3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 14.12.19 06:50 am

red dead redemption can already be launch on PC via emulator xenia (Red Dead Redemption)

red dead redemption can already be launch on PC via emulator xenia , before you could only go to the main menu of the game and when you start the main character just died , but now the developers of the emulator I tried to do an experimental version of the emulator with applications Vulkan API , and they are not lost)
when you log into the game the main character does not die , and can now be considered a little world , though there is a terrible graphical bugs but if you look at how fast has emulator , then after a few months it will all looks pretty decent. Unless of course someone now need this game , but I think true fans will be very happy with this news !
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheReds1892 14.12.19

Yes Yes, after 10 years of play)))))))

A
Aleksey Chichigin 14.12.19

kruuuto. though I have already passed. But nothing, at least here, the smoothing itself mood

R
RikoChiko 14.12.19

when you run the main character just died
Lol.
Proof let.

X
X_ray_83 14.12.19

I7 and 3fps play che.

x
x[GAMER]x 14.12.19

What is vulkan?

U
U.S.Soldier 14.12.19

x[GAMER]x
Vulkan — cross-platform API for 2D and 3D graphics, Khronos Group first presented at the conference GDC 2015.

Vulkan API was originally known as "the new generation of OpenGL or glNext," but after the announcement of the company abandoned those names in favor of names of Vulkan. Like OpenGL, Vulkan allows high performance to display real-time various applications of 3D graphics, such as games or interactive books across all platforms, and also provides higher performance and less load on the CPU, similar to Direct3D 12 and Mantle. Vulkan is based on the technology of AMD Mantle

p
pekabir 14.12.19

do not be easier with the owner to take two cases of vodka H360?

W
Wild Rider 14.12.19

But proof died?

D
Demon59901 14.12.19

It looks like it (looks like some Arthouse)

f
fgafgafga23 14.12.19

pakaur
Cheaper may be , but even if the seller is reliable, the fact that he is for 2 boxes of vodka want to sell H360 makes us think of its reliability)
Yes, and I like it on PC familiar)
and with a laptop where they want to go and and play but with a console, this focus is difficult)
now the way the PC will be cooler console, in the sense that before the console was great as there were many exclusive and the developers didn't want their games spiratili here and not ported (red dead redemption is an example ) and now the PS4 and x1 probably already fourth year and graduated as the best game exclusive few , the year of the thief and ancharted somewhere out there in a hurry)) well, this is what I know and would like to play and everything, so it may not need so much vanity super fashionable protection denovo , it'll break in a year all can play and offline activation has not been canceled, well, as for me it's better than waiting for emulator to a new generation of consoles)

f
fgafgafga23 14.12.19

Wild Rider
see what sent Demon59901, there's your confirmation)

p
pekabir 14.12.19

fgafgafga23
I mean that H360 nothing is. you can complete the game and sell it for a pittance

f
fgafgafga23 14.12.19

pakaur
I'm on the controller, gta5 tried to pass a half passed and spat for odd not mine , well, it's a matter of habit , but when gta5 on PC launched then just kicks from the office)

p
pekabir 14.12.19

fgafgafga23
XS, I on the controller beating in the GTA on the pitch

f
fgafgafga23 14.12.19

pakaur
I'm telling you, it's a matter of taste and habits)

P
ProstoqYParen 14.12.19

Xenia on all slides is too slow even now.

u
umdrgmu 14.12.19

as things stand now, with the launch on the emulator?

p
pavloalex 14.12.19

Guys, run the game through xenia, through OK, but there is a translation from Platov.
Wanted to play with a translation from the ALLIANCE, but there (in the hands) is OK a bunch of files and how to run through xenia is not clear...is that even possible?

W
Werewolf1986 14.12.19

pavloalex

Just run away on horseback from her and then you ask for a job back to her and you'll be fine.

J
JockerSS 14.12.19

ahahahhahah, it's just Topcik !=)