3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenol 14.12.19 07:03 am

Help problem with RTX 2070 (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I have a I5 processor 6600K overclocking 4.6
I played the 980TI and it was all good. The map was loaded to 99-98%. Today I bought the RTX 2070 and found that the card is not loaded and the processor is at 100% almost always. Is the processor can load or is there some nuances? Can someone experienced help pliz...
54 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex the One 14.12.19

KillKammbest
Have Леший_70 on i5 4th series gives 100 fps on ultra in 2K, why -MODEUZ - not to quietly pull the game in 4K on 1060? I wish I could live in their universe) is extremely economical plus out pleasing to the developers who reached perfection in the art of optimization)

L
LIGHTandDARK4 14.12.19

KillKammbest wrote:
here 2080ти not pulling 4K
She pulls 4k, (I have their cards compared)

but the guy somehow pulls Makar 1060 this permission. 1080 and 1080ti can't handle this resolution. Maybe he's from the future, like GTX 5060?)))

i
insel260 14.12.19

-MODEUZ-
This is a program of acceleration for each iron in your add-in. If you make a mistake with the voltage when overclocking - you will burn the chips on the map, which is very difficult to replace - easier and cheaper to buy a new card.
Are you sure in their abilities, and I am sure that not knowing the program and not knowing what frequencies need to disperse, and dispersed correctly?
Look here will tell you... He then elbows will bite, when the card will be discarded!
You need specialized sites, not a garbage PG.

-
-MODEUZ- 14.12.19

KillKammbest
Alex the One
LIGHTandDARK4
Well, firstly enough to Troll. I don't rasskazyvay tale and telling it like it is. I think I wrote that play on different settings. Full-HD have eyes can not tolerate (don't play it at all), since less than 40 fps (not comfortable).
Overwatch (ultra - 4K - 70-80 fps), heroes of the storm, стркрафт2, Diablo 3 (4K ultra), Hitman (4 units high), Lara last (2K - high), Fallout 76 (2k, high - optimization, however, there shit) far cry 5 (high-2K or 4K do not remember). I could remember what was playing.
And once again - the minimum requirements for Me to play 2K min. 40фпс - then already beginning to experiment with graphics, and always achieve their performance - without compromising the graphics to a minimum.
Assasin odisey in 4K on medium-high give 25-30 at 4K (not satisfied).

I repeat the question: if you upgrade the video card in MSI AFTERBURNER (in safe limits) - what is the increase in FPS can I get?

A
Alex the One 14.12.19

-MODEUZ-
A maximum of 10% increase from the nominal, see the review of the card on the overclockers, Google to help.
Who else who Troll, look at ourselves - sitting with 1060 and exhibit requirements to go to the games in 4K, not lower 40фпс)) buy 2060 and throw her present.

-
-MODEUZ- 14.12.19

insel260
Yeah I figured as much. There is generally better not to ask. All too clever and I think your every question is regarded as servile and unworthy of their attention.
It is better to write all kinds of bullshit to the issue and to put minus - Mission Accomplished.
In fact, it is better to consult youtubers or on a dedicated website.

S
SPR1GGAN 14.12.19

-MODEUZ-
well I have iron in the profile percent fresher veego and Opera I well 16 970 10-15 weak,only I in full HD are a mixture of low ,high and ultra ,and you run 2K

for overclocking what to do ,what cards how much do you charge, etc. read here
https://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=560545
I drove ,well 10% of APF gave like,just basked constantly and I scored

-
-MODEUZ- 14.12.19

SPR1GGAN
VIDOS will not shoot, but screenshots will try to distribute with the internal benchmark

If the max increase is 10% - this will get 3-4 FPS (not very satisfied) :(

S
SPR1GGAN 14.12.19

-MODEUZ-
but I have it and chased poorly relative to peers

the essence of overclocking in MSI After it to catch Memory Core Clock and clockb ,and indicators to measure in GPU-Z
here is an example of how I have and where to look

-
-MODEUZ- 14.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Well, I was hoping that 10 fps can throw it, but the campaign is not destiny :)

S
SPR1GGAN 14.12.19

but the value of overclocking ASUS Dual GeForce GTX 1060

this is for example

Google crackdown it is their version ,even on YouTube needs to be precise guides for overclocking

L
LIGHTandDARK4 14.12.19

-MODEUZ wrote:
Overwatch (ultra - 4K - 70-80 fps), heroes of the storm, стркрафт2, Diablo 3 (4K ultra), Hitman (high 4K),
Well, I suppose.
Game is not demanding.

-MODEUZ wrote:
Lara last (2K - high), Fallout 76 (2k, high - optimization, however, there shit) far cry 5 (high-2K, or 4K can't remember)
How many fps in them????
-MODEUZ wrote:
But it is hard to believe!!!! Proof in the form of a video Studio with all the indicators in msi afterburner this game!

S
SPR1GGAN 14.12.19

-MODEUZ-
well, judging by the test acceleration gave +5-8 fps
https://www.overclockers.ua/video/asus-dual-gtx1060-6g/all/

-
-MODEUZ- 14.12.19

SPR1GGAN
LIGHTandDARK4

My optimized settings that low that the average that high:
Spoiler
2K - medium settings
Spoiler
4K nastraivanie
Spoiler
4K is average - as you can see the friezes are extremely rare
Spoiler

Will be advised: in large cities, in certain places and at certain times of the day, drawdowns are higher.
But on average, all clearly shown.

Some more questions for 1060?

A
Alkanphe1 14.12.19

In the end, what we see if all of the settings to drop to the floor, it will get barely 30 fps, a little change to medium if falling below 30, the question, not cheaper would be to buy a console, because it's still on the tele playing. And Yes you said medium-high, not medium preset, the topic was not disclosed.

-
-MODEUZ- 14.12.19

Alkanphe1
And where do you see settings at the floor? (minimum I don't even test - 1 was launched looks disgusting).
Barely I why it turns 40-45. About the console somewhere else. And where does the telly - if it's the monitor?
And that's what I said:
-MODEUZ wrote:
Do not forget that the game behaves much more stable and faster.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 14.12.19

-MODEUZ-
But not so!(
Make video, not photos and not necessary the benchmark. It is not accurate. Make at least a five-minute video of the game in any major city with indicators of msi afterburner.

X
Xenol 14.12.19

Next, I bought a map for 630 euros. Now ordered mother percent cooler and case in the bargain once such conatel. Finally another +800 euros. For a few years, you can forget anything else in the company to put? and Yes I decided to take i7 8700k though it cost 440 euros but POH. To him his mother msi z390 pro carbon. Rules had changed none ahahaha. Well that was saved the last time. But then so would sat there and looked at 2070 lying on the table??

Y
Yoba1212 14.12.19

-MODEUZ-
You have a monitor full HD what is 4K?
4K download VRAM 5.7 GB atisine.
Especially any 4K processor 7400. Change it at least 6600К if 7600К for you is expensive.. you will have an increase.
Oh, these storytellers. ?

S
SPR1GGAN 14.12.19

Xenol wrote:
For a few years, you can forget anything else in the company to put
you would only have to change the percents under your socket ,would sit quietly for another couple of years on ultra with full HD 60+,well, maybe somewhere in the shade would be reduced and some shit that avail minuscule .
and as well, you'll have again, unnecessary rays,in short money is yours and for you to decide ,but so-so uppgrades in terms of desirability for me