3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HollowHeart 14.12.19 06:58 am

Discussion of part (Saints Row 2)

Offer to share information about the gig. what was done and how it is easier to pass.
88 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sovsem poehavshiy 14.12.19

Dirty avenger
What's the number for the tow truck?

Q
Quikk 14.12.19

Insurance fraud: you have to harm your health. This is best done on a busy road where cars rushing at breakneck speed. Glavgeroy not from this suffering. Passed easy.

Pelota: you want to collect for the city of whores and taken to a brothel, stealing them from under the noses of local pimps and gangs. Of course, they don't like and the hero will follow. The last level is the most difficult. Personally, I took this part time job on the armored car, ahead of time stolen from the police. He has a huge stock of armor and a machine gun with infinite ammo that will make the work easier.

The taming of the fans: to deliver star from the crazy fans. If the first level can still leave fans on a variety of items, the latter levels become normal fist fight, where bit will be out of competition. Sometimes in the star begin to shoot pistols or even rifles M4. The dropped weapons can be used against most fans.

Q
Quikk 14.12.19

Path of fire: in my opinion, the most difficult of jobs, especially on the PC. On the screen everything is constantly exploding and without the low FPS drop at all below the floor, and time is limited. And operate the four-wheel motorcycle it is still fun.

Cops: you want to put cops in the worst light, dealing with criminals in a cruel way. Better suited for this armored car with a machine gun, ahead of time stolen from the police.

Dirty captain America: everything is simple. Pour the shit in the most natural surroundings, to gain a certain amount of money. To charge govnomet stop. To steer the machine will be for you.

Drug trafficking: we need to protect the drug dealer from the local gangs until he delivers drugs to clients. At later levels, the criminals will be very much and they can easily destroy your ride. But it's not a problem, since it is always possible to change. Sometimes the customer can try to escape without paying money. In this case, you will have to kill him.

Fight club: everything is simple. Hit the face a bunch of people until you go through all 6 levels. The number of enemies gradually increases. Sometimes in the arena drop a variety of items that can be beat their opponents, but they can do the same with you, so be careful. If health during the fight worse, reinforces the food. To defeat the enemy, take him out, and when it will appear a red arrow, run up to him and finish (mini-game).

C
Carbon8909 14.12.19

The most funny part is Dirty avenger.

O
ORK99 14.12.19

skinte pliz screen where is alvan from bario in the part of the killer

H
H-o-G 14.12.19

орк99 elvan is located in pleasant view there is a cinema under the open sky. Buy 40 oz 2 bottles and go back there in the theater trailer there is a pile in the corner and drink then he will be released

D
Dovakin Andreevich 14.12.19

to pass the taming of the fans it is only necessary for the first 3-4 levels to throw to places that are listed there,and then drench them straight(well, at if someone does not know))))

O
ORK99 14.12.19

thank you

o
oldman| 14.12.19

damn, I with that jerk anyway alvan enogu to find. cinema under the sky found, for Vodyanoy 6-7 times went, and he all the crud appears, find will wickersty and kill him thousands of times, help with how to catch him

O
ORK99 14.12.19

and what you give for disorderly conduct, prostitution,fire truck, ambulance?

H
H-o-G 14.12.19

орк99 10 passed the level of prostitution you'll get a pimp costume for an ambulance, you will get defibrillatory and the ambulance painted in the style of a saints fire station for all nifiga nor valuable give

C
Carbon8909 14.12.19

I also liked the part Pointing.
The hardest part - the Assault from the air.

E
EVSik 14.12.19

damn I like I can't find kinoteatra photodream heaven tell me where

E
EVSik 14.12.19

the hard way candle .assault lekota

M
Melanholiy 14.12.19

Pilotage:great part time job,after which(don't remember which one) will give you infinite ammo on PP!And after LVL 3,new fluff
Dirty avenger:nothing complicated,hold down the space bar and pour all around
Insurance fraud:a cool and easy job,Lucchese its location-highway
Derbi great,most importantly-easy and cool cars give at the end)
Fight club:a fun,but challenging with a LVL 5,it's ONLY with the ronin fighting style
Well, drug trafficking is not very complicated.In conclusion, I want to say jobs weren't jobs,if only for they did not have bonuses(most get this game is discounts on food and clothing)

C
Carbon8909 14.12.19

And what you give for the passage of the Assault from the air?

R
Rewsky 14.12.19

Bonus for Assault from the Air:
North: discount gun stores (5% and 15% for 3rd and 6th levels respectively).
South: reduced damage from enemy bullets (5% and 15% for 3rd and 6th levels respectively).

The game should start with jobs. If you shoot carcasses on missions Killer and bring a dozen or two cars in the garage, you can earn a lot of money. The money should be spent on buying the most expensive machine - it will immediately give a bonus seventh level to style. Then take the remaining jobs and get the increase (due to style) respect. For a couple of hours you can gain an infinite supply of respect.

The most important part - the Pelota in the North and Pig in the South. Bonus rapid-fire weapons with infinite ammo not to dust the entire game. For Pelota good brothers, fleeing the police armored car. Pig nice and easy pass with the same armored car... or helicopter gunships. However, in the beginning of the game to fighting helicopter can only be on Xbox360, putting paid add-on...

V
Valerchik 14.12.19

I'm here for a gang murder received the vest avenger. Finally, it seems like my closet, but nothing there. Sos! Where to find

P
Placedi 14.12.19

Valeric
In the section of the Jacket have Men's Moto vest to appear, but that you can buy((

v
vin 32 14.12.19

show a screen where is elvan!