3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 14.12.19 06:50 am

red dead redemption can already be launch on PC via emulator xenia (Red Dead Redemption)

red dead redemption can already be launch on PC via emulator xenia , before you could only go to the main menu of the game and when you start the main character just died , but now the developers of the emulator I tried to do an experimental version of the emulator with applications Vulkan API , and they are not lost)
when you log into the game the main character does not die , and can now be considered a little world , though there is a terrible graphical bugs but if you look at how fast has emulator , then after a few months it will all looks pretty decent. Unless of course someone now need this game , but I think true fans will be very happy with this news !
23 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 14.12.19

Werewolf1986
Thanks, I'll try...
By the way, do not know where to find a translation from the Alliance, and not from Platov (like me)?
p.s ran away/went away...far enough, but the good 0.

W
Werewolf1986 14.12.19

pavloalex

Far away and don't have to go, re-launch the game and look to save was in the house at the woman after he was wounded, perezapustit and taste it every time. I did it with 3 times.

d
dsom 14.12.19

Dear WEREWOLF1986 ! And You could put a save after the mission with Bonnie ? The game is saved in a folder c:\Users\ВАШЕ_ИМЯ\Documents\Xenia\