3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 14.12.19 06:47 am

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 0)

How was the game? It should swing the emulsion?
33 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 14.12.19

there's add-ons and patches come out?

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Last year, publisher Capcom has made probably the most nice gift for old school fans of the Resident Evil series, releasing an HD re-release of the first part. After such a successful venture for Capcom decided not to stop and already in the beginning of 2016, has released a HD version of the prequel Resident Evil Zero. But did "part zero" to repeat last year's success?

Unlike the first part where we are at the beginning of the game to choose between Chris and Jill in Resident Evil Zero give us two characters Rebecca and Billy. In the very same game we will have three main locations: the train, the mansion and the factory. And if the first location seem too "straight", and the latter will cause more of a "yawn", the second, the mansion will be another gulp of the good old Resident Evil.

The very mechanics of the game faithful to the genre of survival horror in its traditional, old style. Although to call it a complex or particularly daunting, unfortunately, impossible. The only difficulty on the way to the finals with AI partner who doesn't know how to apply medications or to change weapon. The interface and usability of the game suffers. That only is no box for items which constantly have to temporarily throw away unnecessary items and running back and forth as needed!
The plot sucked from the finger and bredovato, but that is traditional for the entire series. Although here this is seen especially clearly.
The main disadvantage of the game – this is a milder atmosphere and the feeling of unoriginality. After passing most of the game I caught myself thinking that last year's Resident Evil: Revelations 2 was played more intense and fresh, despite the technical and moral budget. And speaking of Resident Evil HD Remaster, the new game is nothing more than her Appendix.

Total: average project, in which you can play, if Resident Evil HD Remaster was not enough and I want supplements.

5/10

S
ShadowM88 14.12.19

I4igoK
weaker? are you kidding me.for example,I'm stuck on these puzzles as red beacons energy is supplied and the code to the door lock to the safe,long could think of it.true!

O
Oleg V 14.12.19

Passed the game. Turned out pretty well. At the time to play it was not possible, as there was no such things, so the impression is fresh.

As part of the OZ game came out not bad, considering when it was made. The background of the first part in the style militants 80-90 years... Given to drive for the cute Rebecca, though about the characters is still really not known... Partner-bad mercenary, not much sympathy did not cause...
The plot is not so cool, but not so bad, considering the age and the fact that it is the plot of the entire series, unexpected twists there.

Don't know how it was in the original, but now the game impressed (again, given the age). In particular, I liked some semblance of cooperation characters: they can be controlled individually, you can run alone, it is not necessary to carry a second character with you all the time, one character can be left at least in the beginning of the game and not play them except for specific plot points-in this series, I have never seen in the flesh before 6 (and I consider myself a veteran of the series)...

Characters can use weapons, to transfer all common useful objects to each other, the characters have some plot function, is inherent only in them, which again is not common in all parts of the series... the Characters can help each other in battle, though not very effectively, it is not treated...

Weapons are not very diverse, but interesting that is for the classic series... like the good old days, we have to save each cartridge, which further evokes fear...

There are some new enemies in the series was particularly infuriated monkey-zombies and zombie comprised of leeches and lots of blood spoiled me, bastards...

There are many small technical decisions that complicate the process of passing... there are the good old puzzle that can not but rejoice... In the game there is no system of chests, and you can throw items in virtually any location of the game and then, as if nothing had happened, come and take them back-they will not disappear, found objects marked on the map (which had, again, was not), so don't get lost...

This was translated into the Russian language only text, the graphics could be better and to do... the emphasis is on fear, the plot is poorly developed and the characters too one another should not interfere... not too convenient operation, characters are not always correctly respond to commands (perhaps this features Repack), with resolution settings of the screen also magic had... and perhaps it is all the annoying downsides, the rest you can make a discount, considering the age of the product...

In the overall standings, classic never gets old, the game has earned a solid 4 out of 5.

g
gr1g0r aka GRV 14.12.19

Not played the original on gamecube I think, but on the PC it seemed to me Necati. Pass passed immediately after the RE HD remaster. In comparison, Zero - niochem! Lame puzzles, strange places (animals for example). The management of two Persians which after a while pisses me off, the AI partner is zero. Meh bosses, and enemies... Leeches... Singing Marcus... nonsense. Obuch-iy centre ambrelly almost a copy of the mansion from RE1... So go at once and not return, I have at least such a desire. Although I think the original game will be interesting... never played

R
Rick1 14.12.19

Billy, though of course like me, but the brake...
It hurt to enjoy Rebecca in the first few minutes after meeting!?
My Rebecca to the same patched in eve runs...
Play now, she chases him, saves water.
such a brake....
But did he deserve such a fuss!?

R
Rick1 14.12.19

Nakosyachil?
Is not correct?

R
Rick1 14.12.19

Hell NO! How does feature - post your problem and it is already half solved...
I returned to the game, and there is a blue box he already moved!
A screen can't do bandika was fail :(
And Prntscr - black screen saves.
So believe in the word.

R
Rick1 14.12.19

The Repack is buggy.
While Rebecca ran to continue, the boxes returned to original position, and was almost ready.

W
WilderTier 14.12.19

Great soundtrack :)

B
Bombardirovschik 14.12.19

This quest, really quest.
Go to fans of quests I guess.
Because in addition to walk and solve puzzles with the search items in the game, nothing.

K
Kay Ovald 16.02.21

Prequel to the very first game. In fact, the same game, only in a different environment.
With all its shortcomings, such as ugly saving, inconvenient control, already habitually inconvenient, but for some reason almost all the buttons were changed so that I still had to get used to it again (and you can't do it your own way, it's not saved), damn doors (which are fixed by the same the most anti-door mod, which works even better for this game, I strongly recommend it) and small to ridiculous inventory.
However, this game turned out to be more interesting than the original due to at least an interesting first place of action - the train. Yes, then again there will be another mansion with riddles and cellars, but overall better. Again, we have two heroes at the same time: the hunk-criminal Billy and the all-wicked cute Rebecca. I would like more communication between them and not such an absurdly pathetic laughing chief villain, but even so the rules. The entourage looks much better than in the remaster of the first part.
7/10

S
Samail 04.05.22

Why are there more caristers than bottles? What is the secret? Aaaaa