3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ali Aushev 14.12.19 07:25 am

Impressions of the game (Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun)

Share your impressions of the game
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarelk83 14.12.19

A quality product, which is rare lately.

S
St.Wizard 14.12.19

The game is super. Reminded of the good old Commando, but in a Japanese setting. 've been playing for 5 days just does not come off. Recommend!

PS it's a Shame that such a quality product on the PG appeared with a delay after the release, and any dregs of type NMS illuminate almost every day.

V
Viktor Veter 14.12.19

The game is great, what you need now, very happy.

I
Imkor 14.12.19

Great game, very difficult at times. but this game happy when you pass a difficult moment!
Commando, his style is revived in this game =)
It is very pleasing to all fans of commando Hello))))

S
Sergey Chuchkov 14.12.19

Great game! Been waiting for something like Commando. And then it happened! All done at the highest level! Bought without hesitation, such developers must unambiguously support. Sorry that it is poorly advertised, even PG is silent, but in vain.

K
KazymirZyba 14.12.19

This genre has already become a classic, but how many incredibly high-quality products it has: Commandos; behind enemy lines; Silent Storm - very quote these games. Shadow Tactics - a ray of light in long-forgotten Kingdom. A real gift for the New Year. Happy comrades!

c
comendant 14.12.19

without a rope to neutralize the noise is not very but you can not lock vyberet

p
pun 14.12.19

I agree with all the positive reviews.
I want to believe that developers will more and more often to produce games of this genre. Heard somewhere that there are extra missions for Shadow Tactics.

g
gliga142 14.12.19

I do not understand how so many positive reviews because the game has a lot of small schools do not give to enjoy , ranging from the realistic curve control and ending amount of guards per square millimeter .. And also:
The guards that see the footprints in the snow 10 meters ?
The guards are attacking the person without delay - as the rise of the machines from the terminator ..
Citizens calling the guards - that they know all in the face ?
NPCs can see through objects ..
Strange optimization of the heating vidyahu more than Just cause 3 on the ultra ..
etc.
You can play .. but not for everybody.

x
xSaimanx 14.12.19

Cool game, a little zadrota, but the original. It is strange that not too popular, judging by the forum. Looks like PR did a bad job. I for one learned about it only in 2018, and it came out in 2016 in a year when the lack of good games was felt.

M
Mama Stiflera 14.12.19

Not playing is not the kind of Commandos, but this game very much! This is despite the fact that I don't like games of this genre. At times hardcore, at the completion of the game took a lot of time. On average, the mission had a couple of hours, and missions are there 12. But I liked the history in Japanese traditions. The mesh of the game with the Japanese entourage allegedly Arago, Setsuna, Neo. And of course the game is well written the main characters is mental guys!

C
Crabas 14.11.20

It's not good to get the stuff, especially the task of stitching,3-5 or even more times over the course of passing the stylos all 9 to collect.
4/10 No more.

k
kalamin 08.09.21

Awful gaming experience. In short - the ass burned to coal.

2.5 hours passed the last mission and another 2.5 hours when I learned that the old man also needs to be sent to the well. I hate him more than the main villain.

r
requiemmm 11.04.22

The game is crooked. The fact that the genre is practically dead does not make any game in it a masterpiece. The setting, storyline, dialogue and voice acting are good, but the fucking unit and a number of game design decisions constantly force you to balance on the verge of removing this product from the screw. The basic principle of placing enemies on the maps is a million homeless people. Homeless people in love with each other, who always stand and stare at each other. Patrol routes do not change by a single pixel. The guard sees footprints in the snow for 50 meters and knows for sure that these are not the footprints of one of the dozens of homeless people at the location. The samurai knows for sure that that woman over there in a familiar kimono, flashed between the sheds, is not their woman. For the same 40-50 meters, it’s like the uprising of machines, recognition by zhps with DNA analysis in one bottle. In some cases, the enemy cannot be stupidly attacked, it is not highlighted, you need to catch that fucking pixel, which the game still counts, and this is realtime, all of a sudden. The same garbage with corpses, pixel hunting in search of a place where you can throw off the corpse, and the cornice / cliff / balcony is visually the same everywhere. Disappearing guards do not bother anyone, you can put at least a regiment of corpses in one bush, but they were not too lazy to add the test "kill a million homeless people in 15 minutes." There is nothing more to do, except to play up the timings for the sake of achievements, for which they give nothing.
In general, a good idea is pretty spoiled by hand-to-hand execution.

l
lapwing mouse 11.04.22

gliga142
Strange optimization warming the video stronger than Just cause 3 on ultras ..
What??? She doesn't heat anything. As well as Just Cause 1-4. Check cyberpunk, that's where the load on the map is nuclear. Or check the cooling of the card. Everything is great in this game. Even the atmosphere is awesome. I put the Japanese voice acting. The game is truly reminiscent of Commandos. At the same time, it is not demanding at all. You can even play on the phone, of course, if it was there.