3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 14.12.19 07:26 am

Lacrimosa

Hosted

Fan Club of LACRIMOSA

Hosted

Lacrimosa is a benchmark of the genre Gothic. Great, touching lyrics and great performance, and of course true Gothic music.

Which album did you like best?
Personally I'm torn between Elodia and Fassade.
As for the vocals, even though I am a lover of female Gothic vocals, but the vocals Tilo Wolff also liked (and vocals Anne Nurmi).
Post in this thread is your attitude to the group and its Gothic art. :)
124 Comments
Sort by:
R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Because they are not Negros... =))))
Or can the current from the cemetery.. 8))) ...well, the rest of the people...
Do you think they would ask: why you're not white? ;)))

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Everyone has their own tastes, some prefer black someone pink and some white.... :))
In my opinion looks very beautiful and attractive especially Anna... ;)

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

And what is natural for you? :))) Pink? Yeah, too cool!

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Yes, a long time it is already there, the Gothic music is only the consequences of their culture including books, movies, clothing, jewelry and worldview.

You can consider it a romance, which is not together in this carnal world...

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Yes, I heard about Dark Punk, but I think that between the Gothic and Punks is a huge gap. Maybe they were just incorrectly named, ie it was not necessary to call them Dark Punks.

I am familiar with a large number of punks and say that they differ from the ready and very radical. Perhaps in the past, these boundaries were less rigid, but they are now clear.

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Clip download alas can't... :( the Card is not allow. As well read, interesting, good facts about subcultu ready. But the style is certainly not important, if you take labor ready they existed throughout the existence of mankind, just now, they got another official subculture, which is not so much labor-ready. The main thing that was of true Gothic music, and TRU-Gothic texts. :)) Although with elements too.

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Here by the way about the roots of Gothic:
The roots of Gothic aesthetics should be sought in Medieval Europe in the dark times of the plague and the bloody Inquisition. It is from the modern Goths borrowed the mysterious pallor, interest in all things mystical, black clothes and understand worship before you die. Architecture, whose name recently appropriated these strange personality reflects their appearance – everything is narrow, stretching up to heaven; and the internal state – to gloom, sadness and beauty... the closeness to nature, a suspension from reality and people. The contemplation of beauty, self-improvement...

Gothic symbols and religion:
One of the features of the Gothic perception of the world is heightened interest in the supernatural, and so to magic and the occult. This interest takes various forms, from the primitive use of magic symbols as elements of decoration from those who are not engaged in the occult seriously, willing to devoted his life to the study of magical mysteries. The tradition of trying to revive Celtic magic rituals or occult tradition based on the Scandinavian paganism. Therefore, among ready a lot of pagans and even Satanists, but for the most part the people involved gloomy religious aesthetics – the external manifestations that are not real by Satanists. There are also the Goths who study a variety of ancient philosophy: from the Egyptian and Iranian to Voodoo and Kabbalah.
Gothic aesthetics is extremely eclectic and popular set of used symbols can be found in Egyptian and Christian and Celtic symbolism. The main sign is the Egyptian Ankh, symbol eternal life (immortality). Connection with the Goths is obvious: initially, the goth subculture emerged thanks to vampire aesthetics (Nosferatu), who are vampires, not undead that is not dead living forever.

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 14.12.19

The Gothic style was founded by punks. They gave rise to the Gothic as the style of music.

And sabieva group steers clear. I like their music, especially the album Elodia.
And the pic looks really retarded IMHO, I fully agree with Hailstorm.

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Cunt Destroyer, but the Gothic as the style of music was founded punks, but very different - dark punks. Those punks who now have no relation to the Gothic, therefore, is to say that Dark Punk is not punk, in fact, they are so branded in error. And do true Goths, as I wrote in ancient times.

I

No, you're wrong... Dark punk went from punk, but they started to experiment with punk, trying to disconsidering. That is, it all started with the fact that simply wanted a fun punk to turn into sad.

And as - the Goths in ancient times, s? The Goths appeared when they appeared. In the 70s. ... No need to Exaggerate. o_o still, we are talking about music...

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Cunt Destroyer, if it's about music - the 70's of course! I'm talking about ready, which was music, i.e. the Goths as a people with a worldview and morality, as tepereshniy labor ready. As for dark punk, then mind you, Gothic is not like sad punk. ;)

I

Well so. )) I'm not saying that goth is similar to punk. I say that it was created by punks. And its roots in punk. For example, if black metal owes its existence to the trash, it does not mean that they are similar, right? Although, that applies to metal, an example, I think, normal.

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Cunt Destroyer, the roots of Gothic music in people who called themselves Punks Dark, it is not necessarily punks that just decided to change your style, this new musical group that emerged in the 70-ies and okleennye dark punks.
What about black metal, then Yes of course it's not like thrash metal, but here and there one thing consistently - metal. But goth and punk are different genres and styles completely.
[edit]
Well that's it, and then to the metal applies the same root is seen, anyway.

I

Gothic - the full name of the Gothic rock
Punk - the full name of the punk rock...
And then what? That does not change anything. Dark punk went from post-punk. But post-punk is upgraded old punk.

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Cunt Destroyer, Gothic is divided into three main subtypes:
Gothic (without the prefixes)
Gothic Rock
Gothic Metal (which is divided in turn into their podpitii).
The same Lacrimosa is just Gothic, not Gothic rock.

I

Not true. )))) Called simply Gothic Gothic rock, abbreviated. I heard that there is a concept of just Gothic, but Lacrimosa is Gothic rock. That's what you want to say, but all the Goths who know about Gothic will tell you the same thing. I used to have somewhere lying around a link to just the Gothic, but now can not provide... as unnecessary demolished.

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Hailstorm [formerly known as MB], it is not the arrows and separated by commas, i.e. not one that the band has evolved and so different groups and different people, and Post-punk 've begotten not just Dark punks.

Cunt Destroyer, Lacrimosa has rock elements, but very few of them and if you dig you can find them anywhere, so it's just Gothic.

I

I'm telling you... This is Gothic rock. Just Gothic is something like classical music, just depressing.

R
Reverrius 14.12.19

Here Within Temptation is Gothic Rock, with a Lacrimosa - Gothic (with a rock).
Well, she's a full-fledged Gothic rock and that's it.

I

Within Temptation is not Gothic rock... I'd say it's something like a heavy Stoner. In General, many characterize it as Gothic metal, but for all the CHEM - Gothic metal, and this is why. In General, Gothic metal concept, is an empty sound. This style of metal as far as nu-metal. Visine of Tempmean for me, the General pop, like Rasmus.

And the Sisters of Mercy then what do you call that? Look, this is PURE Gothic. Though they have some songs like rock and metal, but nevertheless, in the main their music is pristine Gothic. At least say that I'm not enough of them listened.