3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pomperpower 14.12.19 04:22 am

I didn't think Denuvo is evil (explanation inside) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I have a powerful computer, Intel I7-2600К (overclock to 4.8 GHz) and norms of the gtx 1070

I played on the patch with the latest version of Denuvo, for often I had such a hell of a drawdown FPS to 35-50 shots and believe these drawdowns was felt.

Especially sags in the main camp on Havale (I wanted to run away from it quickly), there generally find it difficult to find a place where it would be 60 frames consistently 50 or below, that such nonsense was a special beauty there, no enemies, fight no => special effects nothing loaded, with graphics settings does not affect either, you could put minimal salary and all exactly 60 frames was not!

I the game has long passed the crazy, just for fun decided to see if the drawdown in the game without Denuvo smelly. The result exceeded all my expectations, in General, subsidence or where no! In the camp at Haarle put ultra stable 60 frames, the picture is perfectly smooth. Here's a dirty stool this Denuvo, when he will refuse, why did the pirates have to suffer those who pay good money for the game (on Russian wages)((((

Have you noticed performance improvements after the patch without Denuvo?
31 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolf347 14.12.19

Bigalex78
Yes, that's not it! The game is really well optimized! Here to play at high settings at a large resolution in dog 2, ARK and Deus-Ex-MD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There you need at least two 1080TI

P
Pomperpower 14.12.19

Flokkkis
Was patch 1.08, the drawdown was now tested on 1.10.
In patchnote version 1.09 and 1.10 didn't touch the game performance, fixed the online mode, a couple of bugs with the missions, in General, on trifles. Therefore the problem was Denuvo.

Alex Kayfoviy
I agree. I heard Denuvo affects performance, but in life would not have thought that so much. Now, the principle won't buy games protected by the stool.

L
Lidiya Ch 14.12.19

I Ginuwine was removed from the acre to the Incentive of Just Cause 3. A slide show with no sound, although the requirements came.

K
Konstantin335 14.12.19

I have before Denovo removed the game worked much better in the latest patches. Denovo does not affect performance, and if it affects it very little. At least I did not notice a difference, what with Denovo that without her. Where did you come across this myth about Denovo?

B
BerkutArmageddon 14.12.19

Pomperpower wrote:
I had such a hell of a drawdown FPS to 35-50 frames
But you, my friend, snickering. I have a 35 is the ceiling.Sags sometimes up to 15-20, and it's on full screen, 1280x720 resolution. In the window, even if 20 is awesome.
Laptop Intel Core i7 (3630QM), 8GB DDR3 RAM, nVidia 650M. All that can be turned off or set so to speak is to low =).

W
Wolf347 14.12.19

BerkutArmageddon
So his pitch, and you have a laptop. Nonsense to compare the performance between them. Before the huge number of patches to play it in Andromeda terrible( Crashes, drawdowns, saviani( I like that in the jungle dipped to 43 fps when the battle against wild animals and it was extremely uncomfortable. I still remember wanted to delete the game. Then there was the first version. Now fps from 60 and above. The seventh patch the game got better!

B
BerkutArmageddon 14.12.19

Flokkkis
Again
Flokkkis wrote:
dipped to 43 fps
I with stable 25 (+-10) when you sit at the top of the comp will do fine ... Snickering though.

M
Maxell Rus 14.12.19

nestrbob
it is advisable to restart every 1.5-2 hours because clogged memory buffer man thanks, that confirmed my assumption :)

D
Denis G 14.12.19

Shit what I write. What's denova, the game just wait for optimization patches. Although I was running well and from the very beginning, just been on Haberle drawdown. Now everywhere a stable 60 fps, but that is in-built outposts slightly sags, not always, not know what it depends on.
W_A_R_P 73 wrote:
Deus-Ex-MD
Mankind Divided on the ultra is without brakes and a 970 GTX. Toy entirely corridora, there are open spaces in Andromeda no. We are about done with the latest patches, as pirates don't know.

V
Vyxyxol 14.12.19

erkins007 wrote:
cpy cut
PHA-ha-ha-ha. You have probably hatab game breaks.

z
z8TiREX8z 14.12.19

Downloaded the game yesterday, (License) that surprised me on ultra settings with my gtx 980 is 60 fps, on the basis of do not fall, open the map in the thick of things falls to 55-52, last time played, based on fell to 40, in combat in open areas and up to 30 felts optimization delivered, roofing felts the driver map my pimped a bit, or something like that then the XS. The shield is still worth it or not?