3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 14.12.19 06:47 am

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 0)

How was the game? It should swing the emulsion?
33 Comments
Sort by:
T
T-34m 14.12.19

With so much time already, with no response.... I downloaded the remake of the emulsion, in General, all is well, only a sudden about a zero don't know.... But they are in principle similar, so if a fan of the series, it is definitely worth it! =)

M
Monk34RUS 14.12.19

It is strange that so few people are interested in this game. Zero is one of my favorites is on my PC 2ядра at 3.17 GHz 4Gb operatives vidyuhi Dzhifors 9800гтх of course there are sometimes some braking but I think they are not significant in short as nastroil emulsion, somewhere 10 pieces eMule've tried so far has found the most adequate. By the way count to zero for 2002 is that that's something! On the computer at this time, the game where ran figures VitaScene taproom :) and here it is a real delight. Still want a remake download on gamecub and throw in the net in search of a good emulsion dremcast want code Veronica ESO once through. Anyways Hello to all fans of resident!

D
David_Watton 14.12.19

Please advise a good emulsion,a fan of RE,I want to play.

L
LS15 14.12.19

David_Watton emulator Dolphin. and only he

c
comendant 14.12.19

a masterpiece of Japanese masters from capcom sorry not to have added chests for inventory but 4 and 5 resident just stupid action

T
T-34m 14.12.19

kamindant Absolutely agree with you. 4 more or less, although the action clearly, but there are some elements of horror and mine some where thinking is still necessary although the minimum but all the same, but 5... that's no review, even. stupid action.. to me that's still code Veronica like only stupid me...

J
Jarud 14.12.19

the game is a masterpiece - a worthy prequel to part 1.Don't know about you, but I all games in the series like.

R
RaptoR1000 14.12.19

Now pass in the emulator,the game is gorgeous! Just what you need for fans of the old parts.

L
Llorando 14.12.19

Great game!

B
BloodyShot 14.12.19

Good

G
Glaider 14.12.19

How to remove the mouse cursor in the game? I think that not only me there is

B
BioGen 14.12.19

That would quickly release HD remastered on PC,abcupload))

D
Def_4 14.12.19

cheto them on the zero part of the General smashed to smithereens ... not understand what it prevented the trunk .. all the things are scattered... and what parish they came up with the puzzles for the game .. edrena mother, they tried to imitate the 1st part, but at least there everything was tied on the lockets and the keys ... and then the continuous heresy of which the brain of an ordinary person to digest .... you need to mix 3 types of chemicals in a jar which is not even in your inventory, then thought to add water .. then doperet that the water should pour in a dead battery to insert it into the truck that will smoke you on the mountain on top of which lay a plastic card from the door ..... playaaaa what detergent they were firing .... it is not surprising that after this part of the flooded solid supremely better... the whole puzzle put in zero for the rest of rezeki nothing left.

M
Mikx 14.12.19

What are your impressions? Cool slow motion at 20 frames xD
Waiting for the fan patch...

X
X_ray_83 14.12.19

Def_4
you need to mix 3 types of chemicals in a jar which is not even in the inventory,
Everything is written there what to do !? What is the complexity ? Not knowing English, and all the quests necessary for more to play !

The game is good, modern graphics and lighting, there are 4k too , and in the first 4k no (((

D
Def_4 14.12.19

X_ray_83
1x where's that written ?? I collected all the trash that is scattered through the rooms and I think only the 1st piece was the password .. the rest of the notes idiots blew snot. I did not understand where to get the passwords to half of the doors and drawers in the game ... what for all so to complicate marazene it ? and in the 2 .. the logic of causal absolute fuck am I in this game ... and many of the actions can be seen the handwriting of a madman and not even one.

X
X_ray_83 14.12.19

Def_4
Difficult such did not notice anything, the only puzzle with animals a strange sequence. And there the right things are highlighted .
But for example in the game of the same period Alone in the dark the new nightmare that's where the tin was and talks on the radio for help did not help.

J
Jino_man 14.12.19

impressions of the game as if he was in the past, in the era of graphics cut down with an ax game niochem heroes meh, not much

I think 1 and 4 the best of the entire series

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 14.12.19

Someone tell me how to get rank S and what are the requirements to get it at the end of the game?

I
I4igoK 14.12.19

Good game. Great do not call because they do not experience such feelings. But what's the name of the game is the atmosphere, good ending, the story itself, albeit bit by bit served. And the style the game has. In my opinion the game is worse than RE 1. The puzzle here is much weaker and the whole mozgolom the lack of lacelock\rounds and in the management of the two characters.