3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
K0MAH4 14.09.19 08:38 pm

The problem with the bosses (Remnant: From the Ashes)

Faced with such a problem. After the first death on any boss counts his murder, is thrown drop with him and lost a fog wall before boss, while the boss himself alive. After the second death vanishes the boss himself. This crap only one Persian, the other while the rules. Who can a thread faced the such?
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 15.10.20

Bormann wrote:
What are you chewing on me, you can't go there alone
If you have your hands from the wrong place then it is possible not to pass, I'm already finishing the second passage on the hard, alone quietly passes, with Shadow is generally an easy boss.

D
Ded MastDay 15.10.20

Bormann wrote:
What are you chewing on me, alone there can not pass, bought a face and with a brow passed from the 5th time only and then the two.
Oh, those casuals.
I passed the game 3 times on high difficulty alone and almost all bosses kill with 1-2 tries. I run in the initial set of the adventurer. And Shadow with the Ripper, it's generally the boss can not be called, so-so, reinforced mobs. Shadow and in one is killed without problems, I do not rest before going to it, even on the fire))
Spoiler As they said, you can't stand still, move all the time, boss isi.
PS. I imagine what will happen to you on the Immortal King or on the Breaker.

D
Ded MastDay 15.10.20

saa0891 wrote:
I don't know what location you generated, the easiest way if there is a design in the middle of the location
Arenas with bosses are always the same.

G
Griboriy Les 15.10.20

Hello world. I come back with my trawl:
The final boss co-ophttps://forums.playground.com.au/remnant_from_the_ashes/walkthrough/problema_s_bossami-982231/#comment-18394903
We tried a few more evenings, all without success. Before that, pumped a little, stuffed 10 times in the shade, but there is no damage on the infection. Errors in tactics are excluded, because a friend tried in a solo and he scattered it, almost (left on the coop).

What else can you try or is it a bug in the save or something???

s
saa0891 15.10.20

Griboria Forest
As you've already written, try to kill as many mobs in the shadows as possible, use the weapon modifier of the aura of recovery and heart to restore HP.
As a weapon, use a crossbow and a modifier Flaming Shot, try to charge it as much as possible and when you get out of the shadows use all the charges, they specifically dmmazh, and then use the usual shots.

G
Griboriy Les 15.10.20

saa0891
And then, please tell me, in the coop he has a much more powerful defense??? In the solo, a friend says that with seven multiples of damage without steaming began to endure it. But we could not score more than 10, hard-heeling and shooting us always something rolls, he tried to stay away from minibosses and with any amount of health dead anyway ...

D
Ded MastDay 15.10.20

Griboria Forest
In the coop and the protection of enemies and the amount of their health increased. And the level of enemies is affected by the level of pumping equipment. For example, if a friend, to whom you joined, pumped at least one weapon or armor on the 20, the enemies will increase in the level of 20-1 and become the 21st level. And if you have a level of pumping equipment a lot less, for example, 10-15, then damaga you almost will not apply them. In each location in the character's menu, the bottom left corner shows the rating of equipment/zone. There shouldn't be a red shooter. If the diamonds, the level of enemies in this zone is about yours.
PS. Pumping special weapons from bosses is considered x2, that is, some "Devastator" improved to 8, will automatically raise enemies in newly opened locations to the 17th level. The level of enemies in the locations already visited earlier, until the equipment is improved, will not change. When adjusting the level of enemies, the game takes into account only one item with the maximum level of improvement, even if it is in the inventory and not equipped. To make sense of pumping equipment, in this game you need weapons and armor, which you use, to improve evenly and at the same time.

G
Griboriy Les 15.10.20

Grandfather MastDai, thank you, now it seems clear that it is not about bugs, but clearly in my character 🤨 I prefer to change each time a new weapon to try, less year-old pumping, as well as smack, and a friend he one gun in the inn pumped probably to the maximum. When we demolished the boss a little more than usual, at that moment used the same beam rifle (somewhere after that equally thrown it pumping).

D
Ded MastDay 15.10.20

Griboria Forest
I myself do not understand why the developers decided to tie the autolevel enemies to the level of improvement of equipment, and not to the rating of Talents. In fact, such a system negates the effectiveness of pumping weapons and armor.

d
daemon2005 15.10.20

There's a simplest way to kill the final boss. Long tormented, for an hour knocked out a quarter of his life. Then I decided to experiment and waul. We do this: equip a rapid-fire pistol with "Aura of recompletion" and a crossbow with "Roy". The killer's crew was put on the body. We go to the boss, 5-10 shots of a crossbow in the head of the operator that he would turn into this nasty butterfly. We wait until he spoils us to the little things, crossbow with one shot kill pieces of 10 reptiles and go out (just "Roy" you will gain). We staka the modifier of treatment on the gun, about 3-4 hits on the boss, then come closer and run "Roy." I had it at a time bitten about a fifth, but, most pleasantly, the boss because of the large incoming damage is revealed and shows the operator, one shot of a crossbow I shot 70,000 HP. And so several times, you can increase the time of stay in the arena with a trifle including there aura of treatment and shooting from a crossbow appearing opponents. I didn't drive and after 18-20 as the aura subsides or minibosses appear out.

G
GGEAlex 15.10.20

Neto boss ent

S
Stanislavich 15.10.20

daemon2005
https://vk.com/video?z=video591936761_456239065%2Fpl_cat_updates
3:00 - 3:20.
In general, you can not watch or listen to the video. In normal difficulty, Nightmare flies away less than 15 seconds after you start attacking him after leaving Teleport.
In the Electric Bill you can kill in 7-8 seconds, it all depends on the accuracy and number of shots from an electric rifle.
And of course, 25 stacks allows you to accelerate the damage so that under the buffs, previously, in the past versions of the game, the Crossbow killed for 3 arrows on high difficulty and for 4 arrows on The Nightmare.

S
Stanislavich 15.10.20

GGEAlex
And in this location Enta and should not be.

p
pie4167xgv 29.11.21

Grandfather MastDai </ I'm the 4th day of the king of fucking immortal bl ... I can not find what the fuck? do not tell me by chance

S
Sasha2302 20.01.23

Hi everyone!
There is such a question, this is not the first time I go through the game. I always killed bosses as I needed for the weapons I needed.
But something unfortunate happened on one of them. The game bugged and I didn't have a chance to kill the boss with the right loot.
Do I understand correctly that there is no way to respawn the boss and you will have to generate a new world?