eats up to 12GB . I defense was not playing , and Repack to the game was stable , it is advisable to restart every 1.5-2 hours because clogged memory buffer and put the limit to 60 FPS , to avoid strong fluctuations .
Screenshots without FPS limits
Spoiler

M
Morpheus2001md 14.12.19

how to make FPS visible? In the game like not found

S
SISYNDR 14.12.19

Morpheus2001md
the program MSI Afterburner

A
ArsenyPestr 14.12.19

Morpheus2001md
it is a standalone program, but I don't remember the name

S
SISYNDR 14.12.19

put together with RivaTuner

S
SISYNDR 14.12.19

that's just it needs to be updated through the native site, offers it separately

S
SISYNDR 14.12.19

there's just a problem with the compatibility of Windows after the latest update , as I understand it, but upgraded it to the new Becki works.

S
SISYNDR 14.12.19

in MSE need to set the settings to display in overlay specific info for monitoring

K
Kraicher 14.12.19

EvgenyDMT wrote:
What's Denuvo,if you have I-komp...?
Well, if you look, it's in your Gunakan. )))))

K
Kraicher 14.12.19

Morpheus2001md
There is another app - PlayClaw 5. I alternately use the MSI Afterburner or PlayClaw 5.
But I prefer PlayClaw 5. It's a bit easier to use. More understandable.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 14.12.19

What is interesting, the developers make the bad pirates, but suffer from the protection of bona fide purchasers who pay not only for playing but also for denovo receiving a reward increased system requirements. The developers of this disgusting towards their customers.

S
Sidorovich12 14.12.19

Alex Kayfoviy
Why disgusting? For developers it's a way to make more money if less spiratyat. Well and high demands is Lafayette for hardware manufacturers. So people bought more powerful hardware and thus spend more money. All this undoubtedly raises the profit game developers and hardware manufacturers.

G
GEMORRROY 14.12.19

Alex Kayfoviy
They don't buy it! The only one who worried about that CD Project Red.

T
Tiger Goose 14.12.19

EvgenyDMT
Man with pirate symbols on the avatar protects Denuvo?

W
Wolf347 14.12.19

nestrbob
On any hardware will be drawdown and RAM it eats up to 12GB
About litsuhu can't say anything. But for pirates it worked out perfectly even in 4k.
The game through a bunch of patches normally optimized. But the beginning was full of horror(

B
Bigalex78 14.12.19

Flokkkis
The man said with sly from 1080!