3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petyar 14.12.19 07:22 am

Where to listen to free music on your phone?

Could you tell me the website or android app where you can listen to music? What if there was a large database of music and music sorting by album. Not as in birds'no, VK, etc. where all in a heap fell. Services like Yandex, deezeer, spotify, etc. are not suitable for the simple reason that there is very little, and usually do not have music that I listen to. The ideal option until recently was the site of muscled but lately it has become impossible to sit hovering the 403 error, it does not load at all... Thank you for your attention
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
MesyacMay 14.12.19

applications Aimp try or Phonograph music player (no ads)), free

P
Petyar 14.12.19

S
Is this a joke?

M
MesyacMay 14.12.19

Petyar
why a joke? I have a plow, boards do not require

P
Petyar 14.12.19

S
Very clever...

j
jeorje 14.12.19

just the other day died the screw 2 TB half-filled with music, he developed an interest in online resources, Yandex know, but for the other nodocchi thanks, will check it out

B
BioGen 14.12.19

Spotify, I can recommend another myzuka.club but it is for ility of the CIS.

P
Petyar 14.12.19

BioGen
Would you read before commenting

A
Amid084 14.12.19

My phone is the app zaycev.net. You can listen and download. The music very much.

P
Petyar 14.12.19

Amid084
I thing that would have been sorting of tracks by album or artist. On birds this is not

A
Amid084 14.12.19

Well, that is not. There is a sort by genre. In a pinch you can phone download and do the sorting already in the phone.

B
BioGen 14.12.19

Petyar
All right I read that, I suggest you and you to me point to the title.

P
Petyar 14.12.19

Amid084
What is the sense to use this resource if anyway have the missing album tracks to look for on other sites? Better then do with the torrent or the same soulseek swing.

P
Petyar 14.12.19

BioGen
Pills your make forgot?

B
BioGen 14.12.19

Petyar
Everything is clear with you
Spoilerset other services and applications on your criteria, not even looking - can not believe it but the choice is yours.

A
Amid084 14.12.19

Petyar
It's your business. I do not force,but only suggested.Sorry that went to you.

P
Petyar 14.12.19

BioGen
Strangely enough but to me that's what they said before I found the website muscled.

B
BioGen 14.12.19

Petyar
Well, no such services are not needed at all at the moment, think first on this.

P
Petyar 14.12.19

BioGen
As it is useless? What could be easier than to have one app that has all the music world and which lets you listen to online music without clogging the phone memory? Honestly, I'd even bought a subscription(for a reasonable price) for some sort of service, but none can offer a complete library of music. Ironically but it turns out that pirate services more convenient and functional than the license.

A
Amid084 14.12.19

Petyar
Easier to download your favorite music and not think about any of there services.

P
Petyar 14.12.19

Amid084
But if there is no free memory on the phone?