3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xenol 14.12.19 07:03 am

Help problem with RTX 2070 (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

I have a I5 processor 6600K overclocking 4.6
I played the 980TI and it was all good. The map was loaded to 99-98%. Today I bought the RTX 2070 and found that the card is not loaded and the processor is at 100% almost always. Is the processor can load or is there some nuances? Can someone experienced help pliz...
54 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillKammbest 14.12.19

Yoba1212
Yoba1212 wrote:
Especially any 4K processor 7400. Change it at least 6600К if 7600К for you is expensive.. you will have an increase.
Like already drummed into you that the percent that full HD in 4K is the same, but the slowpoke do not reach something.
Yoba1212 wrote:
You have a monitor full HD what is 4K?
And what about 4K and held, everything is painted that even a kindergarten child will understand. Using DSR, you can easily put in the game to 4K resolution on a full HD monitor.

Y
Yoba1212 14.12.19

KillKammbest
First 4K monitor buy valvewater. ?

K
KillKammbest 14.12.19

Yoba1212
And that will change when I buy a 4K monitor? You immediately wiser ))))))))))))))))) and what about you, what you have here is almost every thread about 4K (even though I do not know what it is that is simply impossible not to know) shout myself a 4K monitor don't have? what burns is not childish ))))))))))

Y
Yoba1212 14.12.19

KillKammbest
Yeah?!.. Cho won it the role. ?
And what are you then proof all poudalyat? Definitely off, but not me. ?
Having a monitor with ultra wide matrix 12-bit color, today the cheapest way to go for 4K.. despite the fact that at the time they cost is not cheap. And you have to buy a modern 4K monitor, Schaub did not write such a fucking nonsense that you always write. ?

K
KillKammbest 14.12.19

Yoba1212
And what does the color monitor 1980х1200 is relevant to 4K??? What it more expensive to sell to buy a 4K monitor ))))))))
Yoba1212 wrote:
Schaub did not write such a fucking nonsense that you always write.
Show me even once where I wrote nonsense. You just nonsense, just write. To remind you how you described what is 4K? Let me remind you:
The clarity, richness, detail, range and image depth, lighting, and graphics in General, respectively, in two times better than full HD. But osoblivo I like a smooth frame. :)
And when I said that 4K resolution is 3840x2160, you called me a swindler, and the fact that the monitor has pixels, then you're actually already answered that this is impossible ))))))))))) And remember your answer then? let me remind you:
If there were pixels then the picture would be square as in the first Duma
And claimed that your 1920x1200 monitor is a 4K monitor ))))))
And who's delusional???

Y
Yoba1212 14.12.19

KillKammbest
Still blatantly lying. I have always said that 4K is the standard image ultra HD resolution of 3840 as full HD to 1920. Do not ascribe your nonsense to me. ?
There is another funny thing, when I came out of Andromeda, Pehe her potestio, and about grafone a single line. Now roll out some tests and they are all in full HD, on Pehe have never seen test games in 4K. This Pehe tincture is impoverished, or in another case, m? ?

K
KillKammbest 14.12.19

Yoba1212
I do not lie and only wrote what you replied to me. Where in the above did I lie? I've never chewed what is 4K and you have 4K monitor you carried this above nonsense.
About test games in 4K I'll throw another year and a half ago. But until then I thought that the screenshots are made with the monitor )))

Y
Yoba1212 14.12.19

KillKammbest
Blows in your Bank, and even after JEM 20-30 FPS, and full HD games.Well, it's 4K, yeah. ?

X
Xenol 14.12.19

SPR1GGAN
Monique I 144гц if that

K
KillKammbest 14.12.19

Yoba1212
Do not understand what is another nonsense you write? you at least can Express thoughts on a human rather than a meaningless set of words? About the games then those that play, and the ultra stable 60 fps if the game did not pull aside. Now playing (all on ultra) Batman Arkham Knight (2880x1620 resolution), Assassin's Creed Origins, Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Online in CoD WW2, Battlefield 1, Wreckfest, Tom Clancy's The Division, GTA 5 Online. Plan to start someday, Far Cry 5, Quantum Break, and ever to finish The Witcher 3, Far Cry Primal (2880x1620 resolution), Fallout 4, Assasin Creed, Syndicate, wolfenstein II.
All this was enough for me for a couple of years ))) and everything is flying on ultra with a stable 60 (with the exception of the WW2 CoD, Battlefield 1, Wreckfest there 120фпс)

Y
Yoba1212 14.12.19

KillKammbest
And sho himself so modestly took only two years. ?
For example, i9 and 2080, I think you have already seen that modern Grifoni do not Shine. What is the way 2080 happened, nothing burned, right?
I told you, you're a modern Grifoni, and especially on the ultra, will see only when you start to get Quad HD video, when the iron is at the expense of the relics, working for 40% of its efficiency, will be able to do it. To this another 6-8 years. So your nonsense about ultra Yes about 4K we're going to see for a long time.
Schaub did not forget you this post is not deleted, and just print it out and hang in the red frame above the monitor, and re-read from time to time. From what you removed, as you can see reality does not change. You were not ultra 4K two years ago, and is not, and will not in the next 6-8 years.

K
KillKammbest 14.12.19

Yoba1212
What is another delusion??? I wrote above the game you are playing on ultra with 60 fps. And don't understand why you then wrote is just meaningless nonsense???
Yoba1212 wrote:
I told you, you're a modern Grifoni, and especially on the ultra, will see only when you start to get Quad HD video, when the iron is at the expense of the relics, working for 40% of its efficiency, will be able to do it. To this another 6-8 years.
What do we mean by this nonsense? I would have no problems playing on ultra. And that Quad HD video card ))))))) and that over 40% efficiency, and why 6-8 years ha ha ha just a bunch of meaningless nonsense.

s
sevapva 14.12.19

911viper
so disclosure is still not a myth???

911viper 14.12.19

No, not a myth.