3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HollowHeart 14.12.19 06:58 am

Discussion of part (Saints Row 2)

Offer to share information about the gig. what was done and how it is easier to pass.
88 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kanagan81 14.12.19

ahh ,now I understand,I forgot that this cave of phantoms :) I thought that a supermarket cave :)

R
Ratro_91 14.12.19

who passed all the bullying on gold stars write to give some thread of a reward or not?!
so I didn't bother

l
laberiy 14.12.19

for the completion of disorderly conduct prostitution - a pimp costume in your personal wardrobe
skydiving - the main character gets the ability to fall from any height without damage to health.
street robbery - a reward of thirty robberies will open the paintball mask, and fifty add to friends add reporter Jane Valderrama.
if you need more information on the journal's website best computer games has an article describing the passing game

D
DoDIKm18 14.12.19

Tell me where is Marina-pirate ship there in the restaurant need to kill brow in a pirate costume...tell me where he is and it is better to post a screenshot

M
MrXITMAH 14.12.19

DoDIKm18
Location is here:
pix.PlayGround.ru
The restaurant here on this ship
pix.PlayGround.ru
I suggest to use this program http://www.playground.ru/cheats/saints_row_2_karta_raspologeniy_cd_graffiti_prigkov_razvlekatelnih_poletov_sekretnih_zon_i_td-45987/ - there is help with part time killer (with screenshots) a few interesting places.

D
DoDIKm18 14.12.19

Skinte screenshot where is alvan James and it is where the tov prigorody how to get it ? what to do? throw off on both screens, or specify the path where they are.

l
laberiy 14.12.19

DoDIKm18 On the forum in the files section there is a map where are marked all the targets. You also gave a link to it!

D
Ded Pihkto 14.12.19

KompоSSteR
well I clicked and nothing, only digits are entered and not letters