3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Asur2000 14.12.19 07:08 am

Bonuses after completing (Resident Evil 2)

Actually the question in the title. What parameters you need to pass the game to unlock any new weapons at all, and that you can get for a decent result the passage?
5 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lelik Bobik 14.12.19

Asur2000
Pass the game on the highest difficulty, in the shortest time (less than 5 hours) and no deaths, incidentally breaking all the figures is a total, presumably, will allow you to open everything.

l
legusor 14.12.19

that's about the shooting figures of the raccoon didn't know. found while only one in the office stars

e
evildesh 14.12.19

legusor
For all the passage found only about five raccoons really did not look carefully but they are well hidden

e
evildesh 14.12.19

Asur2000
I followed Leon to the grade B on the middle difficulty (scenario 2 Claire has not yet passed), and received the costumes from the original Leon and Claire.Tried to go on hardcore but there is very zhostko stoop

A
Asur2000 14.12.19

Here is what I found on the net:
Sailerstube to S rank you need to beat the game and meet on the normal.Part of A for 3.30 ,or on hard 2.30. Part B on normal is over 3.00. or on hard over 2.00.
The only factor that determines your rank is, how long did it take you to complete the story. Nothing else matter (death, number of saves for him don't matter)
Suggest beat the game on S rank before hard for the passage on the rank of S you will get infinite ammo for a gun that you can use when passing on hard.