3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slipnot6 14.12.19 07:00 am

Hearts key (Resident Evil 2)

Bonjour, folks. Need advice on the game, or rather, the answer to the question: the first passage for Leon left a few locked doors in the area that you want the key of hearts, so, actually I think, if I missed it somewhere, or he basically Leon with the first race not available?
Ada said, they say, the road back may not be, so I decided to come back and ransack everything.
13 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dima Buldakov 14.12.19

This is the key to Leon are not needed.When you play for a chick then find this key.

S
Slipnot6 14.12.19

Dmitry Buldakov
Thank you.

L
Lelik Bobik 14.12.19

Slipnot6
Leon can't take the heart key, and Clare green.

S
Slipnot6 14.12.19

Lelik Bobik
Got it, thanks for the explanation.

R
RumerG 14.12.19

This guys, if anybody had such a problem that the key - plug Queen simply disappeared, but the most interesting I took it, not in the chest not in the inventory it is not)

S
Slipnot6 14.12.19

AmonRah
No, I'm not experienced with this. Are you sure you are not stuck somewhere on the road, for example, where the bridge, you can use this key figure to drop?

R
RumerG 14.12.19

Slipnot6
5 times running to the place where the hole for the bridge is, but there is no key. And 5 times where is the flamethrower, there is also the mystery with the keys and took them all away, all the keys are there except for the Queen)

S
SvichA 14.12.19

AmonRah
Once the Queen does not, then look where the flame thrower, since that is where the Queen and king are.
Well, or we can stuck in some of the six guards at the front door

O
Odin1997 14.12.19

AmonRah
Map carefully check, if a key in the dashboard - is shown on the map, if not - look in the trunk well, or thrown in the weeds...

H
Hanzo666 14.12.19

AmonRah
Maybe you are confused and looking for just the figurine with the title Queen, while the in-game description reads the Queen?

l
legusor 14.12.19

you can just try to do an item hack as in the old parts and give Leon the key hearts. by the way, I was wondering, what could he find in those rooms. there, it probably drove the trainer and the table in CE with this function, because even for a demo this was.
PS. yesterday was the first time for Leon, found all the leveling for weapons but not all weapons, although it is all thoroughly checked. the statistics showed only 7 out of 8 found Leon trunks:
gun
the gun
Magnum
flamethrower
knife
flash grenade
pomegranate
rocket launcher for killing the tyrant
strange...

R
RumerG 14.12.19

Hanzo666
I found everything)

H
Hanzo666 14.12.19

legusor
There is another gun which can be found only in the second repetition, for Leon, the script In.